D-Wade Fires Back At Charles Barkley, Implies He Is Ringless For A Reason

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 sleezy said:
didn't barkley leave philly to play wit a stacked up suns team with kevin johnson, dan majerle, tom guglee mooglee,just to try and beat mike
 7 years ago '08        #62
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 sleezy said:
didn't barkley leave philly to play wit a stacked up suns team with kevin johnson, dan majerle, tom guglee mooglee,just to try and beat mike
Barkley got traded to Phoenix but yea he demanded it :lachen001:
 7 years ago '10        #63
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8174 8174
If these boards are any indication of how hard people are gonna hate on this team this year, it's gonna be crazy to see all those broken hearts out there in the crowd during the Heat's 41 date national tour Oct-April and the follow up 8-12 select special invitation dates in May/June.
 7 years ago '04        #64
JBROOKS104 
space
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
This entire thread is full of haters. What would these haters say if Cleveland recruited all 3 players? Hmmmm... Doesn't matter.. LETS GO HEAT! I
 7 years ago '06        #65
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 sleezy said:
know your history boss... first off thier was no tom gugoluta or whoever mooglee was... and philly management had no intentions of paying anybody on the 76ers, and were content with them leaving the 1st round to get a.ss r*ped by the bulls later on charles most of the time left the 1st round in a stacked conference on s**tty a.ss team...

and him getting traded to phoenix, is way different then the miami situation for obvious reasons
 7 years ago '09        #66
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
these dudes don't give a f**k what nobody say can't yall see they villains now lmao
 7 years ago '07        #67
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Chief Dee said:
Why cant Wade let Lebron speak for himself?
lebron wasn't there being asked about it
 7 years ago '08        #68
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
.............and at the end of the day THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS 3 PEAT so f**k the miami heat & that aint hating cause there's nothing to hate about the heat they haven't done anything but beat tha wackass weakass dallas mavs Lmao i mean seriously that title was a fluke...

Last edited by Ridah; 07-14-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #69
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
man the world is so salty and the Heat havent even played a game yet..

it's pathetic how all you haters console eachother by cirlce jerking one another over your mututal saltyness

U guys are mad because these dudes want to win rings.. shut your f**king pie holes

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 7 years ago '06        #70
space
space
space
also, it seems like wade is implying that other superstars in thier mid 20's should form alliancies with opposing players, and find a GM to clear up space over years and all go hold hands together??? while in the process dog it in regualar season games and occaionialy quit in playoff games as well?? imo I see a very gay trend developing...
 7 years ago '04        #71
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 arthurmack27 said:
But I think it would be a lot more important and significant to win a championship in Cleveland than it would be in Miami......the key words chuck said are important and significant. its not just about winning, its about how you win, the way you win, DIGNITY. plus wade has a right to respond, hes grown, but he needs to recognize that no matter what he thinks about chuck, chuck is a legend, his legacy is secured!!! wade is just a good player right now. its gonna take a full career by wade to fill chucks shoes.
Shoes? Will Wades ring fit Barkely's finger?
 07-14-2010, 05:42 PM         #72
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing wrong with what Barkley said If Bron don't care about his legacy then there ain't nothing wrong with what he did. Normally elite players don't go ring chasing in their prime, but if they aren't good enough to do it while being the center piece then this is what they should do?
 07-14-2010, 05:42 PM         #73
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not even a Heat fan (I'm an LBJ fan), but I'm damn sure riding with Heat fans. The amount of hate they're receiving is ridiculous. The LeBron James decision was less than a week ago and the hate has gone through the roof. No one would be complaining if their favorite team pulled this same move. It's cool to have a friendly, competitive rivalry between sports fans, but a lot of these dudes hatred sound personal...and that's where I draw the line. Some of you need counseling....
 07-14-2010, 05:43 PM         #74
WatWuzUThinkin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kno 1 said:
if u team up w/ the best competition just to win, is it really an accomplishment? NO. MIA looks heartless. as a fan of bball, #thatsaproblem
Thats my point exactly. They want to win a championship but at what cost? If they win and the games aren't competitive (and I doubt they will be) then they just cheapened the NBA championship.
 7 years ago '04        #75
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 4499 4499
 Main Event said:
Chuck better take that n*gga out of his fave 5 :disdain2:
/close thread we have a winner:agreement6::rolllaug h:
 7 years ago '04        #76
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Dwyane Wade on Miami Heat critics: 'I have a big smile on my face'

BY BARRY JACKSON

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade said Wednesday he is pleased with how the team's supporting cast is coming together, and took issue with Charles Barkley and others who have criticized LeBron James' decision to join the Heat.

Barkley has said he's disappointed that James decided to ``piggy-back'' on Wade and Chris Bosh, instead of trying to win a championship on his own.

``The worst thing I've heard is from a colleague, Barkley, saying if he was 25 like LeBron, he wouldn't team up with guys,'' Wade said at The Summer Groove Golf Classic in Doral.

``But when he got older, he tried to team up with Scottie Pippen and Hakeem Olajuwon. Why wait until you're old and you have nothing left in the tank?''

Asked if Barkley would still be programmed in his cellphone, Wade said, ``I'm not taking him out of my [Fave] Five.''

As far as other critics are concerned, Wade said, ``I have a big smile on my face. I'm playing with LeBron James and Chris Bosh. Why would I care what they say?

``No matter what owners, GMs or players say, we will have to play,'' he continued. ``We understood when we did this, there would be some backlash.''

Wade said other NBA people who have criticized the Heat are, ``trying to get press. We've been taking all the press. We're not going to keep firing back. Everyone is going to have to show it on the court.''

Wade continued: "We're not overconfident. We know the Lakers are the champions. They are the team everyone is shooting for, and they should be.''

Wade is pleased that the team re-signed Udonis Haslem, added center Zydrunas Ilgauskas and is expected to add swingman Mike Miller and forward Juwan Howard.

``The team is coming together well,'' Wade said. ``It's coming together better than expected. We still have a lot of people that want to be a part of it that we can add. I get a lot of messages. We want to make sure we wait and add the right people.

``The locker room has to be right,'' he continued. ``Everyone might not have the right personality to deal with this. This has got to be the right mix. We don't want any wrong links on this team.''

Of Haslem, Wade said, ``I wanted to play with U.D. the rest of my career. I knew it wasn't going to be easy for him to walk away from this. I was going to do everything in my power to make sure Udonis stays here.''

Wade ended up taking less money than James and Bosh did in order to accommodate Haslem.

``I will never be the highest-paid player on my team, and I never have been,'' Wade said. ``It's working, I'm fine with that. The sweet thing about this is me, Chris and LeBron don't make the most money in the NBA.''

Read more:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #77
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Wade is trying to make a point. And I get that...but you at least have to be accurate, right?

Chuck came here in 96. Pip got here in 99. We had a good team already and we traded for Charles. We win that championship for him if we had a got damn point guard. lol
 7 years ago '06        #78
space
space
space
 ThaShark316 said:
Wade is trying to make a point. And I get that...but you at least have to be accurate, right?

Chuck came here in 96. Pip got here in 99. We had a good team already and we traded for Charles. We win that championship for him if we had a got damn point guard. lol
u saying matt maloney couldn't cut it
 07-14-2010, 05:53 PM         #79
wandering2121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wade looks stupid for responding and trying to make sense of it using Barkley's example. Pippen, Barkley and Olajuwon were all on their last legs. Dream and Chuck retired pretty soon afterward.

Let's be real, this scenario only helps one person's legacy in the end and that is Dwyane Wade. LeBron you just took an L.

You can't blame Wade, critics (former players, blogs, forums, sports radio) have been taking shots at the big three since news broke, implying that it shows lack of competitive fire on their behalf. That couldn't be further from the truth because the heat have to earn the title just as any team would have to, it doesn't matter how stacked they are, they have to go out there and perform. Nobody, especially Barkley, is opposed to criticism. He said what he said, and Wade responded as he should. Wade has the right to say what he wants, who cares that Barkley is a Hall of famer.

Another point is how people are saying Jordan wouldn't have done this or that (as Lebron did), different players go their own way and walk their own path. Lebron took his path and Jordan took his path. Nobody should follow anybody. And if Lebron wins 3-4 titles in Miami he's a champion. That's another point where Barkley shows idiocy, "three titles in miami won't mean one in cleveland." Three titles is three titles.
 7 years ago '08        #80
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 wandering2121 said:
That's another point where Barkley shows idiocy, "three titles in miami won't mean one in cleveland." Three titles is three titles.
If Lebron wins three rings in Miami, Wade will still have four. If anything, Lebron can help Master Wade catch Kobe, but Lebron will never catch Wade so a ring in Cleveland >>>> a ring with Master Wade.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now