TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka "THE BOOBIE BOYS" Rick Ross people from FEDERAL TRIAL CASE

most viewed right now
Video inside Nia Long Addresses Why Rappers Keep Mentioning Her In Their Lyrics
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne Gives The Softest Explanation For Backing Down To Birdman
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA No Chill Gil AKA agent 0 back at it again
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tori Hughes Phat Kitty Kat
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
16930 pageviews
6 comments

chakazulu 1 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka "THE BOOBIE BOYS" Rick Ross people from FEDERAL TRIAL CASE

When they snatched "BLACK" i cried for a hundred nights
he caught a hundred bodies
and got a hundred LIFE'S" - RICK ROSS "Everyday I'm Hustling"

Here's the PDF file of the transcript of the infamous TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka the BOOBIE BOYS named after the leadership of Kenneth "Black" Williams aka Boobie ...whom with the help of a couple of crooked cops and port longshormen officals, helped import and smuggle thousands of Kilo's of cocaine from panama and various carribean islands:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.ca11.uscourts. .. /200013083.pdf

The real deal is the Carroll City Cartel which was founded by Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, the infamous leader of the notorious Boobie Boys. Before being apprehended by the FBI, Williams passed the rap gauntlet to his protégé Ross. According to America's Most Wanted, "Williams was operating an $85 million drug empire from South Florida that was feeding over 25 Florida cities and 12 states with cocaine. Police say Williams is believed to have taken part in 35 k!llings.

To the public Boobie Williams was nothing more than a drug dealer with a murder, but to Ross he was a friend and a mentor. "To me, Kenneth "Boobie" Williams is to the Carroll City Cartel with Larry Hoover was to the Gangster Disciples in Chicago," says Ross

truth or lies, you be the judge

top in section
101 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
12 comments
top in gear
top in section
58 comments
top in sports

6 years ago '04        #2
kreuzberg61 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,162 | Props total: 11 11

6 years ago '05        #3
dasill 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 116 116
why did u make 2 post about the same bulls**t

07-15-2010, 08:52 AM         #4
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i honestly don't think he would lie bout this

i mean dude might not be on the streets like that, but i know for a fact he's affiliated

6 years ago '04        #5
Dash420 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,611 | Props total: 240 240
yeah Ross did that Port of Miami DVD talking about him and other known dealers and k!llers from Miami. Boobie Williams was definitely official just like Rick Brawnley and Convertible Burt

Only thing about Boobie is i think it was some s**t in the street about him puttin a hit out on Trick Daddy brother Hollywood. And supposedly Trick daddy father snitched or some s**t but IDK how far true that is..all of it was talked about on the DVD tho

6 years ago '08        #6
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
i think by him being a co off in prison he pick up alot of stories and ran with it.

07-15-2010, 10:27 AM         #7
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never heard anybody from Boobie Gang or Zoe Pound dissing Ross like that

i know he's not drug lord or anything, but i know he's affiliated, that's all i'm saying

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Money and violence: Season 2 Ep 12
217 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside no name rapper sheika da diva gets teabagged by her man in her music vi..
183 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wife on sight, what size ring you want boo?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Steph Kegels
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside The Joe Budden Podcast - I'll Name This Podcast Later Episode 64 (Drake..
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Body Washed Up in 'Cement Shoes' Was Tied to Bobby Shmurda Crew: Sour..
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did Rick Ross Get the GD's Indicted??????????? (indictment papers insi..
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 4 - If Hillary Isn't Indicted, The FBI Will Leak Incriminating Evidence Ag..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy