Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 ginobili 20 said:
u saying matt maloney couldn't cut it
OMG not that loser...

All that jackass did was nail some 3s over an overmatched Seattle team that left his a.ss open cuz they feared Chuck, Clyde and Dream.
 7 years ago '08        #82
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 Chief Dee said:
If Lebron wins three rings in Miami, Wade will still have four. If anything, Lebron can help Master Wade catch Kobe, but Lebron will never catch Wade so a ring in Cleveland >>>> a ring with Master Wade.
sadly neither wade or lebum will catch kobe so thats pretty much a dead argument
 7 years ago '07        #83
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,371 | Props total: 13020 13020
``The locker room has to be right,'' he continued. ``Everyone might not have the right personality to deal with this. This has got to be the right mix. We don't want any wrong links on this team.''
translation: f**k u iverson, u ain't ringchasing here
 7 years ago '08        #84
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159

[pic - click to view]

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 185 (-4) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *

Last edited by UnkleLuc_; 07-14-2010 at 06:11 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #85
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 P. Dedos said:
never

i thought maybe he could catch him with chris bosh + plus 22 million dollars in cap space alone

nevermind that we got lebron im talking about wade... so i was happy as it was

at least he would have more Finals Mvps then him

talking like wade is some slouch or some s**t
i tell u this lil kid cause u seem to be a youngn i will say that d-wade & that other guy have game & somewhat heart ill give u that, also yes the heat made some moves also ill give u that as well but thats were it ends....it takes 3 decent players to take down 1 great one? seriously lmao, kobe has 2 finals MVP & wade has 1 finals MVP case closed... wade aint no slouch but compared to the black mamba anyone is
 07-14-2010, 06:22 PM         #86
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wade looks stupid for responding and trying to make sense of it using Barkley's example. Pippen, Barkley and Olajuwon were all on their last legs. Dream and Chuck retired pretty soon afterward.

Let's be real, this scenario only helps one person's legacy in the end and that is Dwyane Wade. LeBron you just took an L.
wade made himself look like an idiot all because hes trying to defend lebron james...(yeah that role player guy)

hes making people that liked him (since he was a likeable guy before) hate him just like lebrick
 07-14-2010, 06:23 PM         #87
wandering2121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
If Lebron wins three rings in Miami, Wade will still have four. If anything, Lebron can help Master Wade catch Kobe, but Lebron will never catch Wade so a ring in Cleveland >>>> a ring with Master Wade.

It's not up to Lebron to catch Kobe in rings, and I don't think he will. This Lebron kobe thing is something that fans can talk about. Lebron (if he wins those titles) will go down in history as a champion. Period.
 7 years ago '08        #88
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
Barkley tried to that stuff when it was over in Houston
 07-14-2010, 06:39 PM         #89
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So these 2 wont be doin T-Mobile commercials no more??
 07-14-2010, 06:41 PM         #90
wandering2121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Barkley tried to that stuff when it was over in Houston
But the fact remains that Barkley went. If he really wanted to be known as "the man" he would have went to a team that had no rival star and his career would still be the same. Ringless. To me it doesn't matter if he was in his late 20's or 30's, in barkley's own words, he tried to piggyback a championship and failed.
 7 years ago '04        #91
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1012 1012
As the leader of the team he prolly felt he had to get his sidekick's back. These guys are not in a very familiar place right now seeing as everyone that's not in the 305 or hitched to the wagon wants them to lose.
 7 years ago '06        #92
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
I agree with Wade these old n*ggas talking bout who did it on there own who give a s**t people still count Kobe 5 rings not 2. Barkley tried to do the same thing once he was on his last legs.
 7 years ago '06        #93
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 6thward said:
I agree with Wade these old n*ggas talking bout who did it on there own who give a s**t people still count Kobe 5 rings not 2. Barkley tried to do the same thing once he was on his last legs.
some people actualy have pride in themselves though If barkley formed alliancies with rival players and morphed out a plan YEARS IN ADVANCE to form a super team, I wouldn't look at him the same either.... he put in his work and played mvp type basketball and took losses to hakeem WCF (top ten player of all time) and jordan in the finals (maybe the goat).... not to mention rotting in philly for years... he earned the right to shed his pride when he wore down to ring chase
 7 years ago '06        #94
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 A~team said:
i found that really disrespectful of wade barkley is a legend man
Barkley's only a legend because of his big a.ss mouf. Other than that he is SUEY!
And if Barkley teamed up with an alliance he probably would have something to show for it he just hatin too.
They just keep hatin cuz heat trynna get some rings and they're using their brains to start.

Last edited by cboi3523; 07-14-2010 at 06:59 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #95
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
 ginobili 20 said:
some people actualy have pride in themselves though If barkley formed alliancies with rival players and morphed out a plan YEARS IN ADVANCE to form a super team, I wouldn't look at him the same either.... he put in his work and played mvp type basketball and took losses to hakeem WCF (top ten player of all time) and jordan in the finals (maybe the goat).... not to mention rotting in philly for years... he earned the right to shed his pride when he wore down to ring chase
you need more ppl

i have yet to hear a valid argument from ppl who frown upon this new and improved Heat team

its all hypocrisy

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 185 (-4) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 7 years ago '05        #96
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 593 593
 kevkhalee said:
Woah if it takes 3 to make a Dynasty, then who was the 3rd for the Bulls?
...And who was the 3rd for the Celtics back when they won 11?
Horace Grant (first 3) and Tony Kukoc (Second 3). Two good, but not great players. They would have been All-Stars on any other team.
 7 years ago '05        #97
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 593 593
 ginobili 20 said:
Some of these fools on BX are too young to know how great and dynamic Barkley was. Dude was a flat out beast on the court.

I also wish the NBA was a much tougher, competitive league like it was in the 90s. Each star player in the 90s wanted to be the man and played their hearts out. I also feel that MJ had a lot to do with. Everybody wanted to beat him but couldn't.

Does anyone remember the Hakeem/Ewing, MJ/Penny, Grant Hill/Pippen, Stockton/Payton, Barkley/Malone and even Iverson/Marbury rivalries? Youtube clips of these games. Now this was NBA balling. All n*ggas like D Howard and LeBron do is smile and dance up and down the court. They will get a few dunks in each quarter, but that's about it. All of that physical talent is going to waste. What happened to wanting to be the best there is or WAS? Players like Kobe, KG, Shaq, P. Pierce are the last of a dying breed.
 7 years ago '05        #98
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Pat Riley sold them hard on "it takes 3 players to win a championship" all of them been preaching that since they signed.
 7 years ago '09        #99
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,429 | Props total: 11255 11255
u guys need to calm down, they just want rings and are good friends also, if they win then congratulations but i dont think its gonna happen, bosh is soft and james is a quitter, the only one i think has any heart is wade, it will be an interesting season but i doubt miami will be as good as people are makin them out to be, lucky for them they are in the east where its easier to be at the top, i just hate the fact that there will be so many bandwagon fans its pathetic. props to you real miami fans but f**k all u bandwagon b**ches

oh and also, barkley lost in the wcf the first year wit the rockets to the jazz to a buzzer beater by stockton, the next year rockets started like 25-4 then injuries started hitting them and fell back to the 8th spot and lost to jazz in the first round 3-2, then the lockout year happened and thats when they got pippen and never had a full year together and lost to lakers in the first round, so its pretty dumb to compare barkleys rockets team to miami's really

Last edited by UrbanEnterprise; 07-14-2010 at 07:15 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #100
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,326 | Props total: 21219 21219
 Ahmed said:
Wade Is Officially Outta Barkley's Fave 5.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy