Is Rick Ross the Biggest Fraud Ever in Hip-Hop?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2010, 05:53 PM         #1
7101 pageviews
130 comments

pussyeater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Rick Ross the Biggest Fraud Ever in Hip-Hop?

Rapper Rick Ross has many inconsistencies with his persona.
#1 when asked if he was a correctional officer he denied it then later admitted to it why? he could have said from the jump yeah it was a job i held back then to get a pay check for sometime but he didnt.
#2 he claims he didnt get his rap name from the real rick ross a huge drug dealer (so coincedently he wears the beard like him and claims to have done what he did PLUS uses his name?) he claims he had never heard of rick ross? lamo.
#3 he was exposed by his childs mother on having a 3 inch member and not paying child support these facts have been proven along with reports that he leases jewlery which is valued at less than what he claims and leases cars (he said in a song the whip is not a lease)
lmao!
#4 He has stated in many interviews when record sales comparisons are made between him and 50 cent he has said (whats the difference if he sold 10 million one time “reffering to get rich or die trying” or if i sell 1 million ten times) but he has release 3 albums and neither one has ever sold 1 million! the first went gold(500k sales) and the other 2 sold under 200k each! it proves he’s all hype and lies and lives a fake imaginary life. who see’s this and what do you think?
I would like to add that im from Miami i watch this closely and know that he is fake all around he’s crazy even going at Trick Daddy(trick is the man who put miami on the map) the best rapper to ever come out of miami. AND he’s real and truly from the streets
#5 Why support this fraud ?

Last edited by pussyeater; 07-15-2010 at 06:20 PM..

130 comments for "Is Rick Ross the Biggest Fraud Ever in Hip-Hop?"

7 years ago '10        #2
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
dats crazy rye der... but true..
 7 years ago '05        #3
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378

[pic - click to view]

07-14-2010, 06:01 PM         #4
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 no id23 said:
dats crazy rye der... But true..

yup !
 07-14-2010, 06:17 PM         #5
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeartzOfMen said:
He is fake and trash...

His voice is annoying, flow is average, and has no real lyrical ability...

All his fans ever say is that he picks great beats... WHO CARES? Its not hard to pick good beats when you got people like JUSTICE LEAGUE producing for you

U 4 got he does't write his music.

Rick shoot a freestyle ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh, I'm not high.
 7 years ago '09        #6
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
im pretty sure trilla went platnum
 7 years ago '05        #7
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 pus*yeater said:
...I would like to add that im from Miami i watch this closely and know that he is fake all around he’s crazy even going at Trick Daddy(trick is the man who put miami on the map) the best...
If you are from Miami then you know that Uncle Luke put Miami on the map!!!
 7 years ago '04        #8
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
i know this sounds stupid..

he is a fraud but his music is nice and entertaining so i listen..

bmf is nice
 7 years ago '07        #9
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
50 cent fan meeting in here......
 7 years ago '09        #10
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 makaveli_420 said:
That beef was lame,he is pretty obviously a fraud if he kept changing his stories though.

If you go around portraying one persona get exposed as a C/O of all things then deny it and then finally admit you must have a pretty fraudulent nature

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-14-2010 at 06:36 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #11
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 745 745
This was posted somewhere else on the same sort of thing to do with rick ross and 50 was being brang up.

Ross got one of the hottest sounding songs of the summer out right now BMF

Its music, music is to enjoy, people like to listen to good music. It just so happens Rick Ross is dropping bombs out here right now. Now I would think the key to make it in the music industry and sale music and to stay relevent would be to release good quality music?...... Now Ross is doing this on the regular but you got 50 nut hangers "who cant hear/haha WONT hear" "the music" through their blind hated of any artist 50 decides to f**k with? it happened with Ja, Fat Joe, Jada, D-Block, Game, Wayne, Buck and now Diddy. lmao if the n*gga 50 f**ked with Dr Dre his Nut Hangers will probably start dissing Dr Dre about that Travestite photos and all that Dumb s**t put out there that aint got nothing to do with the QUALITY of his MUSIC.

It was f**king funny, watching those same Nut hangers back track liked some "lost" lil puppies when their main/only n*gga in G-unit allowed to squash beef with anybody, squashed the beef with Jadakiss & D-Block LMAO...." I always loved D-Bums, I never ever called them D-Bums, they the realest, 50 coooolll with them, then I love them" and say nothing to Eminem even tho he broke half his RULES, if you do this, you will have a problem with me lol whilst beefing with ppl in his crew for messing with the same artist Ems doing Videos with n s**t lol

At the end of day all thius s**t is entertainment, the f**kin mob movies and s**t like that your fav rapper watches and aspires too, is fake, al copone aint really scarface? wait? if the s**t is entertaing to me or sounds good, why should I give a f**k. wait? I hope you n*ggaz is reallly in the streets Deeeepppp, since you nut hangers seem to care so much about being "real" pls dont be from the brubs and be talking this BS about being "real".
 7 years ago '09        #12
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Lolololol
 7 years ago '04        #13
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
rap is entertainment.
 7 years ago '06        #14
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
ITS simple then dont listen to the n*gga...Hell most of u n*ggas b**chin bout this n*gga aint real havent been on probation and just like me on boxden to much to know whats going on in the streets, basicslly none of these dudes in the rap game are who or what they claim to be and the few who have tryed to act out what they rap about are locked upits onlyt entertainment get over it....so who is real in the rap game..cause i dont get why does it matter as long as u making good music...50 like other got their money an left straight out the hood but still rap about k!lling,dope an other s**t we all know they not f**kin doin...its like a bad tv show if u dont like it change the channel,dont speak on it and it will go away....btw i know most of u are secret Ross fan just put dumb s**t up out of fun...like this bulls**t i just wrote
 07-14-2010, 06:42 PM         #15
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggist by far and i now u kids will lie to yourselfs and say he make good music but thats a lie good beats and decent feat. dont make good music

you cant be writin n*ggas tickets gettin them put in da hole telling n*ggas to hold there nuts and cough to being a drug lord

thats why n*ggas hate on da south because youll got c.o.'s and male nurses callin themselfs kingpins and druglords
 7 years ago '06        #16
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Punonni Donni said:
Lolololol
love ur avy
 07-14-2010, 06:49 PM         #17
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli_420 said:
Don't mention 50 name in the same sentence as this fraud. He's a cop. Oh, he doesn't write his music. Asked the dude to freestyle, he will freeze.
 7 years ago '04        #18
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 pus*yeater said:
Don't mention 50 name in the same sentence as this fraud. He's a cop. Oh, he doesn't write his music. Asked the dude to freestyle, he will freeze.
how many rappers "freestyle" these days
 7 years ago '04        #19
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
Pac went from being at a performance arts school in baltimore wit a frosted tip gumby cut
to being a digital underground background dancer
to rocking bandannas screaming WEST SIDE wit a thug life tatted across his stomach... hmmm

Rap is Entertainment not Reality... Thugs dont make a living rapping they make a living thugging

Last edited by twondog22; 07-14-2010 at 06:59 PM..
 07-14-2010, 07:01 PM         #20
pussyeater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
how many rappers "freestyle" these days
Real ones ! Look man something is going on with this dude, Im not talking about his cop issues. When someone asked the dude to spit something even from a album he gets mute.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy