Author Claims 2Pac's Death Was A Government Conspiracy, "They Orchestrated The Assassination"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Joe Budden said:
What does this have to do with 2pac's murder? Four shots in the side of someone's door is a "I hope I got him" situation.

These guy were just letting shots ring out. Professionals use rifles unless they get close enough to use a hand gun.

The drive-by attack is not professional. The guys you are looking for are right in front of you. Orlando didn't shoot at 2pac, but he know who did. And Dave Mack knows who shot Biggie. The evidence is right there.
lol iv never believed any of the cospiracy theories from tupac/biggie to JFK.. but if 2pacs murder WAS in fact a govt cover up then your logic is null and void.. If you cover it up then you make it LOOK like how you described it, "amateur gangbangers who cant shoot for s**t", you dont make it a sniper rifle from a mile away with a through and through to the skull lmao, HMMMM mustve been a fellow gangmemeber in that case
 7 years ago '04        #22
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
*Waits for someone to add an illuminati reference*
 7 years ago '07        #23
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,462 | Props total: 55957 55957
 Joe Budden said:
I'm still confused why the government would send four black men with bad aim to k!ll Tupac. JFK's shooting was professional. These guys that were shooting at Tupac seemed like guys from the hood who turn their guns sideways when they shoot.
So it could look like Pac's own race k!lled him because of his thug life style...it's not hard to see how they/feds set it up and yes Suge was in on it also and that would explain why Suge didn't get shot.
 7 years ago '10        #24
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 460 460
I honestly think 2pac's death was retaliation for the brawl at mgm grand
 7 years ago '10        #25
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 7652 7652
:agreement6:The Don k!lluminati: 7 Day Theory......
 7 years ago '08        #26
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
^Impossible, you don't k!ll him like they did unless you're some Black0p illuminati type s**t, that situation was probably a setup as a backdrop for the media to use since the Orlando guy also got erased from this earth a few months later.

Pac was readying that k!lluminati and they had to take him out, he was going to expose everybody to a subject to some they never heard of and then he was going to expose it all aka k!ll it, they were not going to allow that s**t at all, they k!lled the young pac in PYRAMID area of Vegas aka message to who was behind this so back off( anybody trying to investigate).

It should make you think when BIGGIE/PAC could be k!lled like they were in and no k!ller has been found( will never be), it should let you know some very powerful people exist out there who can pull that off.

Last edited by The N; 07-14-2010 at 10:58 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #27
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 3956 3956
2012 concentration camps 4 everyone
 7 years ago '04        #28
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 5199 5199
it was them haters that k!lled him They probably on bx rite now.....
 07-14-2010, 10:59 PM         #29
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
pac's dead
nicki's alive

get over it n*ggaz.......

7 years ago '08        #30
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
We've already knew this.
 7 years ago '07        #31
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
@ people acting as if this is the 1st time the government has been said to have k!lled pac
 7 years ago '07        #32
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
I know if I was the govt. I would want it too look like some gang bangers k!lled him. A professional makes it more of a conspriracy, does it not?
 07-14-2010, 11:44 PM         #33
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only one who knows is Suge Knight imo
 7 years ago '06        #34
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Its not that hard to believe.

Anyone who knows about Cointelpro. The a.ssanation of Malcom, Martin, and the sabotages of Marcus Garvey.

I believe the article is from AllHipHOP.com and obviously its much longer than that snippet u posted.

You cant really come to any conclusion based upon that snippet of the Original article.
 07-14-2010, 11:50 PM         #35
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #36
JBROOKS104 
space
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
This topic should be over. Let the man rest in peace
 7 years ago '10        #37
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 RamazedAGAIN said:
your a f**king idiot

and so is everyone in this thread

of course the govt k!lled tupac

tupac was teaching people to think differently...and whenever a popular figure does that...they get k!lled

look throughout history if you dont believe me

at the ignorance
^that

However, I don't necessarily like believing in conspiracy theories. But I just can't help but think. Look at MLK. Look at JFK. When great people like them in history had inspiring things to say and do for the world, they got k!lled. I'm not sure if Tupac's death was a conspiracy, and it's not like we haven't heard this sh!t before, but I just can't help but see the similarities in his death to others who were considered great men for the words they spoke.
 7 years ago '06        #38
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space

Being oppressed in America lends to immediate exposure of America’s harsh realities, which help impregnate the beliefs of the individuals. To believe that the government would infiltrate the Black community and flood it with drugs and guns with the intent of it leading to the community’s could be farfetched until you realize it happened. To believe that local, state and federal authorities would get away with committing subversive acts towards the Black community without being held accountable even after the tactics were supported by fact finding documentation or even recorded through the usage of audio or video is not farfetched at all. Many believe the government helped orchestrate the a.ssassinations of influential Black leaders who fought for both civil and human rights. However, believing that the government had some involvement in the blatant murder of one of Hip-Hop’s most influential musical icons surprisingly is not as believable. Why?

John Potash, a 44-year-old White male, raised in a predominantly Jewish community in Baltimore County penned an interestingly well-written manuscript entitled “The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders.” I had the opportunity to meet John for lunch and converse with him about his book, which I purchased from Everyone’s Place, an independent black owned bookstore located in Baltimore. For obvious reasons, his book is not being carried in any of the major bookstores.

Upon introduction I extended my hand to greet Mr. Potash and immediately our handshake turned to “dap.” We all know that non-verbal communication says just as much as the things we verbalize, sometimes even more. I was anxious to talk because there was so much for us to talk about pertaining to Tupac and the United States Government. The possibilities and theories are truly boundless. Over lunch, a conversation commenced.

AllHipHop.com: You were quoted in an article in The Baltimore CityPaper written by Bret McCabe that you believed Tupac had become “the most influential Black man in the Black community in the country” which I a.ssume would be the reason, in your opinion, his life would be threatened. Can you expound on that statement?

John Potash: Being that he had the top selling CD’s in the world and was starring in major motion pictures, which made him a rap and film star. He was also engaged to the daughter of Quincy Jones, a well-established and respected person in the entertainment business, which increased his popularity. He had very close relationships with his extended Black Panther Party family, who acted as his mentors. Not to mention that he was trying to do more positive things.

AllHipHop.com: For those who have yet to read your book, could you explain why you believe that death Row Records were a U.S. Intelligence front against Black activism?

John Potash: A high level police detective named Russell Poole got himself a.ssigned to the murder investigation of Biggie, during his investigation he stumbled across the fact that death Row Records employed many officers who were considered agents. Poole also found typical intelligence operations such as trafficking drugs, guns and laundering money taking place at death Row Records.

AllHipHop.com: Do you think death Row Records was the only label used as a front against Black activism?

John Potash: I’m not certain if there were other labels, just because I didn’t have the time or resources to investigate other labels. However, I will say that Time Warner, the parent company of death Row at the time, ended up buying the rest of the labels, so I’m sure their operations could have worked towards other labels as well.

AllHipHop.com: Are you scared of any backlash or repercussions with the bold statements and claims that you’re making in your book The FBI War on Tupac and Black Leaders?

John Potash: I’m a little scared, but this is what gives me passion.

AllHipHop.com: In your book, I noticed that you reference being supported by people who were close to Tupac, but you did not mention Tupac’s mother Ms. Afeni Shakur. How does she feel about your book and the research you’ve done in regards to her son?

John Potash: She has not publicly addressed the topic of my book and I can understand why.

AllHipHop.com: What do you intend for your book to accomplish?

John Potash: I hope to get as many people as possible more politically active to save our nations heroes like Mumia Abu Jamal and H Rap Brown; both who are sitting on death row, when they’re much needed back in the community doing great things.

AllHipHop.com: What were the difficulties of publishing this book?

John Potash: Well Kathleen Cleaver, the wife of Eldridge Cleaver, initially took me to her editor. I was told that it was too much to fact check everything. I approached six different publishers with six different proposals and still nothing. So I decided to put it out myself, self-published. I started Progressive Left Press.

AllHipHop.com: Your book suggests and supports the ideas of government agencies use of Cointelpro tactics to control, divide and conquer a community through hip hop. In the hip hop community, there’s speculation that the “Illuminati” is doing the same. In your opinion is there a distinction between the two?

John Potash: I don’t know much about the Illuminati and besides hand signs and other small gestures, I don’t know if it can be proven. So I ask what factors have the best evidence behind them that’s controlling our society? White Anglo Saxon Protestant males are controlling the country and top corporations and that’s a better way to describe it.

AllHipHop.com: Do you find any irony in the fact that you worked as a counselor at a methadone program and you wrote a book about the government conspiring to destroy the Black community through dismantling our leaders with subversive tactics, including infiltrating the community with drugs?

John Potash: I do think that drugs undermine activism in the community. For instance, I feel weed is pushed hard towards the community through the music. Abusing marijuana can cause people to not work towards activism. Towards the end, Tupac himself was getting away from abusing drugs.

AllHipHop.com: In your book “The War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders,” you boldly suggest that Toure’ who have appeared on both BET and MTV as a Cultural Critic, as a person who works for US Intelligence. Why?

John Potash: I was just quoting Tupac’s trial lawyer, Michael Tarif Warren, who said he couldn’t believe how Toure’ set in the front row of Tupac’s s3xual a.ssault trial and totally misrepresented it, especially when Toure’ covered Tupac’s time in his life closely that whole time. He also insinuated that Tupac may have set up his own shooting at Quad Studios.

AllHipHop.com: Is it true, as implied in your book, that death Row Records tried to lure Wu Tang Clan from their record label in an attempt to coerce them into helping further their agenda of destroying Black activism?

John Potash: They just tried to lure them to death Row to disrupt their group. ODB’s brother was a beloved Black activist and he was producing the music. Obviously it didn’t work with death Row, but US Intelligence inserted an agent in the group as a manager, his name is Michael Caruso, a drug dealing young Mafia kingpin.

AllHipHop.com: You believe that prior to his ultimate demise that there were five government-sponsored attempts on Tupac’s life?

John Potash: Yes.

AllHipHop.com: Because of the manner in which it happened from what’s been reported, you also believe that Jam Master Jay’s unsolved murder was the act of the government?

John Potash: Well because of similar tactics as having a security camera that caught the incident and still no one was apprehended, The New York Times reporting that his death had something to do with the east coast west coast beef and The Baltimore Sun reporting that he was becoming more political and socially conscience. In addition to all of that, he wasn’t robbed.

AllHipHop.com: You also suggest based on your research that verbal clashes between 50 Cent and other rap artists are influenced by the powers to be with sinister intent. Do you not believe that it’s an attempt to sell records by involved parties or in some cases, just the competitive nature of the sport?

John Potash: I think it’s a little of all three, but the unspoken part is that of the US Intelligence. In my book I talk about the incident involving Lil Kim and Foxy Brown’s entourage. Take into consideration, the harsh and disproportionate punishment the artists receive for the incidents they’re involved in.

AllHipHop.com: Based on your findings, do you honestly believe that the government k!lled Tupac.

John Potash: Of course. They orchestrated his a.ssassination.

Potash could be the supreme conspiracy theorist full of all speculative nonsense, gibberish, just another attempt to confuse and keep us in the dark or one that has unearthed a jagged pill of raw truth. Who knows what to make of the twelve years of research and documentation that John Patosh gathered to support his claims. The evidence in his book is just as hard to dispute as it is to validate. Those who dispute the information have quite a lot of work to counter “The War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders.”
 7 years ago '06        #39
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #40
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 RamazedAGAIN said:
your a f**king idiot

and so is everyone in this thread

of course the govt k!lled tupac

tupac was teaching people to think differently...and whenever a popular figure does that...they get k!lled

look throughout history if you dont believe me

at the ignorance
Fuq what er body sayin ^ this real sh*t spoken yall need to pay attention.
Even Michael Jackson was sayin "They don't really care about us" Look what happened before his last tour. When sh*t go down they only care about themselves. Corrupt a.ss government then again every fuqinn thing is corrupt now a days especially the police and judge and court system.

Last edited by cboi3523; 07-15-2010 at 12:17 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy