It's a Wrap For the League: "It's there; I have a consistent 3-point shot now" - Rose

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
159 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 469 469
I remember when Jerad Dudley said the same thing a year ago... And he wasn't lying.
 7 years ago '05        #42
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Usually when players develop a jump shot..they fall in love with that jump shot and stop driving. To be honest if he has developed a 3 point shot then that could just as easily hurt his team as much as it helps. No PG could take it to the rim like he can...a 3 point shot will likely have him taking bad shots in no time.
 7 years ago '04        #43
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2205 2205
 ginobili 20 said:
that would be scary if he adds that to his game but I hear peeps with M.I.A range say that every offseason though... Every year IGGY claims he locked himself in the gym and developed a consistant jumpshot, we all see how that's been working out
maaaaan with the way Iguodala gets to the rim, him getting a jumpshot would be unfair lol
 07-15-2010, 12:57 PM         #44
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*ggas be hatin hard!

How you gon hate on Derrick Rose. He has to be one of the most humble dudes in the league. When he says something like this, you gotta be inclined to believe him. I'm willing to believe him. Cuz throughout the second half of the season he developed a iffy 3 pointer. There was a game where he hit like 4 or 5 threes. n*gga shot 300-500 3's before every game and you know he's been training hard during the summer. So he prbly does got a consistent 3.

But I dont think it will hurt the team. It just gives him more versatility. And in the long run will help his longevity. Also, I believe he said another goal of his was to get to the freethrow line more so obviously he's gonna be driving alot
 07-15-2010, 12:57 PM         #45
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JRisgr8! said:
that says it all right there. spent his whole career in warm-up jerseys, waiting for Jordan's game winners so he could be the first off the bench to sprint to MJ and hug him up and s**t.
STFU! You wasnt no Chicago fan. Everybody known Randy was an solid role player and played LOCK DOWN D when he got minutes and even hit some key shots. He was on a dynasty team for a reason.
 7 years ago '09        #46
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
Man if he can shoot the long ball, it is a wrap for anyone who has to guard him

but I will believe it when I see it

Why isn't Rondo doing this? (no hate intended)
 7 years ago '08        #47
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
^haha worldsstrangest (captain obvious of the year award)... fooooock no i wasn't a bulls fan, i was a MJ fan. Randy Brown is my all time least favorite player
 7 years ago '05        #48
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
@ It's a Wrap For the League
 7 years ago '06        #49
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
These dudes know the Wolfpack coming for that a.ss this season.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #50
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561

[pic - click to view]

This man is ungaurdable now(as if he wasnt already), his learning curve is beyond the likes I've seen since MJ and Pippen.. he said he would come back with a consistent mid-rang after his rookie season, he did, said he will come back with a 3point shot, and he will.. Was suppose to go on a 2 week trip too Jamaica, but only spent 5 days their because he felt like he was wasting time and should be working.. Roses work ethic is better than your favorite player not named Kobe..

Thank you brownbag for directing me to the greatest thread of the offseason..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-15-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #51
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

This man is ungaurdable now(as if he wasnt already), his learning curve is beyond the likes I've seen since MJ and Pippen.. he said he would come back with a consistent mid-rang after his rookie season, he did, said he will come back with a 3point shot, and he will.. Was suppose to go on a 2 week trip too Jamaica, but only spent 5 days their because he felt like he was wasting time and should be working.. Roses work ethic is better than your favorite player not named Kobe..

Thank you brownbag for directing me to the greatest thread of the offseason..
 7 years ago '06        #52
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 MARTIAN MAR said:
so we gon act like Rondo aint hit that clutch 3 in game 7 to save the Celtics series for another minute
that lucky shot
 7 years ago '07        #53
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13064 13064
 ReggieA said:
Man if he can shoot the long ball, it is a wrap for anyone who has to guard him

but I will believe it when I see it

Why isn't Rondo doing this? (no hate intended)
he is, and he did last year. he just still stucks .
 7 years ago '07        #54
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30435 30435
Remember when Jamal Crawford lit up D-Wade a few seasons ago? I can see Rose doing the same thing to Miami's PG, SG, and SF over the course of next season.
 7 years ago '06        #55
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
So in 21 years u have no 3s but in 1 month it magically appears.

I don't know what's worse his 43 rated 3 in 2k10 or the Rose groupies in here that actually believe everything they read.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 KSoraci7 said:
So in 21 years u have no 3s but in 1 month it magically appears.

I don't know what's worse his 43 rated 3 in 2k10 or the Rose groupies in here that actually believe everything they read.
n*gga you a f**kin hating a.ss clown.. Don't be mad because Rondo been in the league for 4 years and still has no f**kin jumper.. And he's been off for almost 3months now and hit the gym immediately after his elimination..

This is a fact, after Roses rookie season he said, he will develope a midrange shot.. I posted stats earlier in the year that Derrick Rose was #1 amongst PG's and top 5 in the league from shooting in the 16-19ft range.. His midrange game is f**kin wet, and that goes to show the work he puts in the gym.. He worked on his shot all year even during his off time and in allstar games..

So it comes as no surprise that when Van Gundy saw one player working diligently on his shot while the rest of the all-stars goofed around with half-court shots at the other end of the court in Dallas, he was impressed.

It was Bulls’ point guard Derrick Rose.

“That’s no knock on anybody else, but I could see the seriousness in him,” Van Gundy said. “This guy’s for real, and he’s serious about becoming a great player. The challenge for us is going to be big.”
When Rose says he's going to do something, especially regarding his game and work ethic, you can count it as done.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-15-2010 at 09:10 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #57
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6976 6976
Rondo in the gym right now.....hittin half court 3s with his eyes closed....s**ts nothin....he aint missed yet............the j is wet now.....s**t drowned
 7 years ago '05        #58
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6976 6976
n*ggaz think the goats shot aint droppin

[video - click to view]

ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 7 years ago '04        #59
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 MARTIAN MAR said:

ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@ you thinking Rondo's game of HORSE did anything for him...n*gga its f**kin HORSE, that doesn't mean s**t......Tell Rondo to do that in a real game...and that lucky a.ss shot that he made in Game 7 still didn't do s**t for them

Rose's worse shooting night>>>>>>Rondo's making 3's in a game of HORSE
 7 years ago '06        #60
01seay 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
 MARTIAN MAR said:

ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Durant should of shot freethrows @ the end....Rondo wouldn't of had a chance....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy