Kobe murders Lebron in nationwide poll lmao

most viewed right now
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support is..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
232 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2010, 04:54 PM         #21
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is not better than Lebron.. Lebron is still the better player... People just respect Kobes competitiveness more than LeWades..
 8 years ago '04        #22
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 62 62
for people saying that its based on "The Decision"......

do you remember lebrons last playoff series???
 8 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,664 | Props total: 15290 15290
 eLLz said:
n*ggas recognize greatness, Im not saying that Lebron shoulda got more votes like I said Kobe is better no doubt but youre blind as f**k if you dont agree with what I said.
No but the fact that you said it would be closer when it wasn't even close in the state that got him pretty makes your whole post bulls**t..

It had nothing to do with free agency, more so to do with that Kobe just won a championships while Bron didn't get out of the second round.. "the decision" only effected Ohio, and thats it.. Not too many people think Bron> Kobe in chicago, even BEFORE the decision.. Kobe is that dude..
 8 years ago '05        #24
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,295 | Props total: 34 34
 A.O. said:
Kobe is not better than Lebron.. Lebron is still the better player... People just respect Kobes competitiveness more than LeWades..
 8 years ago '06        #25
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Hold That said:
No but the fact that you said it would be closer when it wasn't even close in the state that got him pretty makes your whole post bulls**t..

It had nothing to do with free agency, more so to do with that Kobe just won a championships while Bron didn't get out of the second round.. "the decision" only effected Ohio, and thats it.. Not too many people think Bron> Kobe in chicago, even BEFORE the decision.. Kobe is that dude..
I still think yall woulda been voting for him more to make him feel that "Damn, n*ggas love me out there" s**t to try to sway him to come but whatever, all we can do is speculate which is pointless.
 8 years ago '98        #26
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,452 | Props total: 4287 4287
added a pic of a blue USA to main post
 8 years ago '04        #27
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Lebron can do everything on the basketball court that Kobe can, plus more that Kobe can't anymore at this stage in his career

Bron is a loser so Kobe wins
 8 years ago '08        #28
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4801 4801
 Bea5T said:

[pic - click to view]

Even in florida..and its a huge margin...s**t actually surprised me

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #29
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
 MrTripleDouble said:
Coming off the decision made a lot of people angry but Kobe is a 5-time champion and been in the NBA 7 years longer. It's no surprise, I voted for Kobe but in 10-15 years it could change.
lol....speculation speculation. Kobe is the better basketball player, and the one chance lebron had to be better then him in the long run is now tarnished because he took the easy way out and joined the olympic team in miami . and the funniest thing about that is hes not even the best player on the team ahaha
 8 years ago '05        #30
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,664 | Props total: 15290 15290
 eLLz said:
I still think yall woulda been voting for him more to make him feel that "Damn, n*ggas love me out there" s**t to try to sway him to come but whatever, all we can do is speculate which is pointless.
For some reason I don't think Bron cares or even looks at these polls..
 8 years ago '07        #31
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
 Liquid-Science said:
Lebron can do everything on the basketball court that Kobe can, plus more that Kobe can't anymore at this stage in his career

Bron is a loser so Kobe wins

:d ead:

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 8 years ago '06        #32
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Well if Sportscenter dedicating all there NBA coverage to s**tting on The Decision ,which they put on the air but thats something else all together, of course the nation is goin to overwhelmingly go that way. Im just wondering where was all this hate b4 the Celtics series I swear this n*gga was all ESPN cared about now the n*gga barely a better player than Sasha.
 8 years ago '05        #33
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,804 | Props total: 13186 13186
Truth spoken again!

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>Lebron

51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 45 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 8 years ago '04        #34
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Stop acting like Lebron's athleticism isn't out of this world...

he can drive to the basket better than Kobe can...Kobe shoots jumpers because he has to...
 07-15-2010, 06:04 PM         #35
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #36
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,474 | Props total: 2486 2486
who cares about a poll lmao and only 17,000 people voted total who cares,that many people wouldn't even fill up most nba arenas. of course kobe gonna fin the vote,there's more Hispanics out there and we all know kobe is mexican
 8 years ago '06        #37
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$26,836 | Props total: 10144 10144
thats obvious tho
Kobe > lebron
and lebron good but Kobe just the best rite now
 8 years ago '07        #38
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 38253 38253
yea well, it's not like everyone doesn't suddenly hate him...
 8 years ago '05        #39
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 8 years ago '07        #40
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 207 207
seems like the entire 20 percent posts on boxden
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
100 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
48 comments
20 hours ago