most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 Ahmed said:
“They got three terrific players,” Barkley said. “I was disappointed. I wanted LeBron to stay in Cleveland, to be honest with you.
Yeah so he (Charles) won't be the known as the best player not to have one.
 07-14-2010, 04:45 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not for nuffin but Charles already say when he went to Rockets he and the rest of them were washed up by that point on NBA TV? c'mon Wade you Hollywood a.ss n1gga stfu
 07-14-2010, 04:45 PM         #43
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny how any other time, dudes be on here talking all the s**t in the world about Barkley. Any other time he speaks, almost everyone on here rants and says, "he doesn't know basketball," even though he played in the NBA and they didn't. But when he says something against LBJ, Wade and The Heat...these same people are praising what he says.

Quit hopping from d*ck to d*ck.
 7 years ago '04        #44
txraised 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 4 4
I love how people on here don't really read. Barkley said his peace and it was truth. Wade came with more truth. I wouldn't take it as a diss. Anybody that really watched basketball and remembers that Rockets team knows that Wade is right. Them dudes were all old and started beefing and pointing fingers by the time it was over.
 7 years ago '08        #45
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Yung Dilla said:
Why everybody mad at the heat n lebron? He made the best choice for him.... Barkley needs to shut up tp even tho he is a legend....
they cant explain why they're mad....they just jumpin on the hate bandwagon...

@ n*ggas talkin "this s**t aint even gonna b fun to watch"....dont watch it...i bet when the heat play the lakers or the Celtics or the bulls or the cavs they're eyes will be glued to the f**kin tv screen...

Last edited by supervillain; 07-14-2010 at 04:56 PM..
 07-14-2010, 04:49 PM         #46
chiefwilson84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade and Lebron were short of a championship playing where they were. They needed to juice up their team, it just so happened to be them teaming up. It's not easy for them to put aside their spotlight and pride to be better as a team. Barkley knows he wish he would've done the same to get that ring.
 7 years ago '04        #47
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
 kevkhalee said:
Woah if it takes 3 to make a Dynasty, then who was the 3rd for the Bulls?
...And who was the 3rd for the Celtics back when they won 11?
Don't use the Celtics because they were stacked back in the day compared to the competition.
 7 years ago '06        #48
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wade looks stupid for responding and trying to make sense of it using Barkley's example. Pippen, Barkley and Olajuwon were all on their last legs. Dream and Chuck retired pretty soon afterward.

Let's be real, this scenario only helps one person's legacy in the end and that is Dwyane Wade. LeBron you just took an L.
but aren't they 3 all stars don't you think if they would have been on teams at a younger age they would have won that title instead of when barkley got old and outta shape
 7 years ago '04        #49
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
 lil 1 said:
Spurs
David Robinson Tim Duncan Sam Elliot

[pic - click to view]

Didn't know this dude was a baller......
 7 years ago '06        #50
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
don't think wade was really even dissing chuck.... It was well known hakeem and charles were washed up, and pippen didn't mesh well thier... he was more so, using that as an example, by saying he might of got a ring if they all held hands sooner... barkley btw took a huge pay cut to sign pippen (only made 1mil that year) so he prolly isn't gonna by the whole sacrifice routine since thier getting 16mil

barkley and olajuwon actualy went heads up against each other in 2 of the best playoff series ever the years the rockets won the finals... notice how 2 of the top 5 players in the league were actually competing against each other, rather then having a big circle jerk

the fact that this has been brewed up for years, makes it even more gay... and I'm pretty sure wade n james are aware of it, or they wouldn't be so butt hurt trying to defend thier actions
 7 years ago '06        #51
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5661 5661
both of them come off as hoes when trying to explain themselves.
 7 years ago '04        #52
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 Kno 1 said:
nothing miami does matters to me. even if they win it, i'll continue on as if the season never happened. they're heartless so they're dead to me. ok i'm going a lil overboard but f**k 'em lol
 7 years ago '04        #53
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
Lmao NWO season has officially started
 07-14-2010, 04:58 PM         #54
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade will never face the competition Barkley had to face. So I question why he is even talking s**t...
 7 years ago '04        #55
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 654 654
 kevkhalee said:
Woah if it takes 3 to make a Dynasty, then who was the 3rd for the Bulls?
...And who was the 3rd for the Celtics back when they won 11?
Horace Grant then Dennis Rodman. Also Having one of the best coaches ever with one of the best offenses (The Triangle) made by Tex Winter helps. Shaq is the only one to win a ring without Phil Jackson and Tex Winter.
 7 years ago '08        #56
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
But I think it would be a lot more important and significant to win a championship in Cleveland than it would be in Miami......the key words chuck said are important and significant. its not just about winning, its about how you win, the way you win, DIGNITY. plus wade has a right to respond, hes grown, but he needs to recognize that no matter what he thinks about chuck, chuck is a legend, his legacy is secured!!! wade is just a good player right now. its gonna take a full career by wade to fill chucks shoes.
 07-14-2010, 05:02 PM         #57
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres nothing wrong with what wade said, some of you are just straight of females with your b**ching and complaining
 7 years ago '05        #58
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
Wade jus keepin real.... got these Boxden haters salty
 7 years ago '05        #59
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
didn't barkley leave philly to play wit a stacked up suns team with kevin johnson, dan majerle, tom guglee mooglee,just to try and beat mike
 7 years ago '05        #60
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 rd Meth said:
theres nothing wrong with what wade said, some of you are just straight of females with your b**ching and complaining
word
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy