50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of Rick Ross's Teflon Don Album?
5 Mics: A Classic Album By Rick Ross | BAAWWSSEE WON!! 139 31.88%
4 Mics: Well Put Together Album By Rick Ross. Niiiccee 180 41.28%
3 Mics: Average Album By Rick Ross 58 13.30%
2 Mics: It Was Okay....Not Perfect But It Did Alright. 25 5.73%
1 Mics: Album Was Garbage, Officer Ricky Lost!! 34 7.80%
Voters: 436. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Just back from Italy, Hope this lives up to my expectations! Only 11 tracks :(
 7 years ago '04        #62
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
I gave it a good Listen today (2nd time through) and I gave it 3 mics, It starts of Dope but ends Flat and on the trendy note.....

In alot of respect Ross is very similar to Fat joe when it comes to making albums, He has that ear for picking the music but with his basic rapping skills and over simplistic subject matter he doesn't quite deliver the full package that Album requires before you can call it classic or even great.

also dude lives off of features really, ever since trilla I find myself checking out his album just to hear who gonna go in on the new installment of maybach music, Ross him self always gets ethered by his guess stars on those tracks dude is simply not impressive rhymewise.......

even with all this said I still found the album and decent listen just no progression from DTP or Trilla for that matter......
 7 years ago '05        #63
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
not as good as deeper than rap, didnt have that overall smooveness dtr had, and production wasnt as good

still a good album tho

3/5
 7 years ago '09        #64
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,821 | Props total: 1138 1138
Decent album but "Deeper than Rap">>>>
 07-15-2010, 01:21 PM         #65
total recall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horrible
 7 years ago '04        #66
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
i see n*ggaz calling this s**t a "classic/hard" just off of production smh...production is a big part of an album but shouldnt be the deciding factor when rating an album tight/classic..yall n*ggaz need to get an instrumental if yall like it mainly or just becuz of the production..trilla & deeper than rap had better production anyway..calling s**t a classic after a few days/a few listens is absurd & funny to me...it takes a lot more time than that to figure out if an album is a classic & replay value/complete quality songs is a major factor..just off the 1st listen you could tell this album isn't anyway near a classic..no.1 (why would u let diddy rap on your album & trey part wasnt any better) and super high are super trash..the chorus & beat on live fast, die young should've been better..maybach music 3 is alright, no where near as good as the first two, it sound like it was missing something..the album only has 11 songs, 3 songs from his mixtape & and the rest of them aren't all good quality songs..2 many features like its a compilation album/dj khalid album..its funny all of sudden now he's trying to be a conscious rapper on tears of joy and the hook could've been better..this is easily his worst album
 7 years ago '04        #67
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
^^^^^^^ Stop acting like a lil b**ch... dont nobody wanna hear you talk crazy about the album..especially if ur a.ss is listening to a bootleg copy, and besides...this s**t goes hard... if you dont like the s**t...then go listen to some Eminem punk a.ss boy
 07-15-2010, 05:26 PM         #68
abindewald3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crack
 07-15-2010, 06:57 PM         #69
KKC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I´m glad I cancelled my pre-order at Amazon. It´d be a waste of money. I must have listened a diferent album cuz I thought Teflon Don was boring...Being generous I liked 4 songs...The best one hands down is Free Mason, the Diddy joint is pretty ill too I don´t understand the hate towards but overall Ricky disapointed me on this one...2,5 mics...should have put that "Knife f!ght" joint from the Albert Anastasia ep...
 07-15-2010, 07:20 PM         #70
daboss8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crack
 07-15-2010, 07:21 PM         #71
daboss8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
supper cracck
 7 years ago '04        #72
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
^^^^^^^ Stop acting like a lil b**ch... dont nobody wanna hear you talk crazy about the album..especially if ur a.ss is listening to a bootleg copy, and besides...this s**t goes hard... if you dont like the s**t...then go listen to some Eminem punk a.ss boy

oh my bad f**k n*gga!!!i really don't give a f**k what u wanna hear especially from an obvious d!ck ryder..when u get that n*gga d!ck out ur mouth & ears maybe ur b**chass will be able to hear better quality music ONE DAY..u damn right im listening to a bootleg just like u & everybody else u dumb f**k..the s**t dont come out till the 20th & its gon sound da same damn way..acting like u gon buy that s**t..matter fact i hope ur b**ch a.ss buy it cuz he gon need as much sales as possible cuz eminem still gon out sale his s**t..btw recovery is way better than this s**t..truth hurts & real recognize real

Last edited by dosis; 07-15-2010 at 07:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #73
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
really dont know what yall were listenin to.. this album was nowhere near a 3 4 or 5 out of 5..
 07-15-2010, 09:04 PM         #74
patrickchewing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope as f**k
 7 years ago '04        #75
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
it's decent...way too many filler tracks for only have a total of 11

3/5
 7 years ago '04        #76
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
needed more tracks

Aston Martin Music best beat on the whole album
 7 years ago '04        #77
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
f**k yo thoughts n*gga, this album is classic!

I like the dig at DJ Vlad too hahaha

peep it:

Crib bigger than a church
Lord know I'm blessed
5 different lawyers,
Lord know i'm stressed
A punch in the face will get you $300K
Ask Vlad, and now he back to makin minimum wage
Another victim of my criminal ways

I wanna walk in the image of Christ
But that b**ch Vivica niiiice!
 07-16-2010, 02:19 AM         #78
mikeg6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz
 7 years ago '04        #79
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Listen to this a whole day, and I can defenitily say this is a very good album!!!

I'm Not A Star

Perfect starter, put's you in the mood!

Free Mason / Tears of Joy

These tracks go deeper then rap! Hip-hop at it's best

Maybach Music III

Maybach Music song, need I say more? You know this is gonna be good! Everybody laced it. What I like is how the beat switches when Ross comes in.

Live Fast, Die Young / Super High

Classic songs! Nuff said!

No. 1

This is a demerit off the album, but none the less you will still enjoy it. Beat's on point offcourse!

MC Hammer / BMF

We heared these songs already, but they have been tweaked here an there and now they're really finished top notch products. Enjoy :D

Aston Martin Music

This is sick! Goddamn, can't wait for Aston Martin Music pt. II.

All The Money In The World

Wraps the album up, but leaves you with a hunger for more!

Conclusion:

Rick Ross is one of the few artists who can make his next album even better then his previous album! Only downside is that the album only contains 11 songs, but thank god, 11 classic songs!

4/5

Thank you Rosay, I pre-ordered the album, can't wait for it!
 7 years ago '07        #80
castiloni 
space
space
space
$474 | Props total: 41 41
4 mics for rosay....... good mix of tracks....... im just on that big boi right now......ill go gansta in the winter...... he still havent made a bad album...... i fuc with the boss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago