Author Claims 2Pac's Death Was A Government Conspiracy, "They Orchestrated The Assassination"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 Joe Budden said:
i like pac, but this^^^^is why he got shot...one night he just fukked with the wrong nicca....shytt happens sometimes
 7 years ago '07        #42
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
^Impossible, you don't k!ll him like they did unless you're some Black0p illuminati type s**t, that situation was probably a setup as a backdrop for the media to use since the Orlando guy also got erased from this earth a few months later.

Pac was readying that k!lluminati and they had to take him out, he was going to expose everybody to a subject to some they never heard of and then he was going to expose it all aka k!ll it, they were not going to allow that s**t at all, they k!lled the young pac in PYRAMID area of Vegas aka message to who was behind this so back off( anybody trying to investigate).
never be), it should let you know some very powerful people exist out there who can pull that off.
It should make you think when BIGGIE/PAC could be k!lled like they were in and no k!ller has been found( will
Orlando was actually k!lled two years later by another gang member he had beef with. Supposedly only one of the four men in the car are still alive. And Pac wasn't trying to expose the Illuminati, he was actually trying to k!ll the victim mentality that alot of blacks had where they felt like the "man" was keeping them down. He even said it himself that he doesn't believe in the illuminati like that. He was trying to k!ll all the talk of the illuminati. Two of the Outlawz have confirmed this for me (personally).
 7 years ago '04        #43
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
i think the fact that he stomped out a crip hours before he died was probably a factor in his death...
 7 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
I never put it past the govt....they k!lled Huey, Bobby Seale, MLK and tried k!lling several other tennants of black empowerment and self preservation....

Pac was influential--that, sometimes is enough to get the Feds and CIA's attention....I know that they were surveiling him (as well as Biggie at the time of his death) so that in and of itself makes me raise an eyebrow...

in the end, the fact that Pac had aspirations beyond movie making and recording may of been his downfall...he started THUGLIFE; a movement that was basically positive and enlightening in most of it's a.ssertions and calls...it was a discipline that if applied more broadly could of hd the same impact as the panthers....it was crafted just like the Black Panthers organization too, and we all know that the govt. despised and dismantled the Black Panthers....
 7 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
 jhj26 said:
i like pac, but this^^^^is why he got shot...one night he just fukked with the wrong nicca....shytt happens sometimes
The Orlando Anderson theory is possible, but the evidence that it was him is frail....
 7 years ago '05        #46
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 hiphop4ever said:
pac's dead
nicki's alive

get over it n*ggaz.......

[pic - click to view]

07-15-2010, 07:40 AM         #47
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys don't understand how much hate goes on in this world. The government doesn't have to k!ll you, you'll k!ll yourself.

The simple fact is, you believe that Tupac could change people. He couldn't through his music, and he was a felon so he couldn't do it through politics.

Tupac music is still here now, what has he changed? He wouldn't have changed anything in Washington. Public Enemy was saying "f!ght the power," NWA said "express yourself," so what could Tupac have said that would have changed things?

He would have been another brother in a suit and tie. Let's face it, people can not be waken up from their dormant state. You can't change people and make them wake up with new laws.

You guys are calling this a cover up because it's an unsolved murder. Do you know how many crimes go unsolved? When humans can't explain things they turn to God. When theorist can't explain things, it's the government.

For every action there is a consequence, so what would have been the consequence for Tupac stomping out Orlando?

Immortal Technique has been around for years exposing the government and has talked about the Illuminati, but yet he's still breathing.

Those guys who k!lled Tupac are sitting back and laughing right now. (Well, half are probably dead.) I bet there are some guys in Los Angeles who know who put a hit out on 2pac.

You guys don't understand that a series of events took place before the guns shoots rung out. What is Orlando doing in Las Vegas? He must be clocking six figures for Tupac and death Row to stomp him out.

All I know is, if Lil Wayne and his entourage stomped me out, I'm coming back for revenge. And when I catch up to them it isn't going to be sweet. Just put yourself in Orlando's shoes.
 7 years ago '05        #48
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
Some of yall are bein real naive to think that even with the way Pac relentlessly attacked the government and had an influence on millions of people with his music, our shady a.ss government wouldnt dare consider him as a threat to the public and find a way to take him out like they did malcom.
 07-15-2010, 07:54 AM         #49
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
*Waits for someone to add an illuminati reference*
that's who the gov't is you dumb f**k...
 07-15-2010, 07:54 AM         #50
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaDonofDC said:
Some of yall are bein real naive to think that even with the way Pac relentlessly attacked the government and had an influence on millions of people with his music, our shady a.ss government wouldnt dare consider him as a threat to the public and find a way to take him out like they did malcom.
No one is being naive, it's just that you don't have any evidence. I'm not saying the government didn't have anything to do with it, but where is the evidence?

If the government did it, I'll be happy to kick their a.sses. At the end of the day, I hope it was a government set up and not just retaliation.

But aren't you being naive if you don't consider the Orlando scenario? Aren't you being naive if you don't consider the coincidences?
 07-15-2010, 07:59 AM         #51
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
your a f**king idiot

and so is everyone in this thread

of course the govt k!lled tupac

tupac was teaching people to think differently...and whenever a popular figure does that...they get k!lled

look throughout history if you dont believe me

at the ignorance
SMART DUDE....
 07-15-2010, 08:08 AM         #52
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course you'll get k!lled for trying to make people think different. That's like me showing up to a KKK meeting and telling them, "It's time for a change." People are not trying to hear what you got to say.

Like I said, the Illuminati had a hand in this indirectly. The Orlando stomping and the shooting is what it is. Tupac's short life was inevitable because of the way he chose to live his life.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-15-2010 at 08:16 AM..
 07-15-2010, 08:29 AM         #53
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
You guys don't understand how much hate goes on in this world. The government doesn't have to k!ll you, you'll k!ll yourself.

The simple fact is, you believe that Tupac could change people. He couldn't through his music, and he was a felon so he couldn't do it through politics.

Tupac music is still here now, what has he changed? He wouldn't have changed anything in Washington. Public Enemy was saying "f!ght the power," NWA said "express yourself," so what could Tupac have said that would have changed things?

He would have been another brother in a suit and tie. Let's face it, people can not be waken up from their dormant state. You can't change people and make them wake up with new laws.

You guys are calling this a cover up because it's an unsolved murder. Do you know how many crimes go unsolved? When humans can't explain things they turn to God. When theorist can't explain things, it's the government.

For every action there is a consequence, so what would have been the consequence for Tupac stomping out Orlando?

Immortal Technique has been around for years exposing the government and has talked about the Illuminati, but yet he's still breathing.

Those guys who k!lled Tupac are sitting back and laughing right now. (Well, half are probably dead.) I bet there are some guys in Los Angeles who know who put a hit out on 2pac.

You guys don't understand that a series of events took place before the guns shoots rung out. What is Orlando doing in Las Vegas? He must be clocking six figures for Tupac and death Row to stomp him out.

All I know is, if Lil Wayne and his entourage stomped me out, I'm coming back for revenge. And when I catch up to them it isn't going to be sweet. Just put yourself in Orlando's shoes.
argee with you 100 % it was a gang thing, 2pac got shot because he was into that lifestyle. i recall years ago they said one of the outlaws knew the identity of the k!ller but then i kadafi got shot right afterwords when he revealed he knew. the government isnt gonna waste time with him he was just a music performer exactly what homeboy said above me the murder became unsolved why?? i dont know neither does anyone else im sure the info and evidence will eventually resurface.
 07-15-2010, 08:41 AM         #54
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
Its not that hard to believe.

Anyone who knows about Cointelpro. The a.ssanation of Malcom, Martin, and the sabotages of Marcus Garvey.

I believe the article is from AllHipHOP.com and obviously its much longer than that snippet u posted.

You cant really come to any conclusion based upon that snippet of the Original article.
 7 years ago '09        #55
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 7213 7213
most u motherf**kers were 6 years old when pac was shot, so stop it with the BS.
 7 years ago '07        #56
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Joe Budden said:
I'm still confused why the government would send four black men with bad aim to k!ll Tupac. JFK's shooting was professional. These guys that were shooting at Tupac seemed like guys from the hood who turn their guns sideways when they shoot.
So should they have sent 4 white men to do the job instead? Come on, common sense.

Also, you think these dudes didn't know what they were doing? The had the right weapons and shot him in right places and only him. Big fat @ss Suge didn't have one bullet in him while Pac was filled up. They also did the job with no traces or witnesses. Best believe there were no amateurs involved.
 7 years ago '08        #57
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Why do people exaggerate Pac's "revolutionary" reputation? The man wasn't some major idealist that changed the way people think.

Yeah he had uplifting music, which was mixed in with the cliche 'money, b**ches, drugs' subject matter, and wasn't that much different from other rappers, except for the fact that he gained mass popularity. There are other rappers who actually only did "uplifting"music, who no one really cared about since that doesn't usually make you popular.

If the government was gonna k!ll any rapper, it would be someone from Public Enemy way before they even thought of Tupac.

But w/e, the myths are gonna continue and people are gonna run with it.
 07-15-2010, 10:20 AM         #58
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac lived for how many days after he was shot? If anything Illuminati saw the opportunity to pull the plug and they did just that.

You're saying they got him in the right places, but you're only looking at the bullets that hit Tupac. Look at how many bullets were fired. It has been stated that one bullet shattered the back window. What do you have to say about that bullet? They were aiming for the right places, huh?

Do you know how easy it is to turn a few corners in a city and leave a crime scene. I know of similar drive-by crimes that have happened in my city and I know who did the crimes. Did I go to the cops? No, I didn't go to the cops.

Come on man, I've almost been in shootout where the guns were drawn and things could gotten ugly. You probably won't believe me but I know how it feels to have that intense feeling of leaving a crime scene. Ans it's not intense as you think. Once things start happening it just happens and you have to deal with the psychological effects later.
 7 years ago '07        #59
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
as long as none of you n*ggas think hes still alive, were cool
 7 years ago '06        #60
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
While some of you dudes have some really interesting things to say the others ain't saying s**t. I really don't want to touch on this topic because I like the rest of you have no evidence when it comes to any of this. But, If this was a government conspiracy, do you think the government would be stupid enough to leave evidence? The whole system is shady and for people to not think that there are actually conspiracies that exist. GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR a.ss....America is run on gangs....THe FBI, CIA, NYPD, corrections dept, the ARMY, NAVY, Marines, AIR FORCE. Those are gangs that the Government controls. Stop being so close minded people, there are many things that can't be explained due to lack of evidence but there is definitely something shady when it comes to Governments. Especially ours. All politicians are scumbags....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy