Mo Williams Tells D-Wade To Watch His Mouth!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 Cambury said:
the knicks wouldnt give joe johnson or nash max contracts so wat r u talkin about?
You must be too fat to remember 2005.
 7 years ago '10        #102
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 10 10
 HotepSuns said:
man kevin durant is catapaulting to one of my favorite people in the nba.....this kid has my type of mentality...
 7 years ago '07        #103
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 TVee said:
You must be too fat to remember 2005.
in 05 the knicks gave joe johnson amare and nash max contracts? wat da f**k did i miss?
 7 years ago '06        #104
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 471 471
Mo is and Durant just
 7 years ago '08        #105
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Cambury said:
having 1 max player good coach a good role players u r competitive...having 2 max players a good coach and role players ur expected to be a championship contender and win 1...having 3 max players a good coach and role players THERE IS NO EXCUSE
exactly, so how did lebron take the "easy way out" which has been the latest talking point?

Miami is dynasty chasing not ring chasing. Every single year without a ring is an underachievement.
 7 years ago '07        #106
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Cambury said:
the knicks wouldnt give joe johnson or nash max contracts so wat r u talkin about?
uh 05 man
 7 years ago '05        #107
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,400 | Props total: 674 674
Wade will own Mo Williams's name by the end of the season... He has already broken the heart of an entire state by getting Bron to come play with him there...

when was the last time Mo did something relevant? If he wasnt locked down for the next 3 yrs he would have been on the special with Lebron going to the Heat...

SIDE NOTE: KD is the realest player in the NBA.....
 7 years ago '04        #108
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Can somebody post this D. Wade article? I must've missed that sh*t. Mo Williams cant get mad if he did say he didnt show up in the playoffs. n*gga you f*ckin didnt! For 2 years straight. I wish KD all the luck in the world next year.
 7 years ago '09        #109
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 bertini22 said:
uh 05 man
And the role players that year for the suns were>>>>
 07-16-2010, 02:40 PM         #110
DJAX206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is everybody catching feelings over Bron going to the Heat? He was a free agent and he signed with a different team, thats what free agents do. He dont owe Cleveland, if anything they owe him. He made that franchise relevent again and put people in the stands. Besides he aint from Cleveland he from Akron!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess if he was like theese sucka ducks that live 45 minutes outside cities and still claim them Cleveland would matter to him. Personally i never f&%ked with dude cuz i thought he was only bout personal accalades, paper, and trying to be Hova but this shows he serious bout theese rings. Oh and no matter who come around, American Airlines Arena will forever be WADES HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
 7 years ago '05        #111
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,400 | Props total: 674 674
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Can somebody post this D. Wade article? I must've missed that sh*t. Mo Williams cant get mad if he did say he didnt show up in the playoffs. n*gga you f*ckin didnt! For 2 years straight. I wish KD all the luck in the world next year.
 7 years ago '04        #112
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
, the irony of calling me defensive yet your rebuttal is damn novel.

HotepSuns said:
sun stop it...you're being co-signed by a bunch of heat fans who are understandably on the defense,because the entire world has stormed on them due to the signings....and so they want to believe every comment is a front to them,and the players on their team....you making this asinine a.ssumption based on nothing..being i never mentioned lebrons name is comical....and how have i been "s**tting on lebron"?....please show me outside of your delusional mind where i was doing that...you clearly have your cape on,because now you're making up bold faced lies to defend bron AGAIN in a position where there is NOTHING to defend...you,and other kids on here are so insecure about the lebron situation that you'll take comments that have absolutely NOTHING to do with lebron,and try to make it about lebron,and cry about it......

This has nothing to do with the heat fans. But they see it just like how i see it, dudes are salty and it's showing all over the country, as well as here. You're initial quote is funny, you're basically calling any and every Star who's left the organization to go somewhere else a hoe/disloyal are you not? Is lebron not apart of that group? Why else would you even say some slick s**t like that? You could've easily left it out and still made your point. you're not fooling anyone. And i'm not gonna go through threads to look up the s**t I've seen you say about lebron after he decided on MIA. If you won't admit it, fine. It's not that serious but clearly you no longer like dude and it shows. that goes for a lot of other cats on here. If someone calls you out on it you try to flip it as them trying to save lebron or something. the dude is a multimillionaire ball player living in South Beach, playing with another superstar. he doesn't need any saving. he took on the "bad guy" role willingly because he could give a f**k what you or I think.

your last point again is just some more a.ssumptions based on nothing substantial...oklahoma has done nothing but continue to provide durant with talent,and gotten better,and they have one of the top gm's in the league in sam presti....who by no coincidence was the gm of another small market team that won 4 championships (san antonio spurs) with a superstar with a similiar mentality to kevin durant....

I'm a.ssuming, and you're stating something that's fact? So Durant is going play his whole career in OKC and not ever leave? Yet i'm the one a.ssuming. The spurs were a rare breed. They had 2 beasts in the front court who will go down as HoF's. You're acting like because they have the same GM and 1 Super star they'll duplicate that. It's not happening bruh. Lets not forget their HoF coach. But hey, you're stating Facts here I almost forgot! foh n*gga, I can back up my argument with cases such as Kevin Garnet and Charles Barkely, or maybe i'm just a.ssuming on that too.

so once again your a.ssumptions,and bulls**t comments have made you look like an a.ss.....learn to not be so presumptuous,and defensive...and actually research before you speak on s**t you don't know...
Funny, i thought the exact same of you reading this bulls**t you typed. foh with your holier than thou attitude n*gga. You don't know s**t, you're salty as f**k, and the knicks are in for another 10 years of irrelevance. deal with it.
 07-16-2010, 02:51 PM         #113
DJAX206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I would think LA is a hot spot for free agents and if Jerry Buss and Mitch Kupchak had the money to do it they certainly would. After they signed Shaq what other big money free agent could they afford with the space they had? Its kinda hard to afford 3 max players when most of your starting 5 are getting 5-10 million a year and you got a max player on board about to make 30 mil the next three years.

All this "this ruins the NBA its bad for competition" bs, is a slap in the face to the job that Riley pulled off. He basically did what no team in the nba had the ability to and he even got a trade off (Beasley) that the rest of the league were praying to Buddha wouldn't happen...

but
I agree bout saying this is bad for the league is BS. This is the most anybody has ever talked about the NBA in July. Casual fans will watch the NBA whenever the Heat is on TV and the playoffs sucked last year till the finals so miss me with the whole this is gonna mess up the competition in the east. Bottom line is Heat vs Lakers is some ish I want to see!!!! If it happens I guarantee that the ratings are through the roof. Not just cuz bron by himself either, cuz his finals against the spurs had one of the lowest TV ratings ever, but because its a super team and people are gonna want to see this.
 7 years ago '04        #114
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,467 | Props total: 30586 30586
2 more seasons and we all would forget who mo williams is because he wont be playing in the league
 07-16-2010, 02:53 PM         #115
DJAX206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:

This has nothing to do with the heat fans. But they see it just like how i see it, dudes are salty and it's showing all over the country, as well as here. You're initial quote is funny, you're basically calling any and every Star who's left the organization to go somewhere else a hoe/disloyal are you not? Is lebron not apart of that group? Why else would you even say some slick s**t like that? You could've easily left it out and still made your point. you're not fooling anyone. And i'm not gonna go through threads to look up the s**t I've seen you say about lebron after he decided on MIA. If you won't admit it, fine. It's not that serious but clearly you no longer like dude and it shows. that goes for a lot of other cats on here. If someone calls you out on it you try to flip it as them trying to save lebron or something. the dude is a multimillionaire ball player living in South Beach, playing with another superstar. he doesn't need any saving. he took on the "bad guy" role willingly because he could give a f**k what you or I think.

I'm a.ssuming, and you're stating something that's fact? So Durant is going play his whole career in OKC and not ever leave? Yet i'm the one a.ssuming. The spurs were a rare breed. They had 2 beasts in the front court who will go down as HoF's. You're acting like because they have the same GM and 1 Super star they'll duplicate that. It's not happening bruh. Lets not forget their HoF coach. But hey, you're stating Facts here I almost forgot! foh n*gga, I can back up my argument with cases such as Kevin Garnet and Charles Barkely, or maybe i'm just a.ssuming on that too.

Funny, i thought the exact same of you reading this bulls**t you typed. foh with your holier than thou attitude n*gga. You don't know s**t, you're salty as f**k, and the knicks are in for another 10 years of irrelevance. deal with it.
Side note OKC shouldnt even have a team. Thats the most crooked ish in sports history!!!
 7 years ago '05        #116
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Mo needs to STFU, hes the msot overrated PG int he NBA, f**kin scrub

Durant the man though
 7 years ago '05        #117
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
hahaha mo williams goin at d-wade hahah

this season is gonna so good, everybody catchin feelings, it's on this this yr.most anticipated season I can remember
 7 years ago '05        #118
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Cant wait to see Cavs vs Heat haha. When is there first game against each other this season? Schedule out yet or no?

Wade gonna pull an Artest and smack Mo
 07-16-2010, 03:14 PM         #119
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:

once again trying to reason out my comment with your presumptuous reasoning...my INTIAL comment...was "durant is catapaulting up to one of my fav people in the league...he has a mentality like MINE"...this is key in what i said following someone questioning what durant would do in a situation similar to KOBE...in which i stated that durant TO ME appears to be the type of dude that wouldn't do that,and would most likely find it hoe like,and disloyal to leave his squad,and blame other players for not winning when he's the leader of the squad....other people/players may look at it differently...that's on them...i was talking about DURANT...SPECIFICALLY...in which case you decided to go on your a.ssumptive superman cry baby rant about lebron,and what new yorkers are doing....i don't bite my tongue for anyone...i could give 2 s**ts what you,or ANYONE thinks about my opinion...if i wanted to say these things about bron that you're claiming...I WOULD...how that makes you feel,or how you think it makes me look is irrelevant...and you couldn't find s**t about me talking s**t about bron if you tried...that's just some more imaginary s**t you're throwing in to try,and validate your dumb a.ss a.ssumption.

@you still saving lebron with your south beach stories when there is AGAIN...NOTHING TO DEFEND.....you just enjoy rocking that cape,and swinging from lebrons balls for no reason....you got a cape for carlos boozer too?.....or how about chris bosh?........

did i say he would "NEVER" leave...no i said he wouldn't leave under the hypothetical that was posed...but i like how you tried to twist that to fit your invalid point...even funnier is how you continue on with the a.ssumption after trying to check me on it...in which case i made NO a.ssumptions..i pointed out FACTS.....YOU tried to act like being from a small market would prevent durant from winning...and i gave you FACTS to support the otherside that shows its very much a possibility that he can in that market,and it's been done with the same gm who is now in oklahoma,who had a superstar with the same mentality...and let's not act like russell westbrook doesn't play for okc,or like scotty brooks wasn't coach of the year last year,or they didn't SIGNIFICANTLY improve last year,and get better in the off season...

i'm still laughing at your b**ch a.ss saying "it's clear you don't like him anymore"......
 7 years ago '06        #120
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
lot of respect for kd, moe will is a bum tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago