Kobe murders Lebron in nationwide poll lmao

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2010, 05:49 PM         #21
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a cavs fan,i came to grips with the fact that kobe was a better during the playoffs....now i think kobe is a better player and bron is a b**ch a.ss n*gga
 07-15-2010, 05:54 PM         #22
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is not better than Lebron.. Lebron is still the better player... People just respect Kobes competitiveness more than LeWades..
 7 years ago '04        #23
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
for people saying that its based on "The Decision"......

do you remember lebrons last playoff series???
 7 years ago '05        #24
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 eLLz said:
n*ggas recognize greatness, Im not saying that Lebron shoulda got more votes like I said Kobe is better no doubt but youre blind as f**k if you dont agree with what I said.
No but the fact that you said it would be closer when it wasn't even close in the state that got him pretty makes your whole post bulls**t..

It had nothing to do with free agency, more so to do with that Kobe just won a championships while Bron didn't get out of the second round.. "the decision" only effected Ohio, and thats it.. Not too many people think Bron> Kobe in chicago, even BEFORE the decision.. Kobe is that dude..
 7 years ago '05        #25
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 A.O. said:
Kobe is not better than Lebron.. Lebron is still the better player... People just respect Kobes competitiveness more than LeWades..
 7 years ago '06        #26
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Hold That said:
No but the fact that you said it would be closer when it wasn't even close in the state that got him pretty makes your whole post bulls**t..

It had nothing to do with free agency, more so to do with that Kobe just won a championships while Bron didn't get out of the second round.. "the decision" only effected Ohio, and thats it.. Not too many people think Bron> Kobe in chicago, even BEFORE the decision.. Kobe is that dude..
I still think yall woulda been voting for him more to make him feel that "Damn, n*ggas love me out there" s**t to try to sway him to come but whatever, all we can do is speculate which is pointless.
 7 years ago '98        #27
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3575 3575
added a pic of a blue USA to main post
 7 years ago '04        #28
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Lebron can do everything on the basketball court that Kobe can, plus more that Kobe can't anymore at this stage in his career

Bron is a loser so Kobe wins
 7 years ago '08        #29
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2717 2717
 Bea5T said:

[pic - click to view]

Even in florida..and its a huge margin...s**t actually surprised me

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #30
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 MrTripleDouble said:
Coming off the decision made a lot of people angry but Kobe is a 5-time champion and been in the NBA 7 years longer. It's no surprise, I voted for Kobe but in 10-15 years it could change.
lol....speculation speculation. Kobe is the better basketball player, and the one chance lebron had to be better then him in the long run is now tarnished because he took the easy way out and joined the olympic team in miami . and the funniest thing about that is hes not even the best player on the team ahaha
 7 years ago '05        #31
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 eLLz said:
I still think yall woulda been voting for him more to make him feel that "Damn, n*ggas love me out there" s**t to try to sway him to come but whatever, all we can do is speculate which is pointless.
For some reason I don't think Bron cares or even looks at these polls..
 7 years ago '07        #32
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Liquid-Science said:
Lebron can do everything on the basketball court that Kobe can, plus more that Kobe can't anymore at this stage in his career

Bron is a loser so Kobe wins

:d ead:

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 7 years ago '06        #33
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Well if Sportscenter dedicating all there NBA coverage to s**tting on The Decision ,which they put on the air but thats something else all together, of course the nation is goin to overwhelmingly go that way. Im just wondering where was all this hate b4 the Celtics series I swear this n*gga was all ESPN cared about now the n*gga barely a better player than Sasha.
 7 years ago '05        #34
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,951 | Props total: 10839 10839
Truth spoken again!

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>Lebron

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '04        #35
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Stop acting like Lebron's athleticism isn't out of this world...

he can drive to the basket better than Kobe can...Kobe shoots jumpers because he has to...
 07-15-2010, 07:04 PM         #36
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #37
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1797 1797
who cares about a poll lmao and only 17,000 people voted total who cares,that many people wouldn't even fill up most nba arenas. of course kobe gonna fin the vote,there's more Hispanics out there and we all know kobe is mexican
 7 years ago '06        #38
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,525 | Props total: 6752 6752
thats obvious tho
Kobe > lebron
and lebron good but Kobe just the best rite now
 7 years ago '07        #39
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30381 30381
yea well, it's not like everyone doesn't suddenly hate him...
 7 years ago '05        #40
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy