Official Post Your Home Screen Thread

most viewed right now
 280
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 124
 Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
NBA Brian Windhorst: Some NBA players are frustrated with Kawhi Leonard gettin..
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0



It's called Android Phone 7 :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #162
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 38 38
That's hot. That's from the windows mobile 7 theme right?
 6 years ago '07        #163
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
That's hot. That's from the windows mobile 7 theme right?
yea, I got all the details on how to set it up on xda...
 6 years ago '10        #164
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,415 | Props total: 153 153
 SmokinPiff said:



It's called Android Phone 7 :dancingcool:


[pic - click to view]




Maybe its cuz I'm on my phone and not the computer lol
 6 years ago '07        #165
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 duval88 said:

[pic - click to view]




Maybe its cuz I'm on my phone and not the computer lol
it shows up in your reply and all you have to do is click it to make the pics bigger
 6 years ago '10        #166
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,415 | Props total: 153 153
 SmokinPiff said:
it shows up in your reply and all you have to do is click it to make the pics bigger

yeah the links showed up but I couldn't open the images from the phone, said it was a bad gateway. I'm guessing because they were uploaded on mediafire but whatever dope s**t.
 6 years ago '05        #167
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,318 | Props total: 292 292
 SmokinPiff said:



It's called Android Phone 7 :dancingcool:
you MDPI or HDPI? I cant seem to fit 4 3x1s on my screen without them overlapping


[pic - click to view]


 6 years ago '05        #168
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 3 3
Damn everybody rocking that.
 6 years ago '07        #169
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 Adamsville said:
you MDPI or HDPI? I cant seem to fit 4 3x1s on my screen without them overlapping


[pic - click to view]


Im MDPI...

this is the HDPI Thread

this is the MDPI Thread

when you add the 3x1's you have to add it through the 4x1 widget. then resize it on the screen to 3x1.

EDIT: In order to fit four 3x1 without overlap (if you use LauncherPro). you have to go to advanced settings and check "5 icon rows in homescreen"... hope that's what you meant?

EDIT 2: I just saw your post in the XDA thread... just wanted to mention I saw it lol


Last edited by SmokinPiff; 09-17-2010 at 07:56 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #170
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,318 | Props total: 292 292
Im ready to get rid of my MT3G...

1 and half more years til I upgrade to Mytouch HD :sad2:
 6 years ago '07        #171
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 38 38
^ Damn you got a MT3G? s**t that's gonna be a long wait. Now I am really thinking hard about these 2yr contracts lol. I think when I upgrade my best bet is to try to get a one year or by it without the upgrade. That's too long with a phone with the way phones are improving. By next year your s**t gonna seem like a moto razr.
 6 years ago '05        #172
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,318 | Props total: 292 292
you just made me depressed as hell
 6 years ago '07        #173
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 Adamsville said:
Im ready to get rid of my MT3G...

1 and half more years til I upgrade to Mytouch HD :sad2:

 Tony_Stylezzz said:
^ Damn you got a MT3G? s**t that's gonna be a long wait. Now I am really thinking hard about these 2yr contracts lol. I think when I upgrade my best bet is to try to get a one year or by it without the upgrade. That's too long with a phone with the way phones are improving. By next year your s**t gonna seem like a moto razr.

just set aside like 200 bucks and get a phone off craigslist... ppl are always selling their s**t so they could upgrade or because they got it as a gift and they want to get rid of it...
 6 years ago '05        #174
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,318 | Props total: 292 292
I was lookin at some Nexus's on ebay... all of em averaged around $450
 6 years ago '07        #175
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
^^^

that's a mistake right there... I don't like ebay cuz ppl on there be trying to run game on you...

atleast on craigslist you can try to talk to the seller and bargin with them.
 6 years ago '07        #176
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 38 38
Yeah ebay gonna try to get you on the phones if its still a top phone on your companies network. The Nexus 1 shouldnt be sold that high with these new phones coming out for tmobile real soon. I know I really want to get the Samsung Epic but I dont want a 2yr contract so I hope i can find it for a good price on craigslist or something.
 6 years ago '07        #177
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Yeah ebay gonna try to get you on the phones if its still a top phone on your companies network. The Nexus 1 shouldnt be sold that high with these new phones coming out for tmobile real soon. I know I really want to get the Samsung Epic but I dont want a 2yr contract so I hope i can find it for a good price on craigslist or something.
I wanted the Epic bad, but I may jump to a Windows Phone 7 this winter to see what it's like...

I know it seems like a long time. but wait until November. then the prices for the Epic will go down to about the $200 - $250 range. right now everybody who would be selling it, is looking to r*pe your wallet... also since are phones are CDMA it's hard to buy phones from random ppl online, cuz if that esn is bad... then thats a really expensive paper weight
that's why i'm thinking of jumping ship to tmobile. all they have to do is swap sim cards and theyre done. i've bout three different phones off craigslist this summer for my girl & my sister and never spent more then $150... and i didn't have to worry about the phone not working. cuz I would pop a sim card in and power it up before any cash was exchanged
 6 years ago '07        #179
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 38 38
 SmokinPiff said:
I wanted the Epic bad, but I may jump to a Windows Phone 7 this winter to see what it's like...

I know it seems like a long time. but wait until November. then the prices for the Epic will go down to about the $200 - $250 range. right now everybody who would be selling it, is looking to r*pe your wallet... also since are phones are CDMA it's hard to buy phones from random ppl online, cuz if that esn is bad... then thats a really expensive paper weight
that's why i'm thinking of jumping ship to tmobile. all they have to do is swap sim cards and theyre done. i've bout three different phones off craigslist this summer for my girl & my sister and never spent more then $150... and i didn't have to worry about the phone not working. cuz I would pop a sim card in and power it up before any cash was exchanged
Well my upgrade isnt till the beginning of December anyways so I don't mind waiting. Hopefully I can find it at a decent phone. I dont see myself going back to windows but if its better and has the keyboard like the TP2 I might but with the Epic looking so nice I doubt I give it a try unless I hear lots of good news... I hear you on the bad esn I see that happen alot which makes it tougher to buy phones. I doubt I leave Sprint since they let me get away with so much.
 6 years ago '07        #180
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 38 38
Nice!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
140 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside how many 2nd graders could you take
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
109 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
96 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
172 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
282 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy