Official Post Your Home Screen Thread

most viewed right now
 258
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 175
Video inside Peter Rosenberg ETHERS Joe Budden On XXXtentacion "You're A Woman Beati..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
XXXtentacion's mama fine as hell!
105 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 104
Drake is dropping an double album next week
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #301
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 1691 1691
 kuruption said:
Damn Dukins, you and Jai stay with the hottest setups for your phones.


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

this layout right here is BEAST! :dancingcool: :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #302
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 1691 1691
this layout here is BEAST too

that a.ss ^^ :ilike:
 8 years ago '04        #303
KURUPTION!!! 542 heat pts542
space
avatar space
space
$34,715 | Props total: 1185 1185
 bluedawgalex said:
what settings are u using in setcpu bruh?

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



I didn't change anything else.
 8 years ago '04        #304
KURUPTION!!! 542 heat pts542
space
avatar space
space
$34,715 | Props total: 1185 1185
 smj_724 said:
does anyone have a link of where i can root my phone.
Follow these instructions and you should be fine.

Do this First.


[video - click to view]


Then this


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #305
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,161 | Props total: 13035 13035
 kuruption said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



I didn't change anything else.
You should give the screen off a higher priority than the charging one.. your phone will charge REAL fast when underclocked that low while the screen is off.
 8 years ago '05        #306
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,161 | Props total: 13035 13035
I'm jealous... I want my s**t themed up too.. i be havin to do the basics :(


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



 8 years ago '04        #307
KURUPTION!!! 542 heat pts542
space
avatar space
space
$34,715 | Props total: 1185 1185
 P-Hill said:
You should give the screen off a higher priority than the charging one.. your phone will charge REAL fast when underclocked that low while the screen is off.
I'm gonna do that right now.
 8 years ago '05        #308
DUKINS|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 38 38
Another thing to help battery life is to set your screen to 50% instead of auto brightness. This way your phone dont have to figure out if it should make it bright or dim. That s**t right there will make your battery drain fast, just put it on a constant number for you that works. Again I prefer 50% works well during the day and night.


I got to try palmary weather pro

Dam Jai and Kuruption those screenies are hot. Especially the wallpapers :agreement6:


Mini Update

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by DUKINS; 11-02-2010 at 12:20 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #309
DUKINS|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 38 38
 kuruption said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



I didn't change anything else.
I would change your priority to something way higher. Like 100%. Phone will be mostly dead while screen is off.
 8 years ago '04        #310
KURUPTION!!! 542 heat pts542
space
avatar space
space
$34,715 | Props total: 1185 1185
 DUKINS said:
I would change your priority to something way higher. Like 100%. Phone will be mostly dead while screen is off.
The Screen Off Priority? I moved it to 75%, is there anything else I should change in there?
 8 years ago '05        #311
DUKINS|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 38 38
 kuruption said:
The Screen Off Priority? I moved it to 75%, is there anything else I should change in there?
Charging could go up to a bit so it can charge quicker but totally up to you.
 8 years ago '07        #312
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 796 796
this is how i did mine, i saw it on another site

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



any suggestions
 8 years ago '05        #313
DUKINS|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 38 38
 smj_724 said:
this is how i did mine, i saw it on another site

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



any suggestions
Yep looks good although me personally would ever put my temperature as top priority.
 8 years ago '07        #314
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 796 796
i changed it up after i took those, i put screen off to 100 and as far as the temperature i just took it off completely for now
 8 years ago '05        #315
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DUKINS said:
Another thing to help battery life is to set your screen to 50% instead of auto brightness. This way your phone dont have to figure out if it should make it bright or dim. That s**t right there will make your battery drain fast, just put it on a constant number for you that works. Again I prefer 50% works well during the day and night.


I got to try palmary weather pro

Dam Jai and Kuruption those screenies are hot. Especially the wallpapers :agreement6:


Mini Update

[pic - click to view]

Hey yo Dukins what text weather widget is that?

Is that Palmary again?
 8 years ago '05        #316
DUKINS|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 38 38
 JaiMega said:
Hey yo Dukins what text weather widget is that?

Is that Palmary again?
Nah its called "TypoWeather" It can be found

Updates every hour.
 8 years ago '05        #317
DUKINS|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 38 38
Minor Update -
just the wallpaper and dock. I seen the wallpaper earlier and thought it looked better


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #318
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,161 | Props total: 13035 13035
I wish I could find a proper metamorph.. all i want to is make my notification bar matte black with white fonts... iS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!!!
 8 years ago '05        #319
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
If you're on Cyanogen, go to Cyanogen settings and I think you change the interface through there.

That's how I made my bar black.
 8 years ago '05        #320
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,161 | Props total: 13035 13035
nope, i'm running stock... there's no permanent root for the G2 and I don' twant to run an OS from the SD Card
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
New & what’s leaving Netflix July 2018
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
My Handz are full, my mouth is full everything is full
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Creed II Trailer
94 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy