D-Wade Fires Back At Charles Barkley, Implies He Is Ringless For A Reason

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2010, 09:13 PM         #121
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Chuck better take that n*gga out of his fave 5 :disdain2:
 7 years ago '05        #122
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
no reason for Wade to come at Barkley like that. Everyone taking up for LeBron but Lebron.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 7 years ago '05        #123
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
How the f**k are people saying Wade's analogy to Chuck's situation doesn't make sense? It makes perfect f**king sense. Chuck tried to do what Wade's done when he had nothing left. The point is he TRIED. Eventually he decided he was sick of being ringless and wanted to team up with others to try and get over. He FAILED because he wasn't willing to have that attitude early in his career when teaming up with others would have worked.
 07-14-2010, 09:37 PM         #124
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Barkley takin shots at Lebron. n*gga, you kno damn well that if Lebron wanted to win he had to change teams. Stop actin like he could of carried Cavs to a ring cus that s**t is unrealistic.
 07-14-2010, 09:42 PM         #125
wandering2121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
I'm not even a Heat fan (I'm an LBJ fan), but I'm damn sure riding with Heat fans. The amount of hate they're receiving is ridiculous. The LeBron James decision was less than a week ago and the hate has gone through the roof. No one would be complaining if their favorite team pulled this same move. It's cool to have a friendly, competitive rivalry between sports fans, but a lot of these dudes hatred sound personal...and that's where I draw the line. Some of you need counseling....
Agreed, I take no sides, but the hate is crazy. Especially the hate that Kobe bryant fans have for Lebron. Kobe has five rings. He's a living legend. Why are kobe fans so obsessed with Lebron when kobe is doing his thing? It's out of control. Like for instance many kobe fans believe he is better than Lebron and if Kobe beats Lebron in the finals it puts a stamp on his legacy? If you already think Kobe is better, beating Lebron won't make his legacy any better. Kobe is one of the greatest players ever, but Lebron is also great.

Last edited by wandering2121; 07-14-2010 at 09:52 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #126
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 kevkhalee said:
Woah if it takes 3 to make a Dynasty, then who was the 3rd for the Bulls?
...And who was the 3rd for the Celtics back when they won 11?
horace grant the 1st time

2nd time

rodman.

know ur s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #127
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Charles is my dude but he's a f**king idiot for his comments.

"When I was 25...."

Chuck, these guys are doing this to win. You never won. Why would anyone take your advice?
 7 years ago '05        #128
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 LovinPavan said:
i'm not a barkley fan, but wade is definately out-of-line. this generation of superstar is pus*y. f**k, lewade and the nba.
Wade is a pus*y for standing up for himself?

Nah, you're a b**ch. You'd back down because Charles Barkley is an "all time great"? f**k out of here. If a grown man disrespects me he's getting disrespected right back regardless.
 07-14-2010, 09:54 PM         #129
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil 1 said:
Houston Rockets
Drexler, Olajowan, Kenny "the Jet" Smith

Spurs
David Robinson Tim Duncan Sam Elliot
Tim Duncan Ginobli Tony Parker

Lakers
Shaq, Kobe, Glen Rice
Shaq, Kobe, Robert Horry

Pistons
Rip, Billups, Rasheed Wallace

Heat
Wade, Shaq, Walker

Celtics
Garnett, Allen, Pierce

but are you serious? for the last 15 years it has been like that. come on now, i can at least agree wid de bulls. can't really pull three from the bulls.
yeah the greatest rebounder who ever lived never played for the bulls :rolleyes: nor did horace grant not to mention glen rice and horry? stop it. horry hit big shot on occasions but it was bean and shaq so stop and walker contributed nothing it was mourning payton and j will
 07-14-2010, 09:55 PM         #130
wandering2121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Wade is a pus*y for standing up for himself?

Nah, you're a b**ch. You'd back down because Charles Barkley is an "all time great"? f**k out of here. If a grown man disrespects me he's getting disrespected right back regardless.

This. I don't care if you're a basketball legend or not, I'll respond if you say something that questions my determination to win.
 7 years ago '05        #131
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$676 | Props total: 63 63
 Yellob0y said:
Sir Charles >>> D. Wade...and its not even close...
Nonsense
 7 years ago '04        #132
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
Hakeem did himself
 07-14-2010, 10:05 PM         #133
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
those boston teams would be tha = of an olympic team
bill russel
bob cousy
billy sharman
john havlicek
kc jones
sam jones
tom heinsen

don nelson even played on 1 of those teams teams.those teams out tha 60's were tha most stacked eva

as far as jordan and pippen,they had grant for tha 1st run,and rodman an kukoc for tha 2nd run
word. i was 'ing over that post that was asking who the three were for the celtics back in the day. lol way more than three.
 7 years ago '06        #134
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 geovanni. said:
word. i was 'ing over that post that was asking who the three were for the celtics back in the day. lol way more than three.
thier was like 6 teams in the league at that time though
 7 years ago '05        #135
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Do I see Antoine f**king Walker's name in this thread as apart of a "Big 3"?
 07-14-2010, 10:16 PM         #136
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
thier was like 6 teams in the league at that time though
well, adjusted to inflation, that team was f**king stacked.
 07-14-2010, 11:21 PM         #137
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Chuck better take that n*gga out of his fave 5 :disdain2:
 7 years ago '09        #138
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 nupe1911 said:
Some of these fools on BX are too young to know how great and dynamic Barkley was. Dude was a flat out beast on the court.

I also wish the NBA was a much tougher, competitive league like it was in the 90s. Each star player in the 90s wanted to be the man and played their hearts out. I also feel that MJ had a lot to do with. Everybody wanted to beat him but couldn't.

Does anyone remember the Hakeem/Ewing, MJ/Penny, Grant Hill/Pippen, Stockton/Payton, Barkley/Malone and even Iverson/Marbury rivalries? Youtube clips of these games. Now this was NBA balling. All n*ggas like D Howard and LeBron do is smile and dance up and down the court. They will get a few dunks in each quarter, but that's about it. All of that physical talent is going to waste. What happened to wanting to be the best there is or WAS? Players like Kobe, KG, Shaq, P. Pierce are the last of a dying breed.
 7 years ago '04        #139
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Are most of yall Men or Women. Basketball opinions from a legend and a soon to be legend turn into a f'n View TV show on BX. I swear n*ggaz on BX need some pamphrin. No one said anything ill sided on either part. Barkley and Wade are both right shiiit. Soon as one of the dudes break down how a lot of team had 3 guys who won a ring, sum f**got a.ssss n*ggaaa replies with some bitttch s**t. I think a lot of kids are on these boards now of days.
 7 years ago '04        #140
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
barkley said all this while having kfc buckets, cheeseburgers and subway alongside him. he was talking wreckless with his mouthful and out of spite.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago