Mo Williams Tells D-Wade To Watch His Mouth!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 legendisdope said:
damn another bandwagon heat fan
lol nope. pistolz been around. fail.
 7 years ago '07        #142
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #143
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 legendisdope said:
damn another bandwagon heat fan
Suck my d!ck f**got.... I've been a Heat fan all my life and I've had season tickets since the 90s.
 7 years ago '05        #144
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 legendisdope said:
all yall n*ggas lookn like bandwagoners, yall was quiet as hell and most of u guys wasnt even callin for bron/bosh to go to miami
Actually I've been calling for Bosh.... never thought LeBron was a reality.

You need to go out in the world and explore a bit. Develop the ability to realize that all people are different.
 7 years ago '04        #145
scottybuckets 
space
space
$919 | Props total: 37 37
 Illuminated said:
This post sums up about 95% of the people that are hating LeBron for his decision.
Not only that but they havent played ONE game yet. Everyone needs to caaaalm down. Everyone catchin feelings n shiiiit.

oh... Go Heat... 6-3-1 b**chesssssssss.
 07-16-2010, 05:28 PM         #146
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
First of all I've been wanting to say something about Kevin Durant:

He plays this FAKE lovable humble guy in the media, then he gets on Twitter and whines about Phil Jackson, cries about Kobe, tells a Kobe fan to get his balls out of his mouth, now is whining about the Heat. BE REAL. Tired of these fake athletes. f**king crybaby.

Second.... Mo Williams. The nerve? This pus*y a.ss n*gga is the main reason why LeBron left Cleveland aside from Delonte (LOL). Underachieving piece of trash. Go backtrack and look at his tweets last week CRYING about LeBron leaving.

How fake feel, KD & Mo? We know how it feels for Mo already....

[pic - click to view]

Mo Williams didn't underacheive. He acheieved appropriately.
 7 years ago '07        #147
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 legendisdope said:
o well idc what u got or did or who u rooted for. im comin at all heat fans..

yall n*ggas was quiet as f**k before yall got those 3 players.. bandwagon
not really, u just pay more attention now and there r more threads about the heat cuz we're either making moves or getting hated on .

legendisdope said:
all yall n*ggas lookn like bandwagoners, yall was quiet as hell and most of u guys wasnt even callin for bron/bosh to go to miami
define quiet? we were in every game thread and heat-related thread, there r just more of them now and people care more cuz they feel some kinda way about the team. and cuz we didn't think getting wade back plus lebron and bosh was a foregone conclusion like we were knicks or bulls fans, that means something? we had humble expectations instead of acting like we knew some crazy s**t would happen and that's a bad thing?

Last edited by joshdogg26; 07-16-2010 at 05:31 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #148
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 hood135 said:
Get em Mo. He knows not of what he speaks.
It think the Cavs team that got to the finals were the better Cavs team. The team last year = the anti-series. Regular season games are cake but games consecutively against the same team they flopped.
 7 years ago '05        #149
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 legendisdope said:
o well idc what u got or did or who u rooted for. im comin at all heat fans..

yall n*ggas was quiet as f**k before yall got those 3 players.. bandwagon
Again.... stop categorizing all people into one you f**king idiot.

I've been on RealGM posting heavy since 2002, even before Wade's rookie year. I've had season tickets since the 90s. GTFOH. Don't put me into the "bandwagon" category you f**got. Who is your team? I guarantee that will tell the story on why you're so BITTER.
 7 years ago '05        #150
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
Mo Williams didn't underacheive. He acheieved appropriately.
You're joking right? Just a year ago he was begging to get into the All Star game.... and I believe he got his wish via injury, correct me if I'm wrong.

He performed like an All Star in the postseason last year?
 7 years ago '05        #151
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
not really, u just pay more attention now and there r more threads about the heat cuz we're either making moves or getting hated on .

define quiet? we were in every game thread and heat-related thread, there r just more of them now and people care more cuz they feel some kinda way about the team. and cuz we didn't think getting wade back plus lebron and bosh as a foregone conclusion like we were knicks or bulls fans, that means something? we had humble expectations instead of acting like we knew some crazy s**t would happen and that's a bad thing?
When you're on top.... you get all the attention and people hate.

Funny thing is WE'RE NOT ON TOP YET. Still getting all the attention.
 7 years ago '05        #152
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 legendisdope said:
^ we know u n*ggas aint on top but u guys sure actin like it
Once again.... stop saying "you guys"

I'm still calling the Lakers the best team in basketball until they lose a 7 game series.
 7 years ago '04        #153
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,288 | Props total: 11209 11209
 MadGam325 said:
Cleveland versus Miami this year will be epic.
hah! i hope you aren't referring to the actual basketball that will be played.

fan response will be a riot, yes. for awhile. you can only clown on lebron for so long until him and the NWO have the cavs down 46 points at half. then comes the crying and depression. cleveland lost the only thing going for them.
 7 years ago '04        #154
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 HotepSuns said:
you a.ssume he's talking about bron even though he mentioned players PLURAL...because you're a d!ck riding a.ss n*gga that wanted to save lebron when nobody was thinking about that n*gga...and lmao@me talking s**t about bron in the decision thread....you're still trying to push across this BOLD FACED LIE...and your lack of reading comprehension is astounding...i specifically made it easy for your mildly retarded a.ss,and gave you my intial quote...which was that i felt durant has a mind like MINE...thus why i answered the way I FELT he would respond to the hypothetical posed.....either you're trying to ignore that simple truth,or you truly are a half wit...and all this boils down to is me not using words you think i should have used to not push your lebron to the rescue emergency button....here's the thing..f**k how you would phrase s**t,or how you see s**t..i said what i said,meant what i said,haven't backed away from what i said,and stand by what i said...now keep crying about it..

it has EVERYTHING to do with lebron,because you NEVER saw me in the decision thread doing any of the bulls**t you're trying to manifest...because if you did you would have already thrown something out there to prove your point....but you CAN'T....you just a hoe a.ss n*gga looking for an excuse to argue for lebron.....get your life together b..bron doesn't care about you....

you're a big dummy....oklahoma isn't a "new" franchise....they just moved from seattle...and what the f**k does small market mean in the nba?...this isn't major league baseball...as long as you get players,and manage your organization correctly ANYONE can win....and if we've learned anything from this free agency....is that players want to play on teams they feel can win...so if okc is showing that than players will come...and i don't have to bring up jordan as front court players that win ships....i can bring up isiah,and make THE SAME POINT...and now russell westbrook is someone to laugh at...you really are a clown....

you've managed to make no valid points,but completely fabricate a whole bunch of s**t...i'm done s**tting on you,because it's boring debating someone who makes up a bunch of s**t purely for the sake of arguing....when you find all these quotes of me "s**tting on lebron"..we can continue....until then you're just a lying a.ss n*gga looking for my attenton..,
lmao, you're a f**king idiot. you s**t on no one. you're a slick talking a.ss n*gga that thinks he's smarter than everybody,but far from it. lmao at you thinking he "felt" the same as you. n*gga please, you don't know that n*gga nor what he thinks. I mentioned lebron because this whole thread revolves around lebron you twit. Why else would Wade say what he said? why else would mo go on the defensive? who the f**k else would dude be talking about if it wasn't lebron and the choice he made? Its common f**king sense to come to that conclusion, but you clearly lack that. When the f**k did i say Oklahoma was a new franchise you idiot? Nor did i ever imply that. why even bring up baseball? If you look at the last decade or so, small market teams have actually won titles morseo than in the nba. so your point fails. Again, other than the spurs, no one you would consider small market has won anything. OKC will be no different. And i've made my points pretty clear, you just are unable to understand them for some reason. OKC is not the 2000 Spurs. I stated that KG and barkely among others have tried to be "loyal" and in the end they had to move on for their own sakes. The point is superstars eventually reach a point where they have to move on and it has nothing to do with lack of loyalty. Its the simple fact that no one wants to play there. You can bring up Isaiah(Detroit btw) and i can bring up hakeem, Shaq, Russell, Kareem, etc. And if Dwight can elevate his game he'll be in that group as well. You're an annoying f**k btw. have fun dealing with mediocrity.
 7 years ago '04        #155
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
i highly doubt it...it just doesn't appear to be in suns character...he from everything i've seen is a stand up dude....he's the type i can see never leaving oklahoma because he would feel like he let them down,and also feel like a hoe/disloyal for leaving,or putting the blame on others,when he's the leader..

and presti is gonna keep durant surrounded by talent....so even less likely...
he was all about seattle til he left here. haven't heard speak a word about us since. f**k all that, he wants to win.
 7 years ago '05        #156
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$672 | Props total: 47 47
 JoeyTheGod said:
@ these peseants goin at the best player in the league d wade.

Salty a.ss n*ggas. Gonna be funny in 5 yrs when durant is ringless he's gonna be demanding a trade as well.

Pwoplw act like the heat did something new. Same s**t happened with the lakers rockets jail blazers etc etc. Heat aren't even the most stacked team in history. Shi the lakers r still more stacked thanks to stern protecting his boy kobe.
Durant a peasant? Please
 7 years ago '07        #157
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,413 | Props total: 55819 55819
Durant is right.....players trying to jump on the bandwagon of the Lakers and Cheat to get a ring.
 7 years ago '10        #158
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 A~team said:
i highly doubt that he's a certified superstar
Only thing he's missing is the exposure on t.v., which he will have this year and you already know he'll be better than last year. So you can book that he will be a Superstar before this upcoming season is over with.
 7 years ago '07        #159
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
n*ggas still mad at us

join the line....i would hate to

s**t is unbelievable and so f**kin scary to think about
 7 years ago '05        #160
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
This thread is full of long a.ss paragraphs that I'm not gonna read
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago