Is Rick Ross the Biggest Fraud Ever in Hip-Hop?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2010, 12:33 PM         #61
Zeeshine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KlaSz17 said:
Plies is another fraud
he shud just rap like how he talks imo would be better dont need the thug appeal to be a good rapper imo
 7 years ago '05        #62
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
ross runnin this s**t right now and nigas is mad...
 7 years ago '04        #63
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
2 Pac was the realest n*gga in the game, He shot a officer, Rick Ross was an Officer huge difference
 7 years ago '04        #64
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 MiseryCityTexas said:
you know baltimore is hood right? why in the hell you bolded baltimore? dumbass played yourself trying to prove a point
you post is exhibit a on how we have an education crisis in america... I was not referencing Baltimore because i thought it wasnt hood ... The point is the n*gga went to high school in Balitmore and a few years later was repping WEST SIDE as in California as in 3000 miles away from Baltimore.. get it
 07-15-2010, 12:52 PM         #65
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost213 said:
Didnt 50 Cent also take his name from a real life gangster?. What about ALL the Outlawz and Mr Nas Escobar. With your second point dont you have rappers like 50 in the suburbs singing "I'll be the shooter" is this not bothering you too? and 5 foot 4 size n*ggaz like Mobb Deep that been promoting the Thug Life / Gangster / Drug dealing lifestyle

At least he took the name of a dead legend. This fraud wont even give the man his name back.
 7 years ago '04        #66
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
^
real s**t, dude asked for his name back
 07-15-2010, 01:49 PM         #67
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
^
real s**t, dude asked for his name back

Ditto !
 07-15-2010, 02:18 PM         #68
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:

[pic - click to view]

07-15-2010, 03:54 PM         #69
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
ross runnin this s**t right now and nigas is mad...

Whats with you looser rolling wit that cop ?
 7 years ago '08        #70
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
yes, he is
 7 years ago '06        #71
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 HotepSuns said:
people love to push perception..

how does pac going to a performance arts school make him a fraud?...pac never DENIED it....pac was open,and honest about his entire life..to a FAULT..there was nothing remotely fraudulent about the man...
They aren't saying that Pac is a fraud because he went to performing arts school (again nothing wrong with that). Even that he was dancing and was a back up dancer for Digital Underground before they put him on the mic. And I won't even get into the pic of Pac in the bathtub with the buddles, and that gold draping. There's no issue with him not denying it. We know he owned up to it.

The issue is, other rappers get dissed, called phony, and completely discredited, because they had the same things in their background. But it's off limits to bring that up when it comes to Pac. I don't understand that at all. Why defend one for one thing, but turn around and diss the other rappers for the same thing. Prodigy and Stack Bundles are a good example of that. So is Dr. Dre. Stack Bundles is dead. The man was murdered, but what thread was made about him. "Stack Bundles was a back up dancer for 702, he wasn't real." Prodigy, what did they say. "Jay Z ethered Prodigy on the summer jam screen. Up those pics of Ballerina P."

Is that fair? No. To me at least it's not. I saw the pics of Prodigy, that everybody was raving over. And you know what, there was absolutely nothing there to be emasculated for. Prodigy did the same thing Pac did in performing arts school. Same thing with Stack Bundles. I saw the video footage of him and the so-called 702 back up dancing, and again, nothing really there to see. But everybody questioned their authenticity. Because of that. Pac did the same thing. But why wasn't his gangsta questioned about that? Doesn't make sense to me. If you're going to judge people, then do it fairly. Don't let one pass, but crucify the other. For the same thing.
 07-15-2010, 04:21 PM         #72
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
They aren't saying that Pac is a fraud because he went to performing arts school (again nothing wrong with that). Even that he was dancing and was a back up dancer for Digital Underground before they put him on the mic. And I won't even get into the pic of Pac in the bathtub with the buddles, and that gold draping. There's no issue with him not denying it. We know he owned up to it.

The issue is, other rappers get dissed, called phony, and completely discredited, because they had the same things in their background. But it's off limits to bring that up when it comes to Pac. I don't understand that at all. Why defend one for one thing, but turn around and diss the other rappers for the same thing. Prodigy and Stack Bundles are a good example of that. So is Dr. Dre. Stack Bundles is dead. The man was murdered, but what thread was made about him. "Stack Bundles was a back up dancer for 702, he wasn't real." Prodigy, what did they say. "Jay Z ethered Prodigy on the summer jam screen. Up those pics of Ballerina P."

Is that fair? No. To me at least it's not. I saw the pics of Prodigy, that everybody was raving over. And you know what, there was absolutely nothing there to be emasculated for. Prodigy did the same thing Pac did in performing arts school. Same thing with Stack Bundles. I saw the video footage of him and the so-called 702 back up dancing, and again, nothing really there to see. But everybody questioned their authenticity. Because of that. Pac did the same thing. But why wasn't his gangsta questioned about that? Doesn't make sense to me. If you're going to judge people, then do it fairly. Don't let one pass, but crucify the other. For the same thing.

Great story !
 07-15-2010, 04:31 PM         #73
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bawse
 07-15-2010, 04:40 PM         #74
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
bawse

Its always guys like you who support this clown.
 07-15-2010, 06:04 PM         #75
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RICKY ROZAY said:

the 5,957th Rick Ross Hate Thread
No hate in the room, dude is just a fraud.
 7 years ago '06        #76
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
dont matter, rap industry is entertainment, he makes good music, that all that matters.
 07-15-2010, 06:21 PM         #77
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RICKY ROZAY said:
true
but who isn't?
90% of all rappers are frauds real talk

name one rapper and i can pick out a flaw or a discrediting fact about he/she

I understand what u saying, but no one has been a cop like this dude.
 07-15-2010, 06:21 PM         #78
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
dont matter, rap industry is entertainment, he makes good music, that all that matters.

Did you really say that ?
 7 years ago '07        #79
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 pus*yeater said:
Check your PAY PAL ACCT, Im sure ross "aka" the cop just made a deposit.
idk why this made me laugh.

like n*ggas don't make deposits into regular bank accounts.

bx, i guess.
 7 years ago '10        #80
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
How lame is it to care what a guy does outside the booth?

Personally, I like cops more that street n*ggas anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy