LeBron almost left off Team USA in 08 over his ego; crazy details about free agency

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I'm starting to think that even championships wouldn't have kept him there...awesome read by Woj again.
 7 years ago '04        #22
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,632 | Props total: 134 134
 Hovi Bryant said:
It's hard to imagine LeBron being a cancer for Team USA.

I remember watching some documentary on the team and he was joking around with everyone. I guess they didn't like his childish attitude at the time?
f**k you.
 07-16-2010, 06:43 PM         #23
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is getting boring and sad. Fans didnt get there wishes and there bitter as f**k.

A grown man made a decision for what he thought was right for him not for me or for you. So who gives a f**k.

If the public doesnt agree to it then its wrong but time will shut all this s**t up. Reggie Bush was the consensus number 1 pick but instead Texans picked up Mario Williams. The s**t Texans got for that was unbelievable.

I guess some people are just never satisfied.
 7 years ago '04        #24
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Bigakathebeast said:
lmao...........lebron makes a decision, and now he is being vilified for making a decision he was free to make....so, your gonna tell me that all this now comes out after he joins the heat......
Lebron Ultimately made the decision but it seems as if Mr. Carter had a lot to do with this......Wow I always figured the ones that mattered to Lebron were yes men.....

I still can't believe he actually thought the Cleveland folks would forgive him..... He must really have been living in a bubble....
 7 years ago '07        #25
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,440 | Props total: 55879 55879
 ThaShark316 said:
I'm starting to think that even championships wouldn't have kept him there...awesome read by Woj again.
If the Cavs won a title he would have no reason to leave and that's why Dan thinks Leb*tch quit and I do too, Leb*tch knew what he was doing and all them clowns Bosh, Wade and Pat knew what was going to happen also but they try to act shocked Lebron joined them.

Every team in the NBA is gonna be coming for the Miami Cheat.
 7 years ago '04        #26
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 beast mode said:
now im not defending lebron cause a lot of great players are a.ss holes (jordan,kobe) but there's not real proof here,no actual names quotes from anybody important or and directly sited sources,just comes off like a.ssumptions and vague stories and hearsay. now lebron can very well be a a**hole but this article wasn't a good one.
Same. I'll be the last person to hate on or defend dude, but this is a terrible article. References motherf**ker.
 7 years ago '07        #27
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
Why was he a captain for team USA or am I mistaken? Going from almost getting kicked off the team to team captain sounds suspect and doesn't support anything this article states.
 07-16-2010, 07:01 PM         #28
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:

and the funny thing is, Wade and Kobe were Batman and Robin out there while Bron was Alfred
dumass kobe struggled through the whole olympics Lebron played much better than kobe
 7 years ago '06        #29
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2269 2269
oh man its going to be f**king sweet when we beat their a.sses in the finals
 7 years ago '12        #30
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Lebron gonna win 10 championships
 7 years ago '09        #31
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
whew gilbert leakin it all baby
 7 years ago '09        #32
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
and lets not act ilke when kobe was that age he wasnt a diva...of shaq...or any superstar thats be giving everything at a young age
 7 years ago '10        #33
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
No one likes or wants players who are immature, and childish.
 7 years ago '10        #34
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 kuruption said:
Why? Have you seen how he carries himself? He acts like he's owed something yet he's accomplished nothing. Heat fans go ahead and be excited all you want, but there's something suspect about that n*gga and I thing he's gonna try and wrestle that team away from Flash. This s**t ain't over by a stretch, especially if they don't win right away.

He won't take over it. Don't think he minds being second option cuz regardless of anything, d wade gonna just talk sweet about him and how he's not a quitter, etc, etc.
 7 years ago '10        #35
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 kuruption said:
Why? Have you seen how he carries himself? He acts like he's owed something yet he's accomplished nothing. Heat fans go ahead and be excited all you want, but there's something suspect about that n*gga and I thing he's gonna try and wrestle that team away from Flash. This s**t ain't over by a stretch, especially if they don't win right away.
You're coming off as a jealous guy. Dude is handling his business and y'all get mad.
 7 years ago '08        #36
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
I know this is BX but forget the bullet points. This is a good read........ even if I don't see alot of proof and co-signs. lol
 7 years ago '04        #37
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Its crazy how much potential drama goes on behind the scenes in pro sports.
 07-16-2010, 07:43 PM         #38
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmoney88 said:
dumass kobe struggled through the whole olympics Lebron played much better than kobe
struggled? he was the defensive stopper the entire time and closed out the title game when spain was playing much better.
 7 years ago '04        #39
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5429 5429
not surprised by any of this....but why leak this now? he was coddled since high school
 7 years ago '06        #40
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Damn..
King James d!ck ever gona get out deez hater's mouths.
He on HEAT now get over it peoples.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago