Batman:Under the Red Hood=Classic!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 billieskeet said:
Why do marvel animated movies suck so bad? It's like they're not even trying. I liked the Hulk series, but everything else sucks.
They're getting better each movie I think. Before the Hulk series they had some ok movies like the Avengers. But nothing as epic as the DC animation that has been coming out
 7 years ago '05        #82
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
f**k that s**t marvel aint made one yet that scratches the service of dc maybe green latern that s**t was pie .. i dont see how any one could like 2 worlds but i have not seen gothem knight is that any good i see it ranked over doomsday and public enemies and i really enjoyed those
 7 years ago '05        #83
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
 minnesota763 said:
i'm guessing your not a fan of green lantern, since that movie was point on with his orgin story... superman doomsday was pretty garbage imo, doomsday is suppose to k!ll superman, then the justice leauge by the time superman returns... it could've been an epic animated movie if they put more into the storyline.

under the red hood was one of the best i've seen... that 6 minute trailer for the DC universe game has to be the most entertaining 6 minutes DC animation has put out tho, they need to make a movie like that, then its a wrap!
i feel you on doomsday but i could have sworn much of the movie masked the comic and i havent read the comic since i was a kid but i could have sworn supermen died f!ghting doomsday but u cant end a movielike that .... green latern i was more on the black latern or the one with the attitude but i dont know the movie was just stale to me and boring but i dont read comics any more and didnt get into the movies until doomsday dropped
 7 years ago '05        #84
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
best buy has a special edition bluray for those intrested 22bucks
 7 years ago '05        #85
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
sweet
 07-29-2010, 05:18 PM         #86
rocv12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good looking
 7 years ago '06        #87
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,462 | Props total: 26173 26173
the thread starter is indeed correct this movie is an instant classic....just finished watching it, probably the best animated movie ive seen....granted i havent seen many, i may need to check a few more out after this just one question
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #88
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
It was coo. I really like the end when Red Hood asks Batman a question. That made it worth watching.
 7 years ago '05        #89
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
watched it last week, it was actually a pretty f**king good dvd, but DC has been putting out some great animated movies for the last 2 years

one question about the end though

[spoiler - click to view]

by the way red mask>>>>>>batman

im not saying he's a better hero im just saying i like the way he was cleaning up Gotham while taking over the drug game, i actually prefer to watch a dude that does good s**t for ghotham but at the same time isnt afraid to k!ll a few baad guys because i been saying for YEAARRRRRS why the f**k didnt batman k!ll joker already i mean half of thes villains should get decapitated but batman just lets them live......red mask just dont give a f**k
 7 years ago '05        #90
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 monrowe said:
f**k that s**t marvel aint made one yet that scratches the service of dc maybe green latern that s**t was pie .. i dont see how any one could like 2 worlds but i have not seen gothem knight is that any good i see it ranked over doomsday and public enemies and i really enjoyed those
you mean Crisis on 2 earth??? s**t i thought that movie was bad a.ss, i loved it, Marvel needs to nutt up and start making some dark animation
 7 years ago '04        #91
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,873 | Props total: 18451 18451
WTF happen to d!ck Grayson..guess im out the Batman loop

In that last f!ght scene in the bathroom Bruce put them hands on that n*gga

Last edited by Mike T; 08-10-2010 at 10:58 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #92
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Mike T said:

In that last f!ght scene in the bathroom Bruce put them hands on that n*gga
Word. That dude went nutso on him.

The movie was crazy with the action, best animated movie I've seen. Story was top notch and was very faithful to the comic.
 7 years ago '04        #93
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
I just watched it off the strength of this thread. I really enjoyed it. Makes me want to see what else DC has out there.
 7 years ago '06        #94
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
I read the comic when it came out, Love the cartoon, Jason Todd is the man.
 7 years ago '08        #95
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
one thing I found weird was Nightwing helping Bats out the blue for no reason. Like dude just shows up on top of the cargo trailers and just helps him for like the next 2 chases. I was like why did he even leave if he's just gonna help Bruce until he can't because of a injury?

and that scene when they introduced red hood to the drug dealers was straight out of TDK. and when dude came out the lazurus pool his face was fukked but he looked fine when he pulled his mask off.

still dope though

Last edited by Arson; 08-14-2010 at 12:06 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #96
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i thought that s**t was garbage...those justice league and green lantern joints were better
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago