Author Claims 2Pac's Death Was A Government Conspiracy, "They Orchestrated The Assassination"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-15-2010, 12:14 PM         #61
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We know the government is shady, but who isn't? The government is definitely on my suspects list. The government had their reasons why they would want to k!ll him, Orlando had his reasons, Suge had his reasons, and a few haters on the east coast had their reasons.

No man is untouchable. Jay-Z can't even walk down the block and buy a soda because some nut would probably k!ll him before he makes it back. That's the price of fame. Everyone is gunning for you.

I have my suspects and the government is definitely on my list. You guys really think 2pac would have been k!lled that night if he didn't stomp out Orlando?
 7 years ago '06        #62
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Bk's Finest said:
While some of you dudes have some really interesting things to say the others ain't saying s**t. I really don't want to touch on this topic because I like the rest of you have no evidence when it comes to any of this. But, If this was a government conspiracy, do you think the government would be stupid enough to leave evidence? The whole system is shady and for people to not think that there are actually conspiracies that exist. GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR a.ss....America is run on gangs....THe FBI, CIA, NYPD, corrections dept, the ARMY, NAVY, Marines, AIR FORCE. Those are gangs that the Government controls. Stop being so close minded people, there are many things that can't be explained due to lack of evidence but there is definitely something shady when it comes to Governments. Especially ours. All politicians are scumbags....
Dats real sh*t. ^
 07-15-2010, 12:28 PM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at this video/interview, man.

[video - click to view]

!
 7 years ago '06        #64
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
Sorry guys but school will still be open on they birthdays (chris rock voice)
 7 years ago '06        #65
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Law 15 Crush Your Enemy Totally
All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Law 42 Strike The Shepard And The Sheep Will Scatter
Trouble can often be traced to a single strong individual, the stirrer, the arrogant underling, the poisoned of goodwill. If you allow such people room to operate, others will succumb to their influence. Do not wait for the troubles they cause to multiply, do not try to negotiate with them, they are irredeemable. Neutralize their influence by isolating or banishing them. Strike at the source of the trouble and the sheep will scatter.

Yall n*ggas just remember the most powerful people live and die by these rules
 07-15-2010, 04:35 PM         #66
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
Law 15 Crush Your Enemy Totally
All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Law 42 Strike The Shepard And The Sheep Will Scatter
Trouble can often be traced to a single strong individual, the stirrer, the arrogant underling, the poisoned of goodwill. If you allow such people room to operate, others will succumb to their influence. Do not wait for the troubles they cause to multiply, do not try to negotiate with them, they are irredeemable. Neutralize their influence by isolating or banishing them. Strike at the source of the trouble and the sheep will scatter.

Yall n*ggas just remember the most powerful people live and die by these rules
Peep my video:

[video - click to view]

!
 7 years ago '08        #67
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 6059 6059
 hiphop4ever said:
pac's dead
nicki's alive

get over it n*ggaz.......

[pic - click to view]

07-16-2010, 08:06 AM         #68
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bk's Finest said:
While some of you dudes have some really interesting things to say the others ain't saying s**t. I really don't want to touch on this topic because I like the rest of you have no evidence when it comes to any of this. But, If this was a government conspiracy, do you think the government would be stupid enough to leave evidence? The whole system is shady and for people to not think that there are actually conspiracies that exist. GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR a.ss....America is run on gangs....THe FBI, CIA, NYPD, corrections dept, the ARMY, NAVY, Marines, AIR FORCE. Those are gangs that the Government controls. Stop being so close minded people, there are many things that can't be explained due to lack of evidence but there is definitely something shady when it comes to Governments. Especially ours. All politicians are scumbags....
It sucks they never found his k!ller, but like you and everyone else what conspiracy do you believe happen ????? are you another one who thinks the government k!lled him? i honestly think thats a crock of bulls**t. if they k!lled him then they k!lled marilyn monroe, bruce Lee, brandon lee, jimmy hoffa etc.... all these people either died strangely or disappeared do you think they all were k!lled off by big brother? IN ALL REALITY ALL MILITARY, ALL POLICE, AND ALL OTHER DIVISIONS are also just regular people not all of them are trained to "secretly" k!ll. even though there might be a few. like i said in my other post 2PAC WAS AN ENTERTAINER, WHO COULDNT GET OUTTA THE GANG LIFESTYLE and thats what happens when you surround yourself around that lifestyle the government could give a rats a.ss about him.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 07-16-2010 at 08:09 AM..
 07-16-2010, 08:29 AM         #69
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do believe the government was plotting to stop him if anything took place, but I think Orlando got him before the government could get to him. So, maybe the government didn't want the murder solved because it would expose their surveillance.

Suge knows what happened. He'll probably say something on his death bed. I just find it strange that government would k!ll him in a drive-by shooting. There are tons of ways to k!ll him. There are tons of ways to make his shut up.

I just don't see why they would target him on a night like that. Are you saying the government knew about the Orlando incident and gave the okay? Tupac was going to get k!lled that night no matter what?

I just find it strange that Tupac voluntary punched Orlando the same night he was shot dead. That's just odd.
 07-16-2010, 08:45 AM         #70
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Start listening to this around 2:00

These guys who have been involved with this case are laughing at you guys.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #71
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
LOL , the government could give a f**k less about Tupac I'm sorry.We all knew that dumb n*gga woulda got k!lled by his own kind sooner or later. You live by the gun you die by the gun , a very simple ,but true concept.
 7 years ago '04        #72
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29525 29525
my opinion, i think he was just k!lled on some street s**t...but i think the FBI was present tho....liek the biggie k!llin
 7 years ago '07        #73
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 lifetimez said:
Why do people exaggerate Pac's "revolutionary" reputation? The man wasn't some major idealist that changed the way people think.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #74
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Bullseye said:
Yeah, he was eloquent and knew how to express his thoughts on society...that doesn't change anything I said.

There are a lot of people who dedicate their lives to that, and even plenty rappers who solely focused on that.

Being a successful rapper who tries to uplift people sometimes, while just entertaining them with the "ignorant s**t they love" other times is of LITTLE to NO interest to the government; outside of the legal problems of course.
 7 years ago '06        #75
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
The government does and knows more than yall a.ssume. DNT be the type that would listen to that bullsh*t thats like yall listening to the bs story from the gov saying theres no cameras that surveillance the pentagon get the F*CK OUTAA HEA WIT DAT BULL SH*T.
 07-21-2010, 09:54 PM         #76
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hit Em Up Pt.2 2014
 07-21-2010, 10:03 PM         #77
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's just say Orlando/Suge/The Government did this and we all win. I still find it strange that 2pac punched someone the night he was k!lled, and the guy who got punched refused to press charges.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy