TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka "THE BOOBIE BOYS" Rick Ross people from FEDERAL TRIAL CASE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
18468 pageviews
6 comments

chakazulu 1 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka "THE BOOBIE BOYS" Rick Ross people from FEDERAL TRIAL CASE

When they snatched "BLACK" i cried for a hundred nights
he caught a hundred bodies
and got a hundred LIFE'S" - RICK ROSS "Everyday I'm Hustling"

Here's the PDF file of the transcript of the infamous TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka the BOOBIE BOYS named after the leadership of Kenneth "Black" Williams aka Boobie ...whom with the help of a couple of crooked cops and port longshormen officals, helped import and smuggle thousands of Kilo's of cocaine from panama and various carribean islands:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.ca11.uscourts. .. /200013083.pdf

The real deal is the Carroll City Cartel which was founded by Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, the infamous leader of the notorious Boobie Boys. Before being apprehended by the FBI, Williams passed the rap gauntlet to his protégé Ross. According to America's Most Wanted, "Williams was operating an $85 million drug empire from South Florida that was feeding over 25 Florida cities and 12 states with cocaine. Police say Williams is believed to have taken part in 35 k!llings.

To the public Boobie Williams was nothing more than a drug dealer with a murder, but to Ross he was a friend and a mentor. "To me, Kenneth "Boobie" Williams is to the Carroll City Cartel with Larry Hoover was to the Gangster Disciples in Chicago," says Ross

truth or lies, you be the judge

6 comments for "TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka "THE BOOBIE BOYS" Rick Ross people from FEDERAL TRIAL CASE"

6 years ago '04        #2
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 123 123
 6 years ago '05        #3
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 1281 1281
why did u make 2 post about the same bulls**t
 07-15-2010, 09:52 AM         #4
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i honestly don't think he would lie bout this

i mean dude might not be on the streets like that, but i know for a fact he's affiliated
 6 years ago '04        #5
Dash420 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 2991 2991
yeah Ross did that Port of Miami DVD talking about him and other known dealers and k!llers from Miami. Boobie Williams was definitely official just like Rick Brawnley and Convertible Burt

Only thing about Boobie is i think it was some s**t in the street about him puttin a hit out on Trick Daddy brother Hollywood. And supposedly Trick daddy father snitched or some s**t but IDK how far true that is..all of it was talked about on the DVD tho
 6 years ago '08        #6
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
i think by him being a co off in prison he pick up alot of stories and ran with it.
 07-15-2010, 11:27 AM         #7
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never heard anybody from Boobie Gang or Zoe Pound dissing Ross like that

i know he's not drug lord or anything, but i know he's affiliated, that's all i'm saying
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
167 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
71 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy