D.Wade "Kobe Had Bad Game In Finals. James Teammates Didn't Help. He's Not A Quitter"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2010, 02:32 AM         #81
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
since when did pippen average better stats then jordan???? and the king doesn't speak,he lets his army talk for him.
you have a very gay obsession with lebrick
 7 years ago '04        #82
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
 braided_uppimp said:
Kobe can guard anybody, remember that game when Pierce was cooking Artest??? when Kobe wanted to guard him??

like i said...Pierce barely drives now and when he does, he's flopping trying to force a foul...he should have guarded Rondo, because it's no way in hell Pierce is capable of dominating the game and having a larger impact on the game than Rondo can do RIGHT NOW
I remember that, Pierce bodied Kobe on the very next play then Phil moved Artest back on him..lol...Pierce has trouble with strong quick defenders(as does basically everyone)....LeBron and Artest are tough match ups offensively for Pierce because he's not quick enough to get around them and not strong enough to power his way through them...But he was getting a lot of nice shots around the foul line that one game against LA...I wondered why Bos went away from that type of pick n roll offense...it was working great....
 7 years ago '10        #83
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
1 Was Lebron asked the question or Wade? It was Wade and he answered it. Last time I checked you can give your opinion for anything.
2 From what I understood Lebron was at the Gym working on his game to improve. (Good sign) I don't know if any of you all realize he can still get better and hasn't reached his peak.
3 He gave up, the Celtics took his heart. He tried to do everything and it resulted in all those turnovers in the final game. He failed. Still, there was no consistent help from his teammates.
4 Wade is a leader why wouldn't he take up for his teammates? Just asking.
5 How is Lebron a b**ch for having someone else answer the questions he has no control of being asked to them?
6 Lebron lost a lot of fans for choosing Miami over anywhere else. I also hear he isn't clutch enough. Everyone on here knows about the Detroit series. I believe that's a clutch moment...I might be wrong. Everyone knows he took this team to the finals and lost because he couldn't do it by himself. Everyone knows he's still doesn't have a mid-range game or three point shot that is consistent. Everyone knows the Celtics defense can't be beat by one person. (Especially if there skill set is designed to finish at the rim.) Everyone knows he works hard to improve his game every year.
7 Last, I guess Lebron will just be all about stats, will never develop a jump shot, can't improve individually, will never improve because now he doesn't have to do everything, will not learn how be leader under Wade, can never go to the hall of fame, will lose a lot of money, he doesn't work hard...most people are just salty. If you don't agree with the man's decision move on. Stop being a hater. It's good to critique, but damn. n*ggas need to read this I guess:

Last edited by SlycerXblade; 07-16-2010 at 04:59 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #84
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 ktbballplaya said:
Dont know what you mean by make or miss? I only hear that term when you speak about spot up shooters but pierce is scorer that can get it so many ways.

You fail to mention ron artest.
Kobe can do that because Ron checked Durant and Pierce relieving more pressure off kobe.
Offensively you got Gasol to relieve pressure Defense you have artest.
Who relieves the pressure off lebron every night?
this... but if you look at lebron's game, it's tailor made to be a #2 player or should I say 1-A... He doesn't have the k!ller Instinct of a MJ, a Kobe, or a D-Wade... he is more of a magic type player that dominates a game off a pass first mentality... and the best player Bron has ever played with is Antawn Jamison and that was for only 3 months... He has always been around inconsistent shooters... and that 07 run was pure luck...
 7 years ago '04        #85
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I kind of agree with Wade, but I sick of his f**king mouth. Shut the f**k up already.
 07-16-2010, 08:07 AM         #86
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
wade lettin his teammates know he's got their back, i love it
This....
 7 years ago '09        #87
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3577 3577
Wade is mr captain save a hoe all of a sudden
 07-16-2010, 08:45 AM         #88
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
if he good enough to win 63 by himself he good enough to win 16 in da playoffs
@ this logic.
 07-16-2010, 09:31 AM         #89
rirvn7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #90
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 ElMarroAfamado said:
you have a very gay obsession with lebrick
and you have a very unhealthy hate for Lebron, as does most of this site.
 7 years ago '07        #91
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
wade said he had one bad game !? hahahahahahahah

i mean i still respect that n*ggas game, but now i have no respect for wade from a social standpoint
 7 years ago '05        #92
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1649 1649
wade is a cornball man... smh
 07-16-2010, 10:09 AM         #93
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can tell this Miami experiment is going to fail. Everyday, this n*gga Wade is quick to lash out when somebody questions them.

Oh, well Barkley, Pippen, and Hakeem did it!

Oh, well Kobe had a bad game and still won a game!

These n*ggas can't take the pressure after 1 week.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
since when did wade talk so much..stfu n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #95
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Jralez said:
and you have a very unhealthy hate for Lebron, as does most of this site.
lmao got him
 7 years ago '06        #96
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 braided_uppimp said:
when Cavs had no answers for Rondo, why Bron didn't guard him, Kobe took Rondo completely out of that series
If Lebron was guarding Rondo who would of been guarding Paul Pierce?

Kobe is a 2 so the switch wouldve put fisher on Allen. Lebron is a 3 and none of the Cavs 2s can holp PP
 7 years ago '06        #97
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Pierce is make or miss against anybody

Pierce struggled against Bulls but bodied the Magics, he just make or miss

Rondo DOMINATED Cavs, he could have f**king slowed him down and did what Kobe did vs. Thunder and Celtics, Kobe turn Rondo and Westbrook into a shooter and took them f**kas out that series
Asking your SF to guard your point is a lot, Its like telling Kobe to guard a strong SF, he tried that last year against Denver in the playoffs and got beasted by Melo. Which is to this day why they signed Artest and got rid of Ariza, so Kobe wouldn't have to guard the Durants Lebrons and the Melos. Kobe actually defends to other teams weaker guard so he can help on D and save energy at the same time. PP would of k!lled any of the Cavs guards
 7 years ago '06        #98
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Kobe can guard anybody, remember that game when Pierce was cooking Artest??? when Kobe wanted to guard him??

like i said...Pierce barely drives now and when he does, he's flopping trying to force a foul...he should have guarded Rondo, because it's no way in hell Pierce is capable of dominating the game and having a larger impact on the game than Rondo can do RIGHT NOW

But 3 years ago Pierce won finals MVP, and they didnt have artest to guard Pierce and he was lighting Kobe a.ss up, Kobe is a good perimeter defender but his down low defense is suspect
 07-16-2010, 11:15 AM         #99
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade answered these question 'cause n*ggas keep askin him. the only other alternative is no comment.

and the Flash is 100% right... I love clownin LeScottie to make the stanleys get mad but i watched every last game & the boy ain't quit. he wanted to guard Rondo but it was a catch 22 because Pierce woulda had a field day with Parker, Moon or any other n*gga they threw in front of him.

they figured hey at least Rondo can't shoot so u give him the jumper & pray for the best. Kobe has/had a TON more help than Lebron and if u can't admit that much then yo agenda is simply to tear down LeScottie by any means necessary & ain't no sense in even conversing about the issue mayne.
 7 years ago '05        #100
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
@ this thread

and at that bulls**t article
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago