most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '09        #41
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 NoLedge18720 said:
you arent understanding. Im saying that compared to hitting a baseball a penalty kick happens a whole lot less. I cant believe you really think hitting a baseball isnt hard. Why do you think hitting over 300 is such a great feat?

And why do you want props so bad? Mom didnt hug you enough as a child huh? Living your life off internet props
What does having more at bats than penalty saving opportunities have to do with difficulty? That's not what we were even talkin about.

NoLedge18720 said:
while you might not have to be the most athletic person to play baseball....the hardest thing in all of sports is to hit a baseball. Ive seen the most athletic people in the world look foolish trying to hit a baseball
Your know it all a.ss said that hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports. Obviously, you're wrong.

Man I'm done. I wanted props bc throughout this whole thing you have repeatedly stated OPINION and I keep coming back with visual proof and numbers that prove FACTS.

You're a know it all douche bag that knows nothing. You need to change that username you bring zero knowledge, tool.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-14-2010 at 09:07 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #42
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 CutKidd21 said:
What does having more at bats than penalty saving opportunities have to do with difficulty? That's not what we were even talkin about.

Your know it all a.ss said that hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports. Obviously, you're wrong.

Man I'm done. I wanted props bc throughout this whole thing you have repeatedly stated OPINION and I keep coming back with visual proof and numbers that prove FACTS.

You're a know it all douche bag that knows nothing. You need to change that username you bring zero knowledge, tool.

oh i get it now...you still are a freshman in high school playing football. Because there is no other reason to think that calling people douchbags and tools is the cool thing to do The s**t you posted isnt even all fact because it doesnt take into all accounts of the penalty kick. Most people know that hitting a baseball is one of the hardest things to do in all of sports. Well except for you
 7 years ago '09        #43
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 NoLedge18720 said:
oh i get it now...you still are a freshman in high school playing football. Because there is no other reason to think that calling people douchbags and tools is the cool thing to do The s**t you posted isnt even all fact because it doesnt take into all accounts of the penalty kick. Most people know that hitting a baseball is one of the hardest things to do in all of sports. Well except for you

The last person I would care about impressing is your know it all dumbass. You really are a douchebag. There's nothing else to call you. You are truly a fool.

and I'm alum of the University of Georgia, b*tch.
 07-15-2010, 12:47 PM         #44
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get it through your thick skulls, baseball sucks, its the most unatheltic and most un amusing sport.

I can be a center fielder for 9 innings and catch one ball and look like im a baseball player.

I can be a designated hitter and sit my a.ss on the bench and play a total of 5 minutes.

The sport is and always be overrated. From the length of the season to the superstars. Its all crappy.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy