NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2010, 03:59 PM         #21
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Lee is the man. He just loved the game of baseball.

Check out the documentary Spaceman: A Baseball Odyssey.
 7 years ago '04        #22
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,050 | Props total: 6104 6104
 CutKidd21 said:

Best baseball player of all-time was a fat, alcoholic slob
while you might not have to be the most athletic person to play baseball....the hardest thing in all of sports is to hit a baseball. Ive seen the most athletic people in the world look foolish trying to hit a baseball
 7 years ago '05        #23
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
kazmir?
 7 years ago '09        #24
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 NoLedge18720 said:
while you might not have to be the most athletic person to play baseball....the hardest thing in all of sports is to hit a baseball. Ive seen the most athletic people in the world look foolish trying to hit a baseball
OH REALLY??

That sounds like the biggest pile of sh*t subjective a.ss statement I've ever heard in my life.

Stopping a penalty kick in soccer, Scoring a goal off of a free kick in soccer, tackling a reggie bush type player one on one, drifting in nascar, hockey glove saves are ALL harder.

Even a nonathletic pitcher can hit a home run.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #25
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Muggz said:
dudes that hate on not needing talent for baseball are the type that u see at the batting cages that cant even hit the 30 mile per hour ball when theres 12 year olds hittin the 60

When you were typing that did you think it would be funny?
 7 years ago '04        #26
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
OH REALLY??

That sounds like the biggest pile of sh*t subjective a.ss statement I've ever heard in my life.

Stopping a penalty kick in soccer, Scoring a goal off of a free kick in soccer, tackling a reggie bush type player one on one, drifting in nascar, hockey glove saves are ALL harder.

Even a nonathletic pitcher can hit a home run.

[pic - click to view]

its been proven before. they do surveys all the time asking all athletes and hitting a baseball comes out being the hardest thing to do in all of sports every time. You have to think about it. You are hitting a moving round object with another round object meaning your margin for error is extremely small. Not to mention picking up the spin of the ball as soon as it leaves the pichers hand while the ball is moving at 90+ miles an hour to figure out if its a breaking ball or not.

But i dont even know why im arguing with you because you proved you are an idiot so many times on this site
 7 years ago '09        #27
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
its been proven before. they do surveys all the time asking all athletes and hitting a baseball comes out being the hardest thing to do in all of sports every time. You have to think about it. You are hitting a moving round object with another round object meaning your margin for error is extremely small. Not to mention picking up the spin of the ball as soon as it leaves the pichers hand while the ball is moving at 90+ miles an hour to figure out if its a breaking ball or not.

But i dont even know why im arguing with you because you proved you are an idiot so many times on this site
You shut your f*cking mouth and don't ever try to discredit me you dumb b*tchhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just incase you can't read

[video - click to view]

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-14-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #28
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 katalist said:
Weed is a wonderful thing, shouldnt be a problem imo for people to smoke it.
Alot of people smoke it for medical reasons aswell, such as myself.

2. 2002 Mets

These guys did not win a whole lot that year and according to reports they were likely not too worried about it. Apparently a vast number of players on the team would smoke up before games sure must have made it difficult to hit those 95 mph fast balls.

^^ That one is golden though, they all smoking up before games
Just don't get it tho...you'd think they'd be playing better.
 7 years ago '04        #29
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 dj ac said:
Lol u could just tell Lincecum be blowing it down
hes such a sissy! smoking, driving around in his hometown. i dont even do that anymore. then get gave the pot to the cop... and why are you driving around with 3 grams on you and a bowl? joints/blunts only, throw it out and the cop can only smell it, not find it.
 7 years ago '04        #30
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 CutKidd21 said:
You shut your f*cking mouth and don't ever try to discredit me you dumb b*tchhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol dude i rip penalty kicks all the time, i cant come close to hitting a 95 mph fastball. what about when a dudes throwing 95mph and then drops an 83 mph curve on you? you dont hit it. soccer is a lot of running and kicking... i love it, but baseball is much harder to play and master.
 7 years ago '09        #31
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 haterade2885 said:
lol dude i rip penalty kicks all the time, i cant come close to hitting a 95 mph fastball. what about when a dudes throwing 95mph and then drops an 83 mph curve on you? you dont hit it. soccer is a lot of running and kicking... i love it, but baseball is much harder to play and master.

Not many professionals hit 95 so? Yeah I bet you can't come close. I also bet you can't stop Messi, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo or really any professional soccer player's penalty kick from goal or are rippin like they do. I already proved this sh*t.. so it really doesn't matter what you think. If you really believe that baseball is harder than soccer well we have nothing to say to each other. I'm just waiting for that f*ckboy noledge to come and give me my props after saying that outlandish sh*t.
 7 years ago '06        #32
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
Bronson Arroyo looks like he blows.
 7 years ago '04        #33
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

just this year we have seen many dudes miss penalty kicks. Being the goalie is tough no doubt but I dont think you understand the science of hitting a baseball. You are hitting a round object with another round object. The hitting area you have is so damn small. You act like hitting a baseball is easy. You probably didnt even make your high school baseball team

You have to stop a penalty kick what...once every 20 some games. Yea its hard but you barely ever have to do it
 7 years ago '09        #34
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
just this year we have seen many dudes miss penalty kicks. Being the goalie is tough no doubt but I dont think you understand the science of hitting a baseball. You are hitting a round object with another round object. The hitting area you have is so damn small. You act like hitting a baseball is easy. You probably didnt even make your high school baseball team

You have to stop a penalty kick what...once every 20 some games. Yea its hard but you barely ever have to do it
NO I didn't f*ckboy I was too busy starting varsity football as a freshman. A real sport.

I can't believe you are still trying to debate this and not giving me my props after I just posted a video that proves WITH NUMBERS/SCIENCE that being a goalie and stopping a penalty kick is harder than hitting a baseball. You are a little b*tch.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #35
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
few ppl missing off this list
 7 years ago '04        #36
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
NO I didn't f*ckboy I was too busy starting varsity football as a freshman. A real sport.

I can't believe you are still trying to debate this and not giving me my props after I just posted a video that proves WITH NUMBERS/SCIENCE that being a goalie and stopping a penalty kick is harder than hitting a baseball. You are a little b*tch.
[pic - click to view]

posting stupid gifs just shows you are a retard. I said stopping a penalty kick is hard but you only have to do that like once every 20 games. s**t is such a rare occurance. And since when is football being talked about. Must have been fun starting football at a small a.ss school. You guys probably didnt even have cuts

you could guess right and stop a penalty or even just have the guy miss hit the kick. I would bet anything you wouldnt touch a major league pitcher

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 07-14-2010 at 07:07 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #37
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
posting stupid gifs just shows you are a retard. I said stopping a penalty kick is hard but you only have to do that like once every 20 games. s**t is such a rare occurance. And since when is football being talked about. Must have been fun starting football at a small a.ss school. You guys probably didnt even have cuts

you could guess right and stop a penalty or even just have the guy miss hit the kick. I would bet anything you wouldnt touch a major league pitcher

Yeah and trying to dispute fact just shows how much of a fool and a know it all douche you are.

You know absolutely nothing about soccer. Some more numbers to prove what a know it all douche you are. There were 111 penalty kicks in the EPL in 2010. Only 23 were saved. Yeahhhhh such a "rare" occurance you moron.

Ready to prop yet? You douchebag.
 7 years ago '04        #38
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Yeah and trying to dispute fact just shows how much of a fool and a know it all douche you are.

You know absolutely nothing about soccer. Some more numbers to prove what a know it all douche you are. There were 111 penalty kicks in the EPL in 2010. Only 23 were saved. Yeahhhhh such a "rare" occurance you moron.

Ready to prop yet? You douchebag.
you arent understanding. Im saying that compared to hitting a baseball a penalty kick happens a whole lot less. I cant believe you really think hitting a baseball isnt hard. Why do you think hitting over 300 is such a great feat?

And why do you want props so bad? Mom didnt hug you enough as a child huh? Living your life off internet props
 7 years ago '08        #39
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,284 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Da Ill One said:
Bonds wasn't fat nor an alcoholic...

Fixed.........
 7 years ago '05        #40
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
this thread took an annoying turn

ya'll need to start actn more like the 2002 Mets
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago