Official Post Your Home Screen Thread

most viewed right now
 145
Video inside Everyday Struggle
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 126
NBA Tom Brady trolling Lil Duval
93 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
STAR Joins the Everyday Struggle Crew, Did Drake Diss Akademiks? | Everyday St..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
 NBA Now they mad at Kevin Love?
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-18-2011, 06:05 AM         #661
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still a work in progress (dont really like the gaps between the vertical icons have to widen) but i like it so far.


[pic - click to view]

 04-19-2011, 07:23 PM         #662
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of my homescreens since december..


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



^ iDroid


Last edited by flex001; 04-19-2011 at 07:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #663
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 .Hafestos. said:
found one - dock4droid

does what I wanted, just needs to allow for bigger icons, cause they kinda get blurry


[pic - click to view]

Oh sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #664
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
Oh sh*t.
yea, its cool for the fact its always running, so all you have to do is long press the white area of the screen, but it sucks that it only shows you recent apps, which I can just long press the home button and do...they need to allow you to set the apps easier, cause now you have to open the app you want to be there, then go into the settings, then set it to always stick, just a pain in the a.ss
 04-23-2011, 12:50 AM         #666
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i figured out the desktop visualizer, here is my new setup.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



first one is obvious,
-desktop visualizer
-simi clock
-temp is clarius battery 1x1
-icons i made myself in photoshop
-the app drawer is set to none with one icon the rest blank and i grabbed the image off of google and resized to fit in photoshop.
 7 years ago '05        #667
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,533 | Props total: 285 285
1st of all id like to give muthafcuking big a.ss props to my n*gga p-hill.

i was a rooting noob, but the n*gga gladly took my hand and walked me thru the whole thing

this is my sh*t i got, not the best but its str8 for my 1st try


[pic - click to view]

 04-23-2011, 04:04 PM         #668
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stanis3k said:
1st of all id like to give muthafcuking big a.ss props to my n*gga p-hill.

i was a rooting noob, but the n*gga gladly took my hand and walked me thru the whole thing

this is my sh*t i got, not the best but its str8 for my 1st try


[pic - click to view]

Go to xda and whatever phone you got hit that section up and go to the themes section and youll get some good ideas
 7 years ago '05        #669
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,533 | Props total: 285 285
whats the thing i need to put the weather, time date and location on top of the screen, where its simplistic and minimal, just like this:


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by stanis3k; 04-23-2011 at 06:06 PM..
 04-24-2011, 02:04 AM         #670
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
i figured out the desktop visualizer, here is my new setup.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



first one is obvious,
-desktop visualizer
-simi clock
-temp is clarius battery 1x1
-icons i made myself in photoshop
-the app drawer is set to none with one icon the rest blank and i grabbed the image off of google and resized to fit in photoshop.
lookin good homie you just gotta get the right sizing down tho. your vertical pictures are still comin up a bit short on both top and bottom and left and right sides. that sh*t took me a minute to finally figure out.

@stanis3k what you mean?

new setup:


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



phone, sms, and app drawer icons by me. simply lockscreen honeycomb theme. one more clock widget. keepin it simple.
 7 years ago '04        #671
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,435 | Props total: 453 453
Anyone using the SPB Shell 3D launcher? Just installed it, that sh*t is nice. Might post some screens later on
 04-24-2011, 02:18 AM         #672
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
Anyone using the SPB Shell 3D launcher? Just installed it, that sh*t is nice. Might post some screens later on
with all them bad reviews im not spending 15 on it.
 7 years ago '04        #673
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,435 | Props total: 453 453
 gilbydakid said:
with all them bad reviews im not spending 15 on it.
I didn't spend 15 on it either lol. What bad reviews? I'm loving it, personally
 04-24-2011, 03:04 AM         #674
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flex001 said:
lookin good homie you just gotta get the right sizing down tho. your vertical pictures are still comin up a bit short on both top and bottom and left and right sides. that sh*t took me a minute to finally figure out.
yeah i cant figure out the dimensions for the vertical icon for the life of me.
 04-24-2011, 03:22 AM         #675
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
I didn't spend 15 on it either lol. What bad reviews? I'm loving it, personally
i was raeding about it in the market and it had alot of bad reviews.
 7 years ago '04        #676
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,435 | Props total: 453 453
 gilbydakid said:
i was raeding about it in the market and it had alot of bad reviews.
Hmmm, might have to give them a look. Only issue I have had is occasionally it lags when I scroll through the app drawer, everything else is nice and smooth. The widgets they add are pretty sweet too, and the panels are amazing
 7 years ago '05        #677
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,502 | Props total: 3421 3421
can't wait to get my tbolt on tuesday, i had to jump on that amazon $130 deal, made the switch from att.
 7 years ago '05        #678
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Kazel said:
Hmmm, might have to give them a look. Only issue I have had is occasionally it lags when I scroll through the app drawer, everything else is nice and smooth. The widgets they add are pretty sweet too, and the panels are amazing
Tried SPB yesterday, the 3d panels are useless, when you can just scroll through anyways. The widgets are sick on there tho, almost was gonna keep it just for them, but not being able to customize the dock k!lled it for me, back on GO Launcher now
 7 years ago '04        #679
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,435 | Props total: 453 453
 .Hafestos. said:
Tried SPB yesterday, the 3d panels are useless, when you can just scroll through anyways. The widgets are sick on there tho, almost was gonna keep it just for them, but not being able to customize the dock k!lled it for me, back on GO Launcher now
The 3D panels are useless, yes. Unless you are showing them off to friends lol. As for the dock, you can customize the apps/icons on it, but that's about it
 7 years ago '04        #680
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,435 | Props total: 453 453
Here is my latest, switched back from SPB. sh*t was k!llin my battery lol. This is nothing too customized yet, just something I am rockin at the moment. About to start with some Desktop Visualizer sh*t and get it going


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



EDIT: had a couple questions about the ring and the app drawer. The ring unlock is the new Sense 3.0 lockscreen. The app drawer is just the default app drawer on Sense 2.1


Last edited by Kazel; 04-28-2011 at 10:18 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside When you see your highschool bully
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Scarlett Johansson firing shots at James Franco during this year's woma..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
157 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Cardi B Disses Nicki Minaj
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Slim cutie with a bangin body
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Turtle vs The Hare
36 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy