Kobe murders Lebron in nationwide poll lmao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2010, 03:04 AM         #81
JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamET09 said:
if it aint that serious ignore it?
to me it looks like your just mad..........
:owned:
 07-16-2010, 03:06 AM         #82
JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
its not interchangeable until bron proves he is worth a damn in the finals over and over. but he wont get that chance working with wade and bosh
:owned: majorly again
 07-16-2010, 07:02 AM         #83
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
It's so funny when information comes out that shows Kobe is better than Bron and these haters just get so pissed off because of it. For the last two season, you f**ks have been saying "When Kobe loses next season, blah blah blah" and after each season you guys say "well next season!"

this s**t is great.
What information? Asking a poll question? Look at Lebrons Caliber of player.. For a player that people only focus on the failures.. Back to back 60 win seasons, dont even make the Finals. Getting swept in the finals, etc.. Why did the whole country stand watch for 7-8 days for the man to make "His decision" if Kobe so much better, who should have cared about Lebrons decision? it should get the publicity that Matt Barnes is getting lol...

Kobe has accomplished more in his 13 years in the league than Lebron did in his 7, but the difference between the two, is that Lebron is the better player, Kobe is just more cerebral, and has a better Jump shot... Kobe is a leader, Lebron isnt.. There are small intangibles that separate the two...

Lebrons ability to get to the basket > Kobe's
Kobe's long range jump shot > Lebrons
Lebrons ability to get to the chase down block > Kobe's
Kobe's ability to perform under the pressure > Lebrons

Again the top 4 Players at the swingman position...

Kobe, Carmelo, Lebron, Dwade... are all separated by inches, there is no huge gap in talent between them.
 7 years ago '06        #84
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I feel sorry for that 20% that think that LeBron is "Greater". Either they're confused by what it means to be "Great" or they're just plain retarded.

And at people who still think that LeBron is better than Kobe. He's definitely more gifted physically and athletically but when it comes to pure basketball, its not even arguable.
 7 years ago '07        #85
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
recognized the goat when u see him b**ches...bow :fawkdance:
 7 years ago '04        #86
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 dre03 said:
This is only 17,000 people... I think the Staples Center alone holds more people than this poll

Granted i think Kobe is better after Lebron performance in the playoffs this year... It wouldnt be this big of a margin
its called taking a sample population and extrapolating that population to come up with a predicted outcome..

17k is enough to generate a predicted outcome
 7 years ago '09        #87
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Loco Poe said:
wow u n*ggas are so sad having to result to using "lebrons decision" as the only excuse for how this poll turned out.. f**k outa here! that doesn't have s**t to do wit it.... but on another sidenote how is lebron THE GREATEST PLAYER.. if he has to join up with 2 GREAT PLAYERS(1 of them as great as himself). how is this n*gga the GREATEST? magic or jordan never left their teams to join other GREATS to create a dynasty.. f**k outa here... this n*gga will never be on Jordan's level and should never even be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan.. hes not even on Kobe's level... so how the f**k n*ggas sayin this kid gonna be the greatest? hes the biggest flopped hype ever in the NBA.. w/o his freakish athleticism he would be s**t! i can't wait for that day, and n*ggas are gonna change stripes quicker then you can remember watch!
So a decision a player made makes him a bad player? This n*gga is two time mvp yea kobe is better but bron is still one of the greatest players without winning a championship of course he is gonna get hate now everybody is mad cuz of his off season choices. We talking about basketball skills here.
 7 years ago '04        #88
Travis 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
Only reason bron got better stats cuz he touch the ball 90% of the time kobe used to do all the stuff bron but he had a jumper I hate when they say shaq gave him them rings shaq was dominate at his pos kobe was to surrounded by good cast n they never say shaq gave wade his wade understand sometimes u have to take ova if ur team ain't helping not all about scoring Cleveland should've save shaq for next round not Boston but Boston had great d
 7 years ago '07        #89
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Th truth shall set you free...
 7 years ago '08        #90
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
17,000 ppl is enough for a sample. This is amazing actually when Florida is backing Kobe. That's like George Bush losing in a republican state.
 07-16-2010, 09:20 AM         #91
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Travis said:
Only reason bron got better stats cuz he touch the ball 90% of the time kobe used to do all the stuff bron but he had a jumper I hate when they say shaq gave him them rings shaq was dominate at his pos kobe was to surrounded by good cast n they never say shaq gave wade his wade understand sometimes u have to take ova if ur team ain't helping not all about scoring Cleveland should've save shaq for next round not Boston but Boston had great d
You are a idiot..

Shaq averaging damn near 34+ppg in the Finals his first 3 Rings..

Shaq averaged like 5 minutes a game in the Miami Finals..

Why the f**k would people say Shaq gave D-Wade a ring?
 7 years ago '07        #92
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
obviously
 7 years ago '05        #93
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Even in Florida too
 7 years ago '09        #94
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Travis said:
 7 years ago '07        #95
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 A.O.™ said:
What information? Asking a poll question? Look at Lebrons Caliber of player.. For a player that people only focus on the failures.. Back to back 60 win seasons, dont even make the Finals. Getting swept in the finals, etc.. Why did the whole country stand watch for 7-8 days for the man to make "His decision" if Kobe so much better, who should have cared about Lebrons decision? it should get the publicity that Matt Barnes is getting lol...

Kobe has accomplished more in his 13 years in the league than Lebron did in his 7, but the difference between the two, is that Lebron is the better player, Kobe is just more cerebral, and has a better Jump shot... Kobe is a leader, Lebron isnt.. There are small intangibles that separate the two...

Lebrons ability to get to the basket > Kobe's
Kobe's long range jump shot > Lebrons
Lebrons ability to get to the chase down block > Kobe's
Kobe's ability to perform under the pressure > Lebrons

Again the top 4 Players at the swingman position...

Kobe, Carmelo, Lebron, Dwade... are all separated by inches, there is no huge gap in talent between them.
Kobe's 5 rings to Melo's, Wade's & Queen James 1 is the clincher. I hear what your saying about LBJ's skill/atletic abi.ity, but he doesn't even want the "pressure" of using that skill/ability.

If you had to pick either kobe or Lebron to on your team, and to build around, who would you take???? Kobe is the easy choice - you said it yourself - he a leader, he performs under pressure. Those 2 things and the 5 rings make Kobe a better player than Lebron. If your talking which player has better athletism, LBJ obviously. But overall Kobe wins.

Last edited by Dope Bai; 07-16-2010 at 09:37 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #96
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Liquid-Science said:
Stop acting like Lebron's athleticism isn't out of this world...

he can drive to the basket better than Kobe can...Kobe shoots jumpers because he has to...
the fact of the matter is, you said that lebron can do anything on the basketball court that kobe can. When i first read that i actually spit out my drink. hahaha wow you're a sick f**k
 7 years ago '07        #97
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
wtf is with you retards discrediting this poll because theres only 17k people. Its called a sample, when marketing companies or networks construct a poll they dont ask every person in the nation. A sample has been proven to be accurate to within 4%. All you dumb n*ggas failed marketing in highschool hahaha
 7 years ago '07        #98
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1843 1843
people still salty about him leaving the cavs need to grow up
 7 years ago '10        #99
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 16 16
f**k that its not because his decision its because kobe is overall better player....if people really understand the game the would realize that by now.....and stop comparing lebron to kobe.....
 07-16-2010, 10:18 AM         #100
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Kobe's 5 rings to Melo's, Wade's & Queen James 1 is the clincher. I hear what your saying about LBJ's skill/atletic abi.ity, but he doesn't even want the "pressure" of using that skill/ability.

If you had to pick either kobe or Lebron to on your team, and to build around, who would you take???? Kobe is the easy choice - you said it yourself - he a leader, he performs under pressure. Those 2 things and the 5 rings make Kobe a better player than Lebron. If your talking which player has better athletism, LBJ obviously. But overall Kobe wins.
We talking about who you will build a team around right now? 31 Kobe or 25 LBJ? You out ya god damn mind if you think your going to rebuild around 31 Kobe.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago