TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka "THE BOOBIE BOYS" Rick Ross people from FEDERAL TRIAL CASE

most viewed right now
NBA Opening Night: x17 Champion Boston Celtics @ Cleveland Cavaliers 8:00pm TN..
236 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Lonzo Ball Shade Is Real - NBA TIP OFF Promo Picture Shade
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fat joe new artist a bad bi-ch does her talent match?
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Youngboy Threatens to kill rapper for Wearing Dress
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
19297 pageviews
6 comments

chakazulu 1 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka "THE BOOBIE BOYS" Rick Ross people from FEDERAL TRIAL CASE

When they snatched "BLACK" i cried for a hundred nights
he caught a hundred bodies
and got a hundred LIFE'S" - RICK ROSS "Everyday I'm Hustling"

Here's the PDF file of the transcript of the infamous TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka the BOOBIE BOYS named after the leadership of Kenneth "Black" Williams aka Boobie ...whom with the help of a couple of crooked cops and port longshormen officals, helped import and smuggle thousands of Kilo's of cocaine from panama and various carribean islands:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.ca11.uscourts. .. /200013083.pdf

The real deal is the Carroll City Cartel which was founded by Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, the infamous leader of the notorious Boobie Boys. Before being apprehended by the FBI, Williams passed the rap gauntlet to his protégé Ross. According to America's Most Wanted, "Williams was operating an $85 million drug empire from South Florida that was feeding over 25 Florida cities and 12 states with cocaine. Police say Williams is believed to have taken part in 35 k!llings.

To the public Boobie Williams was nothing more than a drug dealer with a murder, but to Ross he was a friend and a mentor. "To me, Kenneth "Boobie" Williams is to the Carroll City Cartel with Larry Hoover was to the Gangster Disciples in Chicago," says Ross

truth or lies, you be the judge

6 comments for "TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka "THE BOOBIE BOYS" Rick Ross people from FEDERAL TRIAL CASE"

7 years ago '04        #2
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 7 years ago '05        #3
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 2384 2384
why did u make 2 post about the same bulls**t
 07-15-2010, 08:52 AM         #4
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i honestly don't think he would lie bout this

i mean dude might not be on the streets like that, but i know for a fact he's affiliated
 7 years ago '04        #5
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,527 | Props total: 5752 5752
yeah Ross did that Port of Miami DVD talking about him and other known dealers and k!llers from Miami. Boobie Williams was definitely official just like Rick Brawnley and Convertible Burt

Only thing about Boobie is i think it was some s**t in the street about him puttin a hit out on Trick Daddy brother Hollywood. And supposedly Trick daddy father snitched or some s**t but IDK how far true that is..all of it was talked about on the DVD tho
 7 years ago '08        #6
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
i think by him being a co off in prison he pick up alot of stories and ran with it.
 07-15-2010, 10:27 AM         #7
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never heard anybody from Boobie Gang or Zoe Pound dissing Ross like that

i know he's not drug lord or anything, but i know he's affiliated, that's all i'm saying
Home      

most viewed right now
#nation:
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
204 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
29 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
61 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
169 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
232 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy