D.Wade "Kobe Had Bad Game In Finals. James Teammates Didn't Help. He's Not A Quitter"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Ahmed said:
"LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, guys like that understand what Boston's defense was about," Wade said.
Talking in third person like a muf**ka. And damn the n*gga doesn't have to defend the prince every chance he gets.
 7 years ago '04        #22
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Mane, f**k Wade going to stats as an indicator of if dude quit or not. The owner was there at the time not Wade so I think he would know better whats going on. That would be like Gilbert coming out and trying to give insight on what D Wade did wrong in his marriage like he know their business.

Sorry Wade, but you're overdoing the whole he's my teammate TO thing right now.

LeBron is not your quarterback
And Gilberts opinion should be taken seriously? That dude is acting like a woman scorned.
 7 years ago '07        #23
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Ahmed said:
They've been teammates for only a week, and Dwyane Wade is already standing up for LeBron James.

Wade defended the NBA's two-time reigning MVP on Thursday, telling The a.ssociated Press that James "didn't quit" on Cleveland during the playoffs. That was the accusation made by Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert last week, not long after James went on television to reveal he was leaving Cleveland for Miami.

"He's not a quitter," Wade said. "He didn't quit."

In an interview with The AP on July 8, Gilbert not only levied the quitting charge, but said James got "a free pass" for too long. The NBA fined Gilbert $100,000 earlier this week for some of his comments, with commissioner David Stern saying they were too extreme for the league's liking.

Wade said he watched every game in Cleveland's second-round series against Boston, the team that eliminated the Heat in the opening round of the postseason. The Celtics used a similar defensive scheme against James as they did against Wade to open the playoffs, throwing a slew of challenges in the way of both.

"LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, guys like that understand what Boston's defense was about," Wade said. "Their defense was built on not letting one player beat them. You either settle for the outside shot or you pass to your teammates. LeBron had one bad game in the playoffs. Other than that, he did what he could do with the defense all watching him."

The Cavs lost to the Celtics in six games, but Wade pointed out that in the series finale, James finished with 27 points, 19 rebounds and 10 a.ssists.

Nonetheless, Gilbert told The AP, "watch the tape. The Boston series was unlike anything in the history of sports for a superstar."

The Cavaliers were beaten by 32 points in Game 5, a stunning loss at home. During the game, James appeared distracted and disinterested, often glaring at Cleveland's coaches as the Cavs tried to foul to get back into the game in the second half. James also made some puzzling postgame comments, saying he had "spoiled" people with his play over seven seasons.

In that Game 5 loss to Boston, James scored 15 points on 3 of 14 shooting.

In Game 6 against Boston, even as now-former Cavs coach Mike Brown tried to get his players to foul as time was winding down, James appeared to wave him off, almost resigned that the season was ending and there was nothing Cleveland could do at that point. Gilbert also said he believes James quit on the Cavs in Game 6 of their series in 2009 against Orlando.

"I don't see where you can get where he quit," Wade said. "He just had one bad game. It happens. Kobe had a bad game in the finals. They won. It didn't matter. LeBron's teammates didn't help him out that game and it made the way he played even worse. But he's not a quitter. He didn't quit."

As James pointed out in his welcome-to-Miami event on July 9, Bryant made only 6 of his 24 shots in Game 7 of the finals against Boston, which his Los Angeles Lakers won anyway for their second straight NBA title.

"He knew he had help and guys came through for him," James said last week of Bryant's Game 7 showing in the finals.

James was the subject of countless jokes during Wednesday's ESPY awards, and Wade saw the humor in some of them. Others, however, had him bristling.

"You get defensive with things like that," Wade said. "He's a good friend. You understand people say it because it's a hot topic. They wanted people to react in a positive way or a negative way, just because it's a hot topic to talk about. It's a punch line. They just wanted to have something to do with it. They wanted to feel involved in some way.

YO I KNO IM NOT BUGGIN...DIDNT MO WILLIAMS HAVE 20 IN THE FIRST HALF???? WTF IS DWAYNE TALKIN ABOUT, ACTIN LIKE A REAL HOE RIGHT NOW...HIS TEAM DIDNT HELP HIM?! WTF! HE TOOK THE BALL OUT OF MO HANDS AND STARTED THE 1 ON 1 s**t, FIRST HALF HE WAS PLAYIN OFF THE BALL AND COULDNT SCORE BUT IT ALLOWED OTHER PEOPLE TO WORK OUT...THIS IS disgusting...AND DONT RESPOND TO ME UNLESS U WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT LAST GAME CUZ THIS IS THE DISCUSSION
 7 years ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
damn maybe 25 years ago wade got up in gloria too,cuz that n*gga sounding like his pappy right now
YOUR AVY IS f**kIN HILARIOUS,I HOPE U DIDINT PHOTOSHOP THE GOATEE
 7 years ago '09        #25
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
YOUR AVY IS f**kIN HILARIOUS,I HOPE U DIDINT PHOTOSHOP THE GOATEE
ohh but i did my friend
 7 years ago '10        #26
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7634 7634
 ggfresh said:
hey kobe didn't get the points everybody over looks 6 - 24 but look at this defense he grabed alot of boards and played great D.
Dont why they bring that up like everyone wasnt shooting like s**t that game, they try to make it sound like everyone else was shooting amazing...

Game 7
Gasol 6-16, 7-13 from the FT (3 field goal in the second half)
Bynum 1-4
Artest 7-18, 2-7 from Three
Odom 3-8 (0-3 3pt)
Farmar 0-3
Vujacic 0-2
Brown: 0-1

The only person that shot Decent was Fisher 4-6 (But Only 2 field goal in the second half)

It was a low score grind out type of game...

Last edited by jmheight1; 07-15-2010 at 08:52 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #27
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
wtf, bron isn't rose or kenyon, he can speak for himself

wade been reaching latley, he caught feelings from barkley and tried to make charles look like a bum to the new school cats... charles played on just as bad teams as wade in philly and never QUIT in games and rarley lost in the first round

wade just insulting our intelligence by claiming bron didn't quit in the boston series

miss the old school cats
 7 years ago '04        #28
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2967 2967
wade lettin his teammates know he's got their back, i love it
 7 years ago '04        #29
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
it's a beautiful thing when a King defends his Queen.
 7 years ago '06        #30
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5645 5645
Aw isn't that sweet? Batman is playing Captain Save a Robin.
 7 years ago '08        #31
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Wade is slowly beginning to dominate Lebron's mind and soul. Lebron is a 25 year old man, but Wade has spoken for him more than he's spoken up for himself. The influence that Wade already has over Lebron is bloodcurdling, and they aint even played a game yet. Wade might have Maverick Carter disappear in the ocean. And by 2011, Lebron will be a complete robot.
 7 years ago '05        #32
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
Lakers
 7 years ago '09        #33
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22441 22441
lmao I honestly hope if the C's dont win, and carmelo doesn't win, then the heat take it this year, via utter domination. Cuz a lot of you n*ggas be straight up acting like females, this the sports section not snr
 7 years ago '06        #34
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 ItizIsntIT said:
why is Wade doing all the talking for lebron? ... this n*gga scarred or something
[pic - click to view]

like any other teammate would do cmon son

D wade is letting it known hes the leader of this team and he can stand ppl talking wreckless about one of his guards
 7 years ago '08        #35
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9118 9118
A lot of you sound mad Wade is a true born leader.
 07-15-2010, 09:07 PM         #36
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say he doesnt supposedly "quit"

He would of have around 45 points 30 rebounds 20 a.ssists Because having 27/19/10 means you quit.

Its very true lebron spoiled all of us and its not his fault ownership didnt do s**t to help him. He took that sorry a.ss team to the championship and they thought he could it every year with anybody. That organization was cutting his playing career very short the way they had him working every night and thats not fair for any player
 7 years ago '04        #37
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
WADE is doing pree for this weekends summer groove. all they keep asking is about lebron so offcourse he gonna answer the questions
 7 years ago '08        #38
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Ahmed said:
Yeahh Wade Is The Role Player And His Gotta Defend Em & All.. But If LeBron Stays Quite About All Shit People Keep Sayin' About Him. He's Gonna Become Weak Inside, And That Will Mess Him With Mentally Dude Needs To Stop Being A Punk And Get At Whoever's Talkin. Can't Let Someone Else Talk For You..
[pic - click to view]

Where At? My Bad If There Is. I Didn't Search Before I Posted This Thread.
I wasn't sure but I swear I saw it somewhere...but seems like it hasn't so no biggie
 7 years ago '07        #39
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 ktbballplaya said:
say he doesnt supposedly "quit"

He would of have around 45 points 30 rebounds 20 a.ssists Because having 27/19/10 means you quit.

Its very true lebron spoiled all of us and its not his fault ownership didnt do s**t to help him. He took that sorry a.ss team to the championship and they thought he could it every year with anybody. That organization was cutting his playing career very short the way they had him working every night and thats not fair for any player
shut up bloodclot
 07-15-2010, 09:13 PM         #40
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when Cavs had no answers for Rondo, why Bron didn't guard him, Kobe took Rondo completely out of that series
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy