Mo Williams Tells D-Wade To Watch His Mouth!

most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Mo Williams is a smurf
 7 years ago '08        #82
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1

lol @ people jumping behind this character
 7 years ago '05        #83
abdullah 
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 281 281
KD = a champ in making
 7 years ago '05        #84
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Mo, show up in the playoffs you bum n*gga before you start taking offense to anything.

And Durant, . Though that means he probably won't be interested in joining the future Wall dynasty :(
 7 years ago '08        #85
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Durant been my favorite in the league for a couple years now. Dude just seems like a leader. Takes blame and doesn't pawn responsibility off on his teammates. Champion in the making.
 7 years ago '06        #86
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 A-N-D-1 said:
What did Wade say that has Mo catching feelings?
Wade basically said it wasn't lebrons fault his teammates did not help him out in the
playoffs . :lachen001::lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
 7 years ago '06        #87
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 rirvn7 said:
wait 4 more seasons when he hasnt won a championship and starts crying about not having any help like all the other clowns
Exactly! Everybody on his d!ck will play dumb then. Just like all this Kobe d!ck sucking going on now. What was it 3 years ago this n*gga was all over the TV and radio interviews asking for a trade? "I need help, they haven't built around me, Stephen A., I would like to be traded." Am I the only one who remembers that the new Jesus was a whining b**ch a few seasons back.
 7 years ago '04        #88
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 HotepSuns said:
no that's not what i said,or even a.sserted...that was just what you wanted to a.ssume,based on you having your cape on for lebron looking for comments to swoop down on,and save him from even if there's nothing to save him from..

my comment was purely about the mentality of kevin durant....stop playing yourself...

dog, who are you trying to kid here?

We can all see the sublimes. a.ssumption not withstanding, it's obvious how you wanted us to interpret that. Infact, you've been s**tting on LeBron ever since he made the decision. Funny thing is you were one of his biggest fans leading up to that point. And lol at throwing on the cape. I just call it how i see it, most of you are salty as f**k and if you're not blatantly showing it, you're doing some slick diss subliminal s**t. Come on son.

On the topic of Durant, dude will get fed up trying to play in a small market that can't recruit high caliber talent. LeBron tried that s**t and it got him nowhere. Durant, as humble and respectful as he is will eventually get fed up with losing to 1 and 2 seeds and look to go elsewhere. It has happened to a lot of great players and he'll be no different.
 7 years ago '07        #89
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 HiphopRelated said:
So are we to conclude that Bosh is better than Pau from this post?
if that's what you take 'arguably' as
 7 years ago '07        #90
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 Nautilus O said:
Maybe because they never had the salary cap to do it
that doesn't answer the question I asked
 7 years ago '07        #91
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
lol a week ago, mo was a ridiculous, drunken, blubbering idiot spilling his guts on the web getting laughed at, now he's the man
 07-16-2010, 01:05 PM         #92
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:
dog, who are you trying to kid here?

We can all see the sublimes. a.ssumption not withstanding, it's obvious how you wanted us to interpret that. Infact, you've been s**tting on LeBron ever since he made the decision. Funny thing is you were one of his biggest fans leading up to that point. And lol at throwing on the cape. I just call it how i see it, most of you are salty as f**k and if you're not blatantly showing it, you're doing some slick diss subliminal s**t. Come on son.

On the topic of Durant, dude will get fed up trying to play in a small market that can't recruit high caliber talent. LeBron tried that s**t and it got him nowhere. Durant, as humble and respectful as he is will eventually get fed up with losing to 1 and 2 seeds and look to go elsewhere. It has happened to a lot of great players and he'll be no different.

sun stop it...you're being co-signed by a bunch of heat fans who are understandably on the defense,because the entire world has stormed on them due to the signings....and so they want to believe every comment is a front to them,and the players on their team....you making this asinine a.ssumption based on nothing..being i never mentioned lebrons name is comical....and how have i been "s**tting on lebron"?....please show me outside of your delusional mind where i was doing that...you clearly have your cape on,because now you're making up bold faced lies to defend bron AGAIN in a position where there is NOTHING to defend...you,and other kids on here are so insecure about the lebron situation that you'll take comments that have absolutely NOTHING to do with lebron,and try to make it about lebron,and cry about it......

your last point again is just some more a.ssumptions based on nothing substantial...oklahoma has done nothing but continue to provide durant with talent,and gotten better,and they have one of the top gm's in the league in sam presti....who by no coincidence was the gm of another small market team that won 4 championships (san antonio spurs) with a superstar with a similiar mentality to kevin durant....

so once again your a.ssumptions,and bulls**t comments have made you look like an a.ss.....learn to not be so presumptuous,and defensive...and actually research before you speak on s**t you don't know...
 7 years ago '10        #93
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
 Eddie.. said:
I would think LA is a hot spot for free agents and if Jerry Buss and Mitch Kupchak had the money to do it they certainly would. After they signed Shaq what other big money free agent could they afford with the space they had? Its kinda hard to afford 3 max players when most of your starting 5 are getting 5-10 million a year and you got a max player on board about to make 30 mil the next three years.

All this "this ruins the NBA its bad for competition" bs, is a slap in the face to the job that Riley pulled off. He basically did what no team in the nba had the ability to and he even got a trade off (Beasley) that the rest of the league were praying to Buddha wouldn't happen...

but
 7 years ago '05        #94
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11801 11801
Durant is a old young n*gga. That's some shyt a vet wud say
 7 years ago '08        #95
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Eddie.. said:
maybe the Lakers never had the opportunity to or felt they had the ability to pull it off?

It's funny acting like teams would turn down talent

"oh no Lebron, we got the money and you want to come....but I'll take Rudy Gay"
 7 years ago '08        #96
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843
Durant and Kobe are my favorite ballers in the L. They truly love the game and are the fiercest of competitors, can't hate on that.
 7 years ago '07        #97
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
having 1 max player good coach a good role players u r competitive...having 2 max players a good coach and role players ur expected to be a championship contender and win 1...having 3 max players a good coach and role players THERE IS NO EXCUSE
 7 years ago '09        #98
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Javon23 said:
Get em Mo!
Lean on him!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #99
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Cambury said:
having 1 max player good coach a good role players u r competitive...having 2 max players a good coach and role players ur expected to be a championship contender and win 1...having 3 max players a good coach and role players THERE IS NO EXCUSE
SO your saying Joe Johnson and Amare and nash will bring championships if they played together oh wait.....
 7 years ago '07        #100
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 faceoffizhere said:
SO your saying Joe Johnson and Amare and nash will bring championships if they played together oh wait.....
the knicks wouldnt give joe johnson or nash max contracts so wat r u talkin about?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now