Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 kuruption said:
Bron does, Bosh doesn't. He really does not. Maybe I haven't seen him play enough, but I he's good, not great. I'm sure I'll see him play plenty this year. They'll be on TV non stop.
Bosh in Toronto was as good or better than Gasol was in Memphis.

Now he's got LeBron and Wade, while Gasol has Kobe.
 7 years ago '05        #102
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
Z will NOT start at this point its looking like the big rookie will start
Pittman will be lucky to see scrub minutes until he loses more weight and gets into better shape.

Joel Anthony starts at this point with Z coming off the bench and another vet added later behind those two.
 7 years ago '05        #103
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 doro85 said:
LOL gotta fill the bench up wit scrubs now
We already have Haslem and Miller coming off the bench.... that's better than any bench in the Eastern Conference (out of all the contenders)

Seriously, people overrate reserves in the NBA. What's so great about LAL's bench beyond Lamar Odom?
 7 years ago '06        #104
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Tempus # 1 said:
Wow. Thought dude would be loyal to Cleveland since hes been there for so long. n*ggas dont give a f**k no mo
Naw n*ggas just tired of losing.
 7 years ago '05        #105
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
yea ill take a one leg Bynum over a 100percent big z any day. what da f**k has big z done all they doing is bringing over loser from clev he aint do s**t there and he aint gonna do s**t now.
Who said Z was better than Bynum? I'm not stupid. I did, however, allude to the fact that banking on Andrew Bynum to stay healthy is laughable.

GUNIT-FINEST said:
and u must not know kobe has been 1st team d plenty of times so playing d will not be anything new for kobe before ron he would guard other teams best player. And wade gotta guard him so it goes both ways.
Yes I know how great Kobe has been defensively. He's never had to guard a superstar for 35-40 minutes per game though. NEVER. Being responsible for chasing Dwyane Wade around for an entire game will be new to Kobe. That can wear you down come fourth quarter; big time. And while Wade will be responsible for Kobe for the majority of the game, LeBron won't have a tough defensive a.ssignment, so he's going to have fresh legs throughout that series if it happens.

GUNIT-FINEST said:
and like i said none of these moves scar me dudes are picking up ok players, but they not getting winner they not getting players with any good play off exp or anyone who has won anything in the past. Only n*ggas on the team that has won anything was wade and other due.

LAKERS ARE FULL OF WINNERS WE BEEN THUR IT ALL AND IN THE CLUTCH THAT WILL MEAN MORE THEN U THINK
I refuse to debate with incompetence.... sorry. I can't even read this.
 7 years ago '10        #106
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 7643 7643
damn this n*gga rididn bron d*ck hard as f**k yo
 7 years ago '05        #107
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
WAIT WAIT WAIT!

How is G-UNIT FINEST a fan of all these LA teams, then the Steelers and Red Sox?

7 years ago '08        #108
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 2 Pistolz said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT!

How is G-UNIT FINEST a fan of all these LA teams, then the Steelers and Red Sox?

Right
 7 years ago '09        #109
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 0 0
 ReggieA said:
that would not be a bad move, he is a decent shooter, and he can defend well, they better get him to defend Kobe in the finals, but they need a defense center, I thought they would go get Haywood, but he is locked up for 6 years in Dallas, how about getting a back-up point guard in Shaun Livingston? he showed signs last year that he still got it and he is still young. Don't know how many good centers are left to sign
:agreement6:
 07-13-2010, 06:19 PM         #110
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most likely on the bench. s**t, who is out there to play center? s**t, who needs a center when lebron and wade can dunk on everybody in the league.
 07-13-2010, 08:30 PM         #111
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT!

was just gonna post the same thing
 7 years ago '04        #112
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 2 Pistolz said:
Yes I know how great Kobe has been defensively. He's never had to guard a superstar for 35-40 minutes per game though. NEVER. Being responsible for chasing Dwyane Wade around for an entire game will be new to Kobe. That can wear you down come fourth quarter; big time. And while Wade will be responsible for Kobe for the majority of the game, LeBron won't have a tough defensive a.ssignment, so he's going to have fresh legs throughout that series if it happens.
Phil would never let Kobe guard Wade 35-40 min. per game. LA faced a scoring tandem of Pierce and Allen twice in the Finals and Kobe guarded Rajon Rondo.
 7 years ago '05        #113
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
everybody worried bout 12 deep wtf who has a 12 man rotation??? joel anthony will most likely be back so hell be their defensive center, i wish u guys would take a look at bulls 95-98 roster after jordan, pip, kukoc and rodman smh absolute stiffs and guys u still wont recognize like joe kleine, wennington, luc longley, randy brown and ron harper
 07-13-2010, 08:55 PM         #114
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
Phil would never let Kobe guard Wade 35-40 min. per game. LA faced a scoring tandem of Pierce and Allen twice in the Finals and Kobe guarded Rajon Rondo.
Ron Artest matched up perfectly against PP and Ray Allen can't really be defended you just have to chase him . If anything putting Kobe on Jesus would be a waste because it doesn't take a good defender to stop Ray it just takes someone who is going to pay attention every 24 seconds and not get caught slipping Not a knock on Ray either
 7 years ago '07        #115
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 lifesabeach said:
Why not go after Jamaal Magloire? He's been out of the game, but he can probably still be effective in getting boards and playing hard-nosed defense
we probably will re-sign big cat. he's been on our team for the last 2 years but didn't play much last season.
 7 years ago '06        #116
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 iggyemu said:
Can't be their starting center. Heat better be looking hard for a defensive minded guy to put up front with Bosh and bring this dude off the bench. They'll run through the East regardless but they better have the size to match the Lakers or they'll get k!lled on the boards like the Celtics did.

They better......
 7 years ago '07        #117
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Rico23 said:
MAN WHAT THE FUKK!!...LISTEN TO MY FUKING RANTING!!!.....s**t is hopeless now for this yr....fukin 2002 all fukin over again....fukin z....fukin dan gilbert fukin bron....fukin fukk...........FUUUUUUUUUKKKKK!!!!...

*SIGHS* i guess i hope z gets a ring...i've been on his side since 97, the beginning and he was a fan fav, even over bron, for many so he really deserves it...it just really sucks that in only 5 days we went from top of the world to clippers east...*plays jay z it was all goo a week ago*
*puts hand on shoulder* it's ok buddy, let it all out. u've held ur composure for long enough. it's well advertised that i'm not a lebron fan, but i know what his move means for both of our teams and i genuinely feel sorry for u, bonnie, and sneekas (even though sneekas hates lebron lol).
 7 years ago '05        #118
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 JNyiri77 said:
mrtripledouble and reppindaburgh are two who crossed over it seems

MASEANDDIDDY said:
reppindaburgh is obviously from pittsburgh so i wouldn't really call him a loyal fan being from pitt maybe a bron fan and that maybe but a cleveland fan
Thank you! Somebody finally gets it.
 7 years ago '07        #119
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
so do cavs fans hate big z now cuz he left:smh2:
 7 years ago '09        #120
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 0 0
 balla9969 said:
so do cavs fans hate big z now cuz he left:smh2:
I think most of them actually have respect for him & understand where he's coming from.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now