Official Post Your Home Screen Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Z-Ro arrested for beating girlfriend for hours while holding p..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They doing too much with these "toys"
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to women with big boobs and small waist
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Well my upgrade isnt till the beginning of December anyways so I don't mind waiting. Hopefully I can find it at a decent phone. I dont see myself going back to windows but if its better and has the keyboard like the TP2 I might but with the Epic looking so nice I doubt I give it a try unless I hear lots of good news... I hear you on the bad esn I see that happen alot which makes it tougher to buy phones. I doubt I leave Sprint since they let me get away with so much.

my upgrade is in December too. I hope some ill s**t comes out between now and then...

yea I didn't want anything to do with Windows either after going from the Mogul to the TP2... but Androids battery life is k!lling me. I thought it was only a problem with the Samsung Moment. but every Android phone I've come across from the G1 to the Epic is pretty s**tty. My girl alone has gone from a G1 to a MyTouch to a Cliq to a MyTouch Slide to a EVO and they all sucked on battery life. I figured since WP7 is cutting out multi-tasking, it should be better on battery.

and I hate to leave Sprints $69 plan, but Sprints customer service is s**tty. Since Tmobile has a no contract plan that also $69 a month for unlimited everything, I figure f**k it. it just means that you don't get a deal on phones. but since I don't mind paying up to $250 for a phone and always seem to find deals on craigslist, it doesn't bother me... s**t you have to pay the same anyway for most phones on contract
 7 years ago '07        #182
SmokinPiff 
space
space
if I didn't hate gucci mane so much, I would like this more lol j/k
I like the minimalist & gold look (its the perfect wallpaper for gold member from austin powers)
 7 years ago '07        #183
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 101 101
 SmokinPiff said:
my upgrade is in December too. I hope some ill s**t comes out between now and then...

yea I didn't want anything to do with Windows either after going from the Mogul to the TP2... but Androids battery life is k!lling me. I thought it was only a problem with the Samsung Moment. but every Android phone I've come across from the G1 to the Epic is pretty s**tty. My girl alone has gone from a G1 to a MyTouch to a Cliq to a MyTouch Slide to a EVO and they all sucked on battery life. I figured since WP7 is cutting out multi-tasking, it should be better on battery.

and I hate to leave Sprints $69 plan, but Sprints customer service is s**tty. Since Tmobile has a no contract plan that also $69 a month for unlimited everything, I figure f**k it. it just means that you don't get a deal on phones. but since I don't mind paying up to $250 for a phone and always seem to find deals on craigslist, it doesn't bother me... s**t you have to pay the same anyway for most phones on contract
Yeah android battery life is bad especially the Moment but i dont think I can go without multitask. Especially since I dont like the new look on WP7. Plus I haven't heard about anything that will have a keyboard. So I will stick with Android since its more variety when it comes to that. The battery issue is something they need to address. Maybe make the battery better. Maybe 3200mhz or something like that... But Tmobile is cool but my girl has them and during our road trips when her phone lose single I still have service so I will stick with sprint because AT&T isn't a option with there prices.
 7 years ago '05        #184
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,353 | Props total: 345 345
It would look better on a Nexus... :sad5:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Adamsville; 09-22-2010 at 11:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #185
sinister88 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 30 30
Aright I tried to find it myself cuz im usually good at that kinda s**t but I can't find it.
I'm talkin bout the "Fully Charged" some of u guys have on ur homescreen. Is that somethin I need to be rooted to have? Id appreciate the help bx
 7 years ago '05        #186
space
space
 sinister88 said:
Aright I tried to find it myself cuz im usually good at that kinda s**t but I can't find it.
I'm talkin bout the "Fully Charged" some of u guys have on ur homescreen. Is that somethin I need to be rooted to have? Id appreciate the help bx
its called "BattStatt" (with 2 t's)... free in the market.. no root required
 7 years ago '07        #187
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 Adamsville said:

[pic - click to view]

that s**t is hot. how'd you do that?
 7 years ago '07        #188
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Yeah android battery life is bad especially the Moment but i dont think I can go without multitask. Especially since I dont like the new look on WP7. Plus I haven't heard about anything that will have a keyboard. So I will stick with Android since its more variety when it comes to that. The battery issue is something they need to address. Maybe make the battery better. Maybe 3200mhz or something like that... But Tmobile is cool but my girl has them and during our road trips when her phone lose single I still have service so I will stick with sprint because AT&T isn't a option with there prices.
yeah I hear you on that. Verizon & at&t aint a option for me. I aint trying to have my wallet r*ped every month lol. other wise I would own a dang drod 2 right now
 7 years ago '05        #189
space
space
desktop visualizer and launcher pro
wallpaper with an overlay

set wall to no scroll and put icons in the overlay area
 7 years ago '07        #191
space
space
Yeah verizing is the most tempting company for me but the amount my bro pays on his phone bill every month just keeps me here lol. Plus they seem to be the company with the most android phones right now... That's hot Dukins. I see you changed your HS again lol.
 7 years ago '05        #192
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,301 | Props total: 34 34
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Yeah verizing is the most tempting company for me but the amount my bro pays on his phone bill every month just keeps me here lol. Plus they seem to be the company with the most android phones right now... That's hot Dukins. I see you changed your HS again lol.
Dont do it Tony. Verizon will r*pe your pockets. I cant see myself ever going back to verizon. I pay half of what I paid at Verizon since switching to Spring.

Only reason why I changed it this time is because I added the new sprint update and forgot to backup.

Ill be down in your neck of the woods in tennessee if thats where you stay. I need a little r&r lol.
 7 years ago '04        #193
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,379 | Props total: 370 370
 DUKINS said:
Dont do it Tony. Verizon will r*pe your pockets. I cant see myself ever going back to verizon. I pay half of what I paid at Verizon since switching to Spring.

Only reason why I changed it this time is because I added the new sprint update and forgot to backup.

Ill be down in your neck of the woods in tennessee if thats where you stay. I need a little r&r lol.
What part of Tennessee? I'm in Knoxville
 7 years ago '05        #195
DUKINS|M 
space
space
 Kazel said:
What part of Tennessee? I'm in Knoxville
Going into the mountains to chill and relax. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #196
DUKINS|M 
space
space
 ebcrew said:
how u get those big icons?
desktop visualizer from the market. its free.
 7 years ago '05        #197
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,880 | Props total: 99 99
found it thanks.. any idea where to get icons from?
 09-23-2010, 08:42 PM         #198
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #199
spunkyXL 33 heat pts33
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 933 933

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #200
space
space
 DUKINS said:

Oh Trust I wont with finding out how much my lil bro pays and I don't see that much of a difference in the service here in FL... I'm in Tampa and most people here are Bucs fans but I never been. I always like the Titans since they first moved to Tennessee. I guess my fam over in Clarksville and Nashville rubbed off on me young lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yo Lindsay Lohan Is WASHED... Not At The Cleaners.
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Daphne Joy Bikini
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside New Dance taking over instagram
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba Billion Dollar Booty Meat
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Who the Warriors can thank their offense for.
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Thick Rihanna shaking them thangs!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian Badonkadonk
58 comments
1 day ago