D-Wade Fires Back At Charles Barkley, Implies He Is Ringless For A Reason

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 UrbanEnterprise said:
u guys need to calm down, they just want rings and are good friends also, if they win then congratulations but i dont think its gonna happen, bosh is soft and james is a quitter, the only one i think has any heart is wade, it will be an interesting season but i doubt miami will be as good as people are makin them out to be, lucky for them they are in the east where its easier to be at the top, i just hate the fact that there will be so many bandwagon fans its pathetic. props to you real miami fans but f**k all u bandwagon b**ches
barkley and jordan were also great friends... maybe it's a new school think imo, like dude said above, thier goal was still to be the best and take each other out.... didn't really cross thier minds to hold hands with each other... u see how intense some of them barkley vs jordan games were?? I couldn't imagine bird and magic teamming up either.they thrived off competing against the best.... thier is eventually gonna be no kind of rivalries in the game at all.... the intesity level in the nba been on the decline for a while, and I don't see this helping matters....

does suck for the few real heat fans though, cause a lot of these cats won't be able to get tickets for the games anymore as well
 07-14-2010, 07:24 PM         #102
TRU20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Chuck better take a backseat on this one for real.
 7 years ago '10        #103
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8206 8206
 ginobili 20 said:
some people actualy have pride in themselves though If barkley formed alliancies with rival players and morphed out a plan YEARS IN ADVANCE to form a super team, I wouldn't look at him the same either.... he put in his work and played mvp type basketball and took losses to hakeem WCF (top ten player of all time) and jordan in the finals (maybe the goat).... not to mention rotting in philly for years... he earned the right to shed his pride when he wore down to ring chase
And Kenny Smith crushes his soul every time he mentions that he's never won a championship...
 7 years ago '04        #104
Miami 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,090 | Props total: 1187 1187
 nupe1911 said:
[..]Does anyone remember the Hakeem/Ewing, MJ/Penny, Grant Hill/Pippen, Stockton/Payton, Barkley/Malone and even Iverson/Marbury rivalries? Youtube clips of these games. Now this was NBA balling. All n*ggas like D Howard and LeBron do is smile and dance up and down the court. They will get a few dunks in each quarter, but that's about it. All of that physical talent is going to waste. What happened to wanting to be the best there is or WAS? Players like Kobe, KG, Shaq, P. Pierce are the last of a dying breed.
i agree with you :agreement6:

from the 90s to now s**t has changed... but i just hope lebron/wade/bosh being on the same team sparks motivation to the rest of the NBA to step their game up.
 7 years ago '09        #105
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,194 | Props total: 3490 3490
Barkley>>wade
 7 years ago '04        #106
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Ahmed said:
Countered Wade: “When he got older, he tried to team up with (Scottie) Pippen and (Hakeem) Olajuwon. He failed. Why wait until you’re old when you have nothing left in the tank? … There’s just a lot of misconceptions out there about how much talent it takes to win a championship. It’s takes at least two, it takes three to really be a dynasty. That’s what we want to be.”

Wade didn't say that. After reading the source article, Wade never said Barkley failed. He just answered the question. What's wrong with that? n*ggas on BX twisting s**t worse than the media.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 07-14-2010 at 07:44 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #107
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 lil 1 said:
Houston Rockets
Drexler, Olajowan, Kenny "the Jet" Smith

Spurs
David Robinson Tim Duncan Sam Elliot
Tim Duncan Ginobli Tony Parker

Lakers
Shaq, Kobe, Glen Rice
Shaq, Kobe, Robert Horry

Pistons
Rip, Billups, Rasheed Wallace

Heat
Wade, Shaq, Walker

Celtics
Garnett, Allen, Pierce

but are you serious? for the last 15 years it has been like that. come on now, i can at least agree wid de bulls. can't really pull three from the bulls.
Hakeem didnt get Drexler until the second 'chip. Kenny Smith wasn't no superstar, he was their Derek Fisher

I'll give you the Spurs

Glen Rice was washed up, and Horry wasn't no star let alone superstar (are you saying he was their Bosh? Hell outta here)

Antoine Walker? You can't be serious.

Rip, Wallace and Billups were good but you ain't building a team around NONE of them.

The Celtics were the only Big Three. The only other team besides the Spurs that I would argue had 3 Superstars in the past 30 years was Worthy, Magic and Kareem.

Hell, Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman were 3 bonafide stars. Rodman was the best rebounder and one best defenders in the game at the time.
 07-14-2010, 07:44 PM         #108
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gettin tired of all the s**t talking from "The Three Kings" they need to admit that they made a superteam and STFU until the season starts.

all this "firing back at the critics" bs is just making em look more soft like they want a "we are the world" concert for them dudes for putting a team like this together. straight divas
 7 years ago '04        #109
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
i'm not a barkley fan, but wade is definately out-of-line. this generation of superstar is pus*y. f**k, lewade and the nba.
 7 years ago '05        #110
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
 Miami said:
i agree with you :agreement6:

from the 90s to now s**t has changed... but i just hope lebron/wade/bosh being on the same team sparks motivation to the rest of the NBA to step their game up.

I hope it does. I hope Durant, Melo, and R. Gay take it to the Super Friends every night.
 7 years ago '06        #111
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
 7 years ago '07        #112
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 kevkhalee said:
Woah if it takes 3 to make a Dynasty, then who was the 3rd for the Bulls?
...And who was the 3rd for the Celtics back when they won 11?
Maybe there wasn't many stars back then. Jordan, Barkley, Ewing, The Dream. Clyde came to Houston. Was it because it was home? No, he wanted to win.
 7 years ago '06        #113
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Good s**t by Wade f**k barkleys fat a.ss always talk in bulls**t
 07-14-2010, 08:18 PM         #114
relleroad88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so he has something to say to Barkley but I say respect your elders ring or no ring he has done time so he is wise
 7 years ago '06        #115
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
so yet wen the big 3 in celtics combined

already old past their prime still wins a chip wade?

there is a differnece to wat yall did
 7 years ago '05        #116
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
guess some dont watch basketball..celtics in their hey day had what 3-4 hall of famers an in 80s. lakers of the 80s also..i think he means dynasty more then just 1 or 2 championships..jordan was the only one to really do it

russel-havilcheck-cousy

bird-mchale-perrish-dj

magic-kareem-worthy-perkins
 7 years ago '04        #117
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6431 6431
lol Wade standing up for his sidekicks - i mean team.
 7 years ago '10        #118
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 Main Event said:
Chuck better take that n*gga out of his fave 5 :disdain2:
 07-14-2010, 08:52 PM         #119
lok2685  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
Woah if it takes 3 to make a Dynasty, then who was the 3rd for the Bulls?
...And who was the 3rd for the Celtics back when they won 11?
For the second three peat for the Bulls you would have to say Rodman, i know i'm gonna get a lot of s**t for saying that but look at his achievements as a player:

2x Defensive Player of the year (90' & 91')
2x All Star (90' & 92')
2x All NBA Third Team (92' & 95')
7x All NBA First Team Defense
7x NBA Rebounding Champ

The guy may be known for all of the stunts he pulled during his career but he was a great defense player

For the Celtics it would have been John Havlicek, a great player in his own right:

1x NBA Finals MVP (74')
13x NBA All Star
NBA All Rookie Team (62')
4x All NBA First Team
7x All NBA Second Team
5x All NBA Defensive First Team
3x All NBA Defensive Second Team

Yes he only played for the last 4 of the 11 consecutive championships but he was a Hall Of Famer

But If you want a guy who was there from the beginning it would Tom Heinsohn, the guy was a:

6x NBA All Star
4x All NBA Second Team

Last edited by lok2685; 07-14-2010 at 09:01 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #120
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
i'm not a heat fan. I am a fan of the game and when instances like Heat acquiring 3 superstars happen, i am routin for it.

I still believe the Lakers and Celtics are the teams to beat but as a fan of Basketball, the Miami Heat can not go unnoticed
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago