Mo Williams Tells D-Wade To Watch His Mouth!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2010, 08:24 PM         #161
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tweeting is so f**king gay a cringe when I so much as here that stupid f**king word
 7 years ago '06        #162
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
classic 21 yr old talkin str8 out they a.ss.
 7 years ago '06        #163
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813
 Bob Sacamano said:
tweeting is so f**king gay a cringe when I so much as here that stupid f**king word
shut the f**k up, you sound like a fool....

who cares what it's caled we get access to pro atheletes, our fav. musicans, companies and so on in real time....it's a networking beast, now act accordingly...
 07-17-2010, 03:51 AM         #164
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
shut the f**k up, you sound like a fool....

who cares what it's caled we get access to pro atheletes, our fav. musicans, companies and so on in real time....it's a networking beast, now act accordingly...
Tweeting IS gay. Pull your skirt down please.
 07-17-2010, 04:36 AM         #165
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing9: u gotta love how miami heat has SOOO many "LOYAL" fans sticking up for them now on this site

7 years ago '07        #166
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Teams are joining forces to take out the Cheat
LOL. "Cheat"? How did they cheat?
 7 years ago '05        #167
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Mo Williams... Mo f**king Williams?? This mofo needs to STFU, Wade a boss and this Williams is prolly the msot overrated PG in the NBA, soft a.ss Williams talkin s**t smh
 7 years ago '07        #168
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Curtisimo said:
I like that the heat is creating all this beef in the nba
Yeah s**t bout to get back to like the old NBA. If you lose the game fukk it lets win the f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #169
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 knives said:
, the irony of calling me defensive yet your rebuttal is damn novel.

This has nothing to do with the heat fans. But they see it just like how i see it, dudes are salty and it's showing all over the country, as well as here. You're initial quote is funny, you're basically calling any and every Star who's left the organization to go somewhere else a hoe/disloyal are you not? Is lebron not apart of that group? Why else would you even say some slick s**t like that? You could've easily left it out and still made your point. you're not fooling anyone. And i'm not gonna go through threads to look up the s**t I've seen you say about lebron after he decided on MIA. If you won't admit it, fine. It's not that serious but clearly you no longer like dude and it shows. that goes for a lot of other cats on here. If someone calls you out on it you try to flip it as them trying to save lebron or something. the dude is a multimillionaire ball player living in South Beach, playing with another superstar. he doesn't need any saving. he took on the "bad guy" role willingly because he could give a f**k what you or I think.

I'm a.ssuming, and you're stating something that's fact? So Durant is going play his whole career in OKC and not ever leave? Yet i'm the one a.ssuming. The spurs were a rare breed. They had 2 beasts in the front court who will go down as HoF's. You're acting like because they have the same GM and 1 Super star they'll duplicate that. It's not happening bruh. Lets not forget their HoF coach. But hey, you're stating Facts here I almost forgot! foh n*gga, I can back up my argument with cases such as Kevin Garnet and Charles Barkely, or maybe i'm just a.ssuming on that too.

Funny, i thought the exact same of you reading this bulls**t you typed. foh with your holier than thou attitude n*gga. You don't know s**t, you're salty as f**k, and the knicks are in for another 10 years of irrelevance. deal with it.

damn, you put that kid in his place... lay off him man he just mad at bron like everyone else
 7 years ago '06        #170
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813
 goldstarchoice said:
Tweeting IS gay. Pull your skirt down please.
riiiiight.....

n*gga go drink some lean til' you pass out....f**kin' ig'nant a.ss backwoods f**ko...
 09-13-2010, 02:20 AM         #171
Anthony1106  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel what dude is saying
 7 years ago '09        #172
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
wait till d-wade shoulders Mo while doing a screen for lebron and says "watch this!"

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #173
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
this whole post is jus funny as hell
 7 years ago '05        #174
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Dope Bai said:
Load up????

Y'all just got arguably the two best players in the L, accompanied by a top 3 PF in the L.

The Lakers have THE BEST PLAYER in the L, who has been there bascially his whole carrer. and a top 3 PF, with a bunch of solid other players.

And word to what the other dude said, Lakers are still the two time defending champs. Heat ain't done s**t yet.
 Dope Bai said:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to INF4MOUS again.

Durrant and Kobe - heart's of champion's...

LBJ __________________________
 faceoffizhere said:
sound like the lakers to me lmao and the heat how come boston and la can but the heat can't is it because the players are younger?
 Eddie.. said:
how does that sound like the lakers dude????

the lakers don't have 3 of the top 10 or 15 players in the league.

the last time they did was because they signed shaq and then Kobe emerged as one AFTER the fact. Nobody on the Lakers emerged to become a top 10 or 15 players after Shaq left. Kobe certainly wouldn't let them sign one.

The heat signed TWO top 5 players and a top 10 or 15 player in the NBA. lol

I just wanna know how it 'sounds like the Lakers', when the Lakers have never gone out of the way to sign 2 separate players that are arguably the best at their positions.
 Cambury said:
having 1 max player good coach a good role players u r competitive...having 2 max players a good coach and role players ur expected to be a championship contender and win 1...having 3 max players a good coach and role players THERE IS NO EXCUSE
lol word i am not mad at all about the heat do ya thing. I think LBJ is a b**ch for it but i cant be mad at him i would of left to. But cmon man how are the lakers just as stack lol really i dont rmr anyone calling the lakers the new NWO when we sign Pau just a great deal.

but now ppl wanna say were stack cause the heat are stack plain and simple. U take kobe and pau away from our team and thats a 8th seed team in the west easily. the heat has 3 top 15 players two of those 3 are like top 2 out of 3 WHAT OTHER TEAM IN THE HISTORY HAS HAD TWO OF THE TOP 3 IN THERE PRIME PLAYING ON THE SAME TEAM.

and all this kobe and shaq or the 03 lakers cmon man get real old a.ss karl and GP lol rick fox horry Ron none of those guys were superstars and in there prime when we got them.

shaq was yes but no one knew how good kobe would become and we drafted him not went and sign them there is a different is not the same. We dont even have a big 3 and the big 2 and who ever goes hard for that game is the number 3. Just wish yall would stop trying to say the lakers are stack up like the heat are cause that is false super false

kevin is rite n*ggas is homo now and this just gonna keep happing cause the heat are going to win and its gonna have the trend continue
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago