Kobe murders Lebron in nationwide poll lmao

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Bea5T 137 heat pts137 OP
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
17k scattered around the nation is more than enough to get a gauge of how it would turn out
 7 years ago '07        #62
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
as if this wasnt already set in stone...
 7 years ago '09        #63
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
if this was before that celtics series this wouldnt be like that,but i think bron is used to L's by now
 7 years ago '04        #64
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 1491 1491
I DONT NEED A POLL TO TELL ME WHO IS THE GREATER PLAYER
 07-15-2010, 09:15 PM         #65
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ certain people still needing reassurance that Kobe is better than LeBron

7 years ago '04        #66
JBROOKS104 
space
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
ESPN going at Lebron like that. That poll was unnecessary. Kobe will be the greatest because he has the rings to prove it. And I am a die hard laker fan. The guy screwed up, there is no need to slander his name. Let's see how many of these same ESPN analyst ride his di*k if he makes a success out of Miami. Boy am I glad Kobe stayed with us, I wouldn't have wanted to see him go through this sh*t, when he claimed to leave.
 7 years ago '05        #67
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 A.O.™ said:
My G, you dont have to go so hard... When the season starts Lebron is going to do his talking on the court..

While I'll be rooting against him with my Blue and Orange..

By this time next year, 40% of Kobe Stans will jump ship to Lebron, and if Lebron wins a chip next year, you can say 80% of Kobe stans jump ship...

You dont have to go "BEAST MODE" defending him
It's so funny when information comes out that shows Kobe is better than Bron and these haters just get so pissed off because of it. For the last two season, you f**ks have been saying "When Kobe loses next season, blah blah blah" and after each season you guys say "well next season!"

this s**t is great.
 7 years ago '06        #68
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
where does the 20 percent come from?
 7 years ago '09        #69
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
Kobe>>>bron. s**ts been that way forever and will always be that way.
 07-15-2010, 09:47 PM         #70
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is to jordan as lebron is to magic. And there's enough room for all 4 personalities in basketball history. I dont value opinions...the only thing that are facts are stats.

so go to nba.com and check the 09-2010 stats and see who's won. Another fact is that kobe has rings, however, rings rely on other people...
 07-15-2010, 10:05 PM         #71
youngkelz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that weak
 7 years ago '04        #72
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
LeBron is the modern day Pippen.
 7 years ago '04        #73
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 ozWinston said:
Kobe just came off a 5th ring season. Lebron just came off making an entire nation shy of a few states in particular, extremely upset. Who would you vote for? c'mon son.

Kobe vs Lebron is interchangeable honestly, or we wouldn't even be having this discussion to begin with.
its not interchangeable until bron proves he is worth a damn in the finals over and over. but he wont get that chance working with wade and bosh
 7 years ago '06        #74
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
wow u n*ggas are so sad having to result to using "lebrons decision" as the only excuse for how this poll turned out.. f**k outa here! that doesn't have s**t to do wit it.... but on another sidenote how is lebron THE GREATEST PLAYER.. if he has to join up with 2 GREAT PLAYERS(1 of them as great as himself). how is this n*gga the GREATEST? magic or jordan never left their teams to join other GREATS to create a dynasty.. f**k outa here... this n*gga will never be on Jordan's level and should never even be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan.. hes not even on Kobe's level... so how the f**k n*ggas sayin this kid gonna be the greatest? hes the biggest flopped hype ever in the NBA.. w/o his freakish athleticism he would be s**t! i can't wait for that day, and n*ggas are gonna change stripes quicker then you can remember watch!
 7 years ago '04        #75
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3471 3471
If Lebron was anything more than a quitter and a b**ch, he'd take this hate as fuel and come out trying to cut everyone's throats next season..

Oh well..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #76
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
right click> Save

for future reference
 7 years ago '06        #77
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Why are people still trying to compare the two? That's what wrong with everything nowadays somebody always gotta be better then something.

What happened too loving the game of Basketball? Now it's all about the players and who's the best. Don't make no sense at all.
 07-16-2010, 02:51 AM         #78
JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:
Is that why Florida voted Kobe 4 to 1?
:owned:
 07-16-2010, 02:57 AM         #79
JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i saw this post and realized this n*gga still has recess and gets lunch money and stickers on his paper. he has to be in the 5-8 year old range
 07-16-2010, 03:00 AM         #80
JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATF Fresh said:
perfect pic up under that dumb a.ss post!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy