Is Rick Ross the Biggest Fraud Ever in Hip-Hop?

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2010, 09:53 PM         #41
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he make good music and thats all i care about
 7 years ago '04        #42
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
That dude stole a man's government name that still living, that's called credit card fraud.
 7 years ago '06        #43
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
easy-e is the biggest fraud. ross is 2nd.
 7 years ago '09        #44
KlaSz17 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 6 6
Plies is another fraud
 7 years ago '05        #45
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 javaughn1000 said:
love ur avy
Yo who is that in your avy :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #46
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 Mysonne said:
That dude stole a man's government name that still living, that's called credit card fraud.
 7 years ago '04        #47
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 92 92
fraud? well I dont have time doing background checks on these rappers these days f**k that I got kids, work, other s**t going on, these rap n*ggas aint nothing but entertainers! yea he shouldve just told the truth when asked IMO but f**k it I mean I'm from South Florida and this n*gga do gotta a rep in the streets,, besides that that n*gga going Ham so f**k it. Yall n*ggas sound like 50 cent yall go buy 50 cent album then since he so REAL then, a n*gga tired of seeing threads about Ross and being a C.O.
 07-14-2010, 11:15 PM         #48
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
he make good music and thats all i care about

I bet you a cop.
 7 years ago '07        #49
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 twondog22 said:
Pac went from being at a performance arts school in baltimore wit a frosted tip gumby cut
to being a digital underground background dancer
to rocking bandannas screaming WEST SIDE wit a thug life tatted across his stomach... hmmm

Rap is Entertainment not Reality... Thugs dont make a living rapping they make a living thugging

you know baltimore is hood right? why in the hell you bolded baltimore? dumbass played yourself trying to prove a point
 7 years ago '08        #50
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 tpoker said:
easy-e is the biggest fraud. ross is 2nd.
how is easy fake??
 7 years ago '06        #51
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 MiseryCityTexas said:
you know baltimore is hood right? why in the hell you bolded baltimore? dumbass played yourself trying to prove a point
It's not about Baltimore being hood. There's hoods everywhere. So that ain't the point. It's about Pac going to performance arts school, where they got taught dance lessons and ish. Every other rapper gets clowned for ish like that, but Pac is off limits to that kind of questioning? Just because he's Pac? Not in my book.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with perforamnce arts school, or whatever extra activitites that keep you out of trouble. But dont discredit one rapper's rep for that, when "well-liked" ones have the same kind of dirt in their closets. If you're going to do that, be fair. Talk about all these rappers skeletons. Even the ones that quote unquote keep it real. Because the real negros got stuff they don't want you to find out about them either.

Anyway, this brings me back to Rick Ross. I don't really care what he does, or how he chooses to portray himself as an entertainer. I don't know that man beyond being a rapper. I don't know anything about his life off the mic. I surely don't listen to what other people say about somebody. Because you know what, they all have an agenda. They don't have to like you for no reason at all, so they're going to try and discredit you any way they can. Because they know the court of public opinion and perception is powerful.

Even if you do "know" somebody. You don't know everything they do behind closed doors. They could be involved in things you have no clue about. People aren't going to tell you every aspect of their life, just because you're familiar with them. In short, don't care what Rick Ross did, does, or what his life is like. I'm not a fan anyway. And none of what these rappers choose to do or say effect my life,.
 7 years ago '04        #52
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Mysonne said:
tru......
 7 years ago '08        #53
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
I use to hate on rick ross but when it comes to getting money do it however as long as u aint hurting nobody..who is he hurting ? hell he good at what he do.
 7 years ago '06        #54
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 CaliIsActive said:
The crazy thing is on the New Cd where he says."Never trade my only boy for all the money in the world". And he aint paying Child Support or paying for his kid medical bill who got a hearing problem. If you pay for this nikka CD you pretty much a hoe azz nikka
That's what 50 Cent and Ross baby moms (you see what happend to Tia's book didn't you) said. It doesn't mean it's true because they said it. They have an agenda not to like him. So why would I believe what they say? Let's be real, Tia (Ross baby moms), posed nekkid with her a$$ out on the cover of Smooth magazine with 50 Cent. Some kind of mother she is.

She got 3 kids, why would she even put herself out there like that? Knowing her children will be seeing and hearing about it for a lifetime. Because once you do that, it does not go away. That says a lot about HER too. I'm no Rick Ross fan. But I'm not going to jump at what everybody else says about him either.
 07-15-2010, 09:20 AM         #55
joeKLEANEST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-15-2010, 09:28 AM         #56
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people love to push perception..

how does pac going to a performance arts school make him a fraud?...pac never DENIED it....pac was open,and honest about his entire life..to a FAULT..there was nothing remotely fraudulent about the man...

rick ross on the other hand is a bold faced fat sloppy liar...this n*gga lied for damn near 2 years..did countless interviews trying to run around the qustion,got mad,and talked s**t about trick daddy for putting it out there...beat up a dj over asking him about it....didn't come out,and tell the truth about it until the smoking gun exposed his fat a.ss....and than the rest of his life which contradicted all this s**t he swore he was leaked out because he decided to battle 50 cent...

hell yeah rick ross is the most fraudulent n*gga in hip hop history....he went to extreme measures to hide who he really was only for it to all to come back,and kick him in his a.ss live in front of the entire world....
 07-15-2010, 11:46 AM         #57
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
people love to push perception..

how does pac going to a performance arts school make him a fraud?...pac never DENIED it....pac was open,and honest about his entire life..to a FAULT..there was nothing remotely fraudulent about the man...

rick ross on the other hand is a bold faced fat sloppy liar...this n*gga lied for damn near 2 years..did countless interviews trying to run around the qustion,got mad,and talked s**t about trick daddy for putting it out there...beat up a dj over asking him about it....didn't come out,and tell the truth about it until the smoking gun exposed his fat a.ss....and than the rest of his life which contradicted all this s**t he swore he was leaked out because he decided to battle 50 cent...

hell yeah rick ross is the most fraudulent n*gga in hip hop history....he went to extreme measures to hide who he really was only for it to all to come back,and kick him in his a.ss live in front of the entire world....

Pac past was shaky, but nothing like ross.
 7 years ago '05        #58
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,734 | Props total: 2227 2227
 ..AMARU.. said:
i know this sounds stupid..

he is a fraud but his music is nice and entertaining so i listen..

bmf is nice
dont explain it. let them choose what they wanna listen to. i like his music too even tho he fake. its only entertainment right?
 7 years ago '05        #59
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 pus*yeater said:
Nobody is picking sides, we just don't like the fact he was a cop. He takes someone name and refuse to give it back at all cost. He plays with words like guns and drugs way to much for my temper. I see people on the news getting k!lled daily, and for this cop to act as if its ok to sell drugs and is a shame.
Didnt 50 Cent also take his name from a real life gangster?. What about ALL the Outlawz and Mr Nas Escobar. With your second point dont you have rappers like 50 in the suburbs singing "I'll be the shooter" is this not bothering you too? and 5 foot 4 size n*ggaz like Mobb Deep that been promoting the Thug Life / Gangster / Drug dealing lifestyle
 07-15-2010, 12:28 PM         #60
b1gkyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rap is an entertainment industry. With that said, Baws Raws is still a fraud but so are many others. His a.ss just stay getting exposed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy