Bob Arum's Midnight Mayweather-Pacquiao Announcement | deadline passes without deal

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
mayweather is scared?

manny agreed to randomly drug test up until the f!ght
 7 years ago '04        #182
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
f**k this soap opera... MMA >>> Boxing
 7 years ago '06        #183
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 philly337 said:
no they weren't shot..they were looked at as the best in the division

second pacs resume is better

third nobody is making the argument that pac is better the mayweather.Point is pac has time and time again stepped up and took the big/risky f!ght the fans want to see with the best guys available while mayweather never has other then corrales which was early in his career

so basically it's easy to put two and two together and see who's avoiding who.I don't care if manny lost 20 f!ghts....aslong as he's been f!ghting the best and showing he's not SCARED to f!ght anybody and the other guy has been b**ched at his whole career for avoiding big f!ghts it's easy to see who's the main reason for the f!ght not happening

like i said turn on espn tomorrow if floyd didn't sign (which is what it looks like)...they're going to be on floyd's a.ss
Wheres that 240ak dude or whatever? U watch espn today? Told you floyd would get the heat...its not hard to see he's the main reason the f!ght isn't happening
 07-17-2010, 01:34 PM         #184
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
alot of blind sheep in this thread

I hate kids that front to know boxing, but only watch the big f!ghts
your sig is disgraceful
 07-17-2010, 01:35 PM         #185
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knowing Floyd he will prob f!ght Pacman in 5 years when he is passed his prime
 7 years ago '04        #186
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
 stogz said:
Well, Arum doesn't promote Floyd. I dunno who really thought that Team Mayweather was gonna let Arum dictate what, where, and when... in all of this.

There was supposed to be a gag order, but... Arum be running his mouth non-stop steady.

Earlier this year, Pacman said 'no' to the f!ght... and somehow it was Floyd's fault. This time, after saying 'no', Top Rank trying to call shots? Ignore the gag order? Post deadlines (the clock was pretty funny though), and Team Mayweather didn't even acknowledge these guy even once... now it's Floyd's fault, again?

There is something going on behind the scenes... and I am willing to bet its the same sh*t Arum is always up to.
 7 years ago '04        #187
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 240ka said:
pac has been in wars. floyds hasnt so pacs body is battle worn. did you not see how easily pacs face reacts to punishment. did you not see the cotto and clottey f!ght? clottey didnteven hit pac that much and look at pacs face. pac swells and cuts easily.

whenis the last time youve seen floyd swollen.

pac is going against the clock. floyd can have a long career like Bhop ifhe chooses to.

floyd walks through pac if they f!ght
That's bcuz your boy don't earn his paycheck son......he does'nt f!ght to win he does just enough not to lose,but the reason he continues to cash those big checks is because of dumb stan's like you that continue to feed into his medocricy............and have excuse after excuse every time he has ducked or dodged a f!ght......just keepin it 100.........
 7 years ago '04        #188
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 stogz said:
Well, Arum doesn't promote Floyd. I dunno who really thought that Team Mayweather was gonna let Arum dictate what, where, and when... in all of this.

There was supposed to be a gag order, but... Arum be running his mouth non-stop steady.

Earlier this year, Pacman said 'no' to the f!ght... and somehow it was Floyd's fault. This time, after saying 'no', Top Rank trying to call shots? Ignore the gag order? Post deadlines (the clock was pretty funny though), and Team Mayweather didn't even acknowledge these guy even once... now it's Floyd's fault, again?

There is something going on behind the scenes... and I am willing to bet its the same sh*t Arum is always up to.

1MikE said:
Bob Arum is a complete douche and is full of it 98% of the time, true

But, he has been, surprisingly, nothing but cordial and professional through these recent negotiations. besides, if he was lying about an agreement being reached and the fact that they were all waiting on Floyd, dont you think some one, from Golden Boy, Mayweather Promotions, or otherwise, would have disputed it by now? De La Hoya was quoted as saying a deal was "very close" about a 4 weeks ago; two weeks later, Arum says the deal is finished and contracts are being sent off. just saying....

the reason everyone on Floyd's side is so quiet while Arum's able to discuss this and that is because they have reached a deal, they've gotten everything they asked for the first go around, but they know their guy isn't going to sign, and they feel kind of silly at this point.

would Pacquiao, take a f!ght without Roach available?
i mean, it is Floyd's "fault" this time around, but he has legitimate reason not to take the f!ght in November
 7 years ago '07        #189
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 jj01 said:
where did pacroid agree to the random tests up until f!ght night? u are just spewing s**t that arum said, which was a whole bunch of nothing and just tryin to s**t on floyd when manny doesnt want to take the random tests.
seriously...i never heard pac say he was willing to take the drug test up until the night of the f!ght. Show me proof...
 7 years ago '04        #190
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23232 23232
f**k bob arum, that fat snake
 7 years ago '06        #191
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001

[video - click to view]

Wilbon = truth

Get mad Floyd stans.
 7 years ago '06        #192
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 VictoryThagr8 said:
pacquaio already agreed to drug test till f!ght night. Where the f**k you been.

I swear casual fans are always late in s**t.

Everything been agreed on. All they need now is Floyd's signature.

7 years ago '04        #193
Woot 2 heat pts
space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
Floyd's a pus*y
 7 years ago '06        #194
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Seems like Arum always think he got the right to say who Manny will or will not f!ght. Too me it would be a waste of his time to f!ght Cotto or Margarito. He beat Cotto already and i don't see Margarito beating him.

S**t Cotto and Margarito needs to be trying to f!ght each other first to settle that cheating s**t Margarito pulled.
 7 years ago '09        #195
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
I f**ks with mayweather but wtf n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #196
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8399 8399
these pacman stanleys are hilarious
 7 years ago '07        #197
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
this is no surprise..mayweather said a good minute ago in a interview he wouldn't be f!ghting anytime soon..if i remember correctly he said he would retire from boxing for 2 years or so..so smh yall should've seen this coming
 7 years ago '09        #198
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 YOUNGZERO said:
Im a d!ck eating f**got who's always talking out my a.ss. I'll shut up now before somebody on boxden whoops my b**ch a.ss.

07-18-2010, 03:00 AM         #199
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet this has more to do with Golden Boy not trying to bow to Bob Arum. This is Bob Arum's last stand as a promoter because this is either Pacquiao's last f!ght or Pacquiao's getting knocked out. I honestly don't blame Mayweather for not signing because then they're on Arum's terms.
 7 years ago '05        #200
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I bet this has more to do with Golden Boy not trying to bow to Bob Arum. This is Bob Arum's last stand as a promoter because this is either Pacquiao's last f!ght or Pacquiao's getting knocked out. I honestly don't blame Mayweather for not signing because then they're on Arum's terms.
Golden Boy and Bob Arum have no beef with each other

and @ last stand as a promoter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago