Mo Williams Tells D-Wade To Watch His Mouth!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 HotepSuns said:
man kevin durant is catapaulting to one of my favorite people in the nba.....this kid has my type of mentality...
Co f**kin Sign!

I don't see how anybody can hate on him for real...........

KD for MVP!!
 7 years ago '06        #122
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 JoeyTheGod said:
@ these peseants goin at the best player in the league d wade.

Salty a.ss n*ggas. Gonna be funny in 5 yrs when durant is ringless he's gonna be demanding a trade as well.

Pwoplw act like the heat did something new. Same s**t happened with the lakers rockets jail blazers etc etc. Heat aren't even the most stacked team in history. Shi the lakers r still more stacked thanks to stern protecting his boy kobe.
the best player in the league d wade.? wtffffff fall back
 7 years ago '04        #123
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
who the f**k is mo????

worst pg in the game..
 7 years ago '06        #124
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 knives said:
, the irony of calling me defensive yet your rebuttal is damn novel.

This has nothing to do with the heat fans. But they see it just like how i see it, dudes are salty and it's showing all over the country, as well as here. You're initial quote is funny, you're basically calling any and every Star who's left the organization to go somewhere else a hoe/disloyal are you not? Is lebron not apart of that group? Why else would you even say some slick s**t like that? You could've easily left it out and still made your point. you're not fooling anyone. And i'm not gonna go through threads to look up the s**t I've seen you say about lebron after he decided on MIA. If you won't admit it, fine. It's not that serious but clearly you no longer like dude and it shows. that goes for a lot of other cats on here. If someone calls you out on it you try to flip it as them trying to save lebron or something. the dude is a multimillionaire ball player living in South Beach, playing with another superstar. he doesn't need any saving. he took on the "bad guy" role willingly because he could give a f**k what you or I think.

I'm a.ssuming, and you're stating something that's fact? So Durant is going play his whole career in OKC and not ever leave? Yet i'm the one a.ssuming. The spurs were a rare breed. They had 2 beasts in the front court who will go down as HoF's. You're acting like because they have the same GM and 1 Super star they'll duplicate that. It's not happening bruh. Lets not forget their HoF coach. But hey, you're stating Facts here I almost forgot! foh n*gga, I can back up my argument with cases such as Kevin Garnet and Charles Barkely, or maybe i'm just a.ssuming on that too.

Funny, i thought the exact same of you reading this bulls**t you typed. foh with your holier than thou attitude n*gga. You don't know s**t, you're salty as f**k, and the knicks are in for another 10 years of irrelevance. deal with it.

Your making a whole lotta sense imo. :agreement6: You really shouldn't waste your breathe though arguing with some of these ignorant f**ks.

"A wise man told me don't argue with fools,cause people from a distance cant tell who's who"

7 years ago '10        #125
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8254 8254
I smell an triangle ISO from the left high post wade vs mo........who you got?

All mo should be worried about right now, is how he can lead the cavs in scoring next year
 7 years ago '06        #126
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
smh...alot of old lebron fans hopping on kevin durants d!ck now that lebron did something u can't handle. Durant is one bad mofo though...
 07-16-2010, 04:10 PM         #127
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mo need to shut the fukk up, he aint shyt, but my boy kevin d is definetly that dude not to mess with
 7 years ago '07        #128
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56231 56231
 JoeyTheGod said:
Salty a.ss n*ggas. Gonna be funny in 5 yrs when durant is ringless he's gonna be demanding a trade as well.

Pwoplw act like the heat did something new. Same s**t happened with the lakers rockets jail blazers etc etc. Heat aren't even the most stacked team in history. Shi the lakers r still more stacked thanks to stern protecting his boy kobe.

"best player in the league d wade".....:
 7 years ago '08        #129
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 JoeyTheGod said:

U right about some of this BX is built on fake a.ss people the same people saying they like durant was the same n*ggas saying he wasn't top 5 and the same n*ggas act like they don't remember when the fakers had 4 all stars nick van exel eddie jones kobe and shaq not to mention the 03/04 fakers. Now im a dwade fan so i want him to succeed and i was 1 of the people that believe durant will surpass lebron but i stand by my s**t f**k the fake n*ggas on BX
 7 years ago '04        #130
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
at dude who cant spell Peasant
 JoeyTheGod said:

7 years ago '08        #131
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,322 | Props total: 13700 13700
Damn so everybody think durant wont win a title???
 7 years ago '08        #132
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 dj ac said:
Damn so everybody think durant wont win a title???
not any time soon

and you have to understand the psychology of a Kobe stan. They hype up whoever is viewed as the smallest threat to Kobe's status, because even the most extreme argument will come up short.

So since KD isn't in a legit title hunt, they'll hype the sh1t outta him. Let Durant get a real squad that can actually challenge the Lakers and Derrick Rose will be the next best thing.

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 07-16-2010 at 04:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #133
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
lol Mo had his chance to play in Miami
 7 years ago '04        #134
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 HotepSuns said:
once again trying to reason out my comment with your presumptuous reasoning...my INTIAL comment...was "durant is catapaulting up to one of my fav people in the league...he has a mentality like MINE"...this is key in what i said following someone questioning what durant would do in a situation similar to KOBE...in which i stated that durant TO ME appears to be the type of dude that wouldn't do that,and would most likely find it hoe like,and disloyal to leave his squad,and blame other players for not winning when he's the leader of the squad....other people/players may look at it differently...that's on them...i was talking about DURANT...SPECIFICALLY...in which case you decided to go on your a.ssumptive superman cry baby rant about lebron,and what new yorkers are doing....i don't bite my tongue for anyone...i could give 2 s**ts what you,or ANYONE thinks about my opinion...if i wanted to say these things about bron that you're claiming...I WOULD...how that makes you feel,or how you think it makes me look is irrelevant...and you couldn't find s**t about me talking s**t about bron if you tried...that's just some more imaginary s**t you're throwing in to try,and validate your dumb a.ss a.ssumption.
n*gga, i saw the quote you answered, dude made no mention of kobe. why are you talking out your a.ss now? The dude you quoted i "assume" was talking about LeBron, or cats in his position in general. Not kobe. And like I said, i saw you say slick s**t about leBron not being this or that. I don't feel like looking for the s**t tbh. but when i get a chance i'll look for the thread so i can shut your a.ss up. I have no reason to make the s**t up. I mostly lurk on here so i pick up on s**t and what i picked up on the most this last few weeks are how people are jumping on the "lebron-hate" bandwagon after being his biggest fan last year. And lmao @ you trying to change up your original quote. How thee f**k do you know Durant would see that as a hoe move? n*gga, you're putting you're own idiotic words in durants mouth now. you look foolish. all this s**t about me a.ssuming when you're clearly a.ssuming how someone else would feel about a situation. you said what you said originally because that was how YOU yourself felt about it, not durant. Stick to your guns n*gga. don't switch up now. The smart answer would've been dude just wants to compete against the best, rather than team up with them. It has nothing to do with seeing it as a hoe move or disloyal. And ya'll k!ll me with this disloyal bs. like these dudes owe these teams anything, when they can be traded or sent down or even cut. foh, so KG is a hoe and disloyal for leaving Minny? whatever n*gga.

@you still saving lebron with your south beach stories when there is AGAIN...NOTHING TO DEFEND.....you just enjoy rocking that cape,and swinging from lebrons balls for no reason....you got a cape for carlos boozer too?.....or how about chris bosh?........
n*gga, this has less to do with LeBron and more to do with you switching up because your feelings got hurt. I saw you in that decision thread angreh as hell the n*gga you always praised said f**k no to NYC. Like i said, i'm just calling you and half of BX out. had it been any other player i'd be saying the same s**t.

did i say he would "NEVER" leave...no i said he wouldn't leave under the hypothetical that was posed...but i like how you tried to twist that to fit your invalid point...even funnier is how you continue on with the a.ssumption after trying to check me on it...in which case i made NO a.ssumptions..i pointed out FACTS.....YOU tried to act like being from a small market would prevent durant from winning...and i gave you FACTS to support the otherside that shows its very much a possibility that he can in that market,and it's been done with the same gm who is now in oklahoma,who had a superstar with the same mentality...and let's not act like russell westbrook doesn't play for okc,or like scotty brooks wasn't coach of the year last year,or they didn't SIGNIFICANTLY improve last year,and get better in the off season...

lmao, this n*gga....I said that durant would likely leave his team because the FACT is most small market teams will not get over the hump and compete for titles or attract big names. If Lebron couldn't do it for Cleveland, what makes you so confident that Durant can? How many small market teams have won the 'chip last 20 years other than the spurs, who were a f**king dynasty mind you? Just look at the history and my point is made more valid. You're trying to compare starting a franchise with a dominant front court player with a dominant back court player. History shows the former is more likely to have a better team built around them to compete for championships. And don't even try to mention Jordan because OKC is not Chicago. Lmao at you naming westbrook. child please.
and I can name countless coaches who've won coach of the year and haven't amounted to s**t since with their team. lmao, Cleveland and Atlanta can attest to that. It doesn't mean s**t brah. Nice try tho. Hof coaches and good staffs are what really make the difference, not some bs award.

i'm still laughing at your b**ch a.ss saying "it's clear you don't like him anymore"......
because it's the truth.

Last edited by knives; 07-16-2010 at 04:23 PM..
 07-16-2010, 04:40 PM         #135
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
man kevin durant is catapaulting to one of my favorite people in the nba.....this kid has my type of mentality...

eLLz said:
Durant >

favorite player right now no doubt.

real talk
 07-16-2010, 04:53 PM         #136
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:
n*gga, i saw the quote you answered, dude made no mention of kobe. why are you talking out your a.ss now? The dude you quoted i "assume" was talking about LeBron, or cats in his position in general. Not kobe. And like I said, i saw you say slick s**t about leBron not being this or that. I don't feel like looking for the s**t tbh. but when i get a chance i'll look for the thread so i can shut your a.ss up. I have no reason to make the s**t up. I mostly lurk on here so i pick up on s**t and what i picked up on the most this last few weeks are how people are jumping on the "lebron-hate" bandwagon after being his biggest fan last year. And lmao @ you trying to change up your original quote. How thee f**k do you know Durant would see that as a hoe move? n*gga, you're putting you're own idiotic words in durants mouth now. you look foolish. all this s**t about me a.ssuming when you're clearly a.ssuming how someone else would feel about a situation. you said what you said originally because that was how YOU yourself felt about it, not durant. Stick to your guns n*gga. don't switch up now. The smart answer would've been dude just wants to compete against the best, rather than team up with them. It has nothing to do with seeing it as a hoe move or disloyal. And ya'll k!ll me with this disloyal bs. like these dudes owe these teams anything, when they can be traded or sent down or even cut. foh, so KG is a hoe and disloyal for leaving Minny? whatever n*gga.

n*gga, this has less to do with LeBron and more to do with you switching up because your feelings got hurt. I saw you in that decision thread angreh as hell the n*gga you always praised said f**k no to NYC. Like i said, i'm just calling you and half of BX out. had it been any other player i'd be saying the same s**t.

lmao, this n*gga....I said that durant would likely leave his team because the FACT is most small market teams will not get over the hump and compete for titles or attract big names. If Lebron couldn't do it for Cleveland, what makes you so confident that Durant can? How many small market teams have won the 'chip last 20 years other than the spurs, who were a f**king dynasty mind you? Just look at the history and my point is made more valid. You're trying to compare starting a franchise with a dominant front court player with a dominant back court player. History shows the former is more likely to have a better team built around them to compete for championships. And don't even try to mention Jordan because OKC is not Chicago. Lmao at you naming westbrook. child please.
and I can name countless coaches who've won coach of the year and haven't amounted to s**t since with their team. lmao, Cleveland and Atlanta can attest to that. It doesn't mean s**t brah. Nice try tho. Hof coaches and good staffs are what really make the difference, not some bs award.

because it's the truth.

you a.ssume he's talking about bron even though he mentioned players PLURAL...because you're a d!ck riding a.ss n*gga that wanted to save lebron when nobody was thinking about that n*gga...and lmao@me talking s**t about bron in the decision thread....you're still trying to push across this BOLD FACED LIE...and your lack of reading comprehension is astounding...i specifically made it easy for your mildly retarded a.ss,and gave you my intial quote...which was that i felt durant has a mind like MINE...thus why i answered the way I FELT he would respond to the hypothetical posed.....either you're trying to ignore that simple truth,or you truly are a half wit...and all this boils down to is me not using words you think i should have used to not push your lebron to the rescue emergency button....here's the thing..f**k how you would phrase s**t,or how you see s**t..i said what i said,meant what i said,haven't backed away from what i said,and stand by what i said...now keep crying about it..

it has EVERYTHING to do with lebron,because you NEVER saw me in the decision thread doing any of the bulls**t you're trying to manifest...because if you did you would have already thrown something out there to prove your point....but you CAN'T....you just a hoe a.ss n*gga looking for an excuse to argue for lebron.....get your life together b..bron doesn't care about you....

you're a big dummy....oklahoma isn't a "new" franchise....they just moved from seattle...and what the f**k does small market mean in the nba?...this isn't major league baseball...as long as you get players,and manage your organization correctly ANYONE can win....and if we've learned anything from this free agency....is that players want to play on teams they feel can win...so if okc is showing that than players will come...and i don't have to bring up jordan as front court players that win ships....i can bring up isiah,and make THE SAME POINT...and now russell westbrook is someone to laugh at...you really are a clown....

you've managed to make no valid points,but completely fabricate a whole bunch of s**t...i'm done s**tting on you,because it's boring debating someone who makes up a bunch of s**t purely for the sake of arguing....when you find all these quotes of me "s**tting on lebron"..we can continue....until then you're just a lying a.ss n*gga looking for my attenton..,
 7 years ago '10        #137
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
:agreement6: Durant
 7 years ago '05        #138
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Damn, you two dudes writing each other books over here with all that s**t
 7 years ago '05        #139
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
First of all I've been wanting to say something about Kevin Durant:

He plays this FAKE lovable humble guy in the media, then he gets on Twitter and whines about Phil Jackson, cries about Kobe, tells a Kobe fan to get his balls out of his mouth, now is whining about the Heat. BE REAL. Tired of these fake athletes. f**king crybaby.

Second.... Mo Williams. The nerve? This pus*y a.ss n*gga is the main reason why LeBron left Cleveland aside from Delonte (LOL). Underachieving piece of trash. Go backtrack and look at his tweets last week CRYING about LeBron leaving.

How fake feel, KD & Mo? We know how it feels for Mo already....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #140
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 nkflier54 said:
n*ggas actin like all of a sudden okc gonna t urn into the 96 bulls or some sht sayin they gon win in the next 3 years gtfo
okc is the oj da juiceman of the league
They're the new Blazers.... everyone's favorite young team loaded with "potential"
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy