How many of yall still like LeBron and lets be honest!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i can understand where some of ya'll are coming from but lets be honest, alot of u f**kers just wanna hate cuz he didn't go to your team. I use to think dude was overrated, but the last couple of years, lebron seems to have improved his shooting ability which made me think he was on his way to being one of the most dominant players ever and him joining my heat makes me only like it that much more! Either way, i dont get how alot of ya'll and the media want to hate on him for making his own personal decision and u wanna crucify him for that which is retarded as hell cuz i know alot of ya'll be making dumb a.ss decisions almost everyday on s**ts that far less important than what lebron did in his own life.
 7 years ago '06        #162
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 wandering2121 said:
The funniest thing is that some people say that his image is worse than kobe's after the r*pe case. All Lebron did was switch teams and some think he will never recover even with titles. Although the fact kobe was accused of r*pe (don't think he did it at all), he recovered quite nicely and Lebron will as soon as he starts winning.
They say winning cures everything but he will still have an entire City and others hating him.... People who hate Jordan hate em because he used to bust their teams @$$... Its competition... I hate Romo because he is Cowboy and I am G-MEN... you know thats normal but he turned his back on a City who needed him more than he needed them... IDK this will be one of the greatest debates ever...and whos to say that he does win? I mean the chances are better when you play with a Finals MVP and Champion a perennial ALL-Star and you are a TWo time MVP yourself... i mean really who can boast that type of resume... I just really think it speaks to the core of the person LBJ is... Be a hated Villian living a life of seculsion because you won and your Legacy keeps you untouchable.... Or go play nice guy with DWade in Southbeach ... I do think they will win they have too... I mean it really is a matter of time and kudos for DWade doing his thing because this was all manufactured in the 08 Olympics... I think people question his desire and competitive nature and maybe LBJ realizes something we dont? Its sad when people have higher hopes for you... than you do yourself...
 7 years ago '06        #163
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 d4deesnuts said:
i can understand where some of ya'll are coming from but lets be honest, alot of u f**kers just wanna hate cuz he didn't go to your team. I use to think dude was overrated, but the last couple of years, lebron seems to have improved his shooting ability which made me think he was on his way to being one of the most dominant players ever and him joining my heat makes me only like it that much more! Either way, i dont get how alot of ya'll and the media want to hate on him for making his own personal decision and u wanna crucify him for that which is retarded as hell cuz i know alot of ya'll be making dumb a.ss decisions almost everyday on s**ts that far less important than what lebron did in his own life.
True good point... Like say as a KOBE fan... I knew LBJ was coming! and what i mean is that I knew the young guy had all the talent in the world and it was just a matter of time before he won... Hate on LBJ all you want but he was and probably still is going to be a nice player... All I am saying is that this move k!lls basketball... No longer will I be able to debate who is better between Wade and LBJ... No longer will we see friends rival... they are up next! Its Wade and LBJ show in about 2-3 years when Kobe is truly done... or hanging on... I wanted to re-live the days of Magic vs Michael, Michael vs Bird... Bird vs Magic... I am a 90's baby I didnt get to see Jordan in the early years... I got to watch Kobe as pup... man I seen the guy mature its awesome to look back and see the evolution of Star... LBJ just robbed me of that... thats why i am mad... One thing i dont believe you can do is fabricate a dynasty... Yankee fan all my life....we pay the best players .... however we hadnt won for ten years... ten! It can be fabricated
 7 years ago '04        #164
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
LeBron fan since SVSM. . .still a fan
 7 years ago '05        #165
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,780 | Props total: 1590 1590
i mean i respect his talent n what he does on the court but other than that i really dont know what to think of him.
 7 years ago '04        #166
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19888 19888
 Dope Bai said:
He also gave up this year in the playoffs.
because his team was complete s**t...... remember wade carrying the heat??? well LeBron made his choice on leavig the Cavs in game 6..... he didnt care anymore.
 07-12-2010, 04:25 PM         #167
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's my favorite player still. I'm a mavs fan but I'm also a cavs fan somewhat. being that I live in Ohio so I always wanna see them do good. I wish he didn't leave but I don't blame him. I just think it was f**ked up how he did it. he knew he was leaving from the jump and should've let the organization know. And he really s**tted on a lot of ppl by having that espn special. If he would've expressed he wanted to go and just went about it like Bosh did ppl wouldn't be as pissed now. I wish him all the luck in the world but how he went about it all was messed up.
 07-12-2010, 04:36 PM         #168
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paris playa69 said:
LeBron fan since SVSM. . .still a fan
Pretty much, and being a Cavs fan since Terrel Brandon was dropping dimes isn't going to stop me now... having the hometown hero play for your local professional team was just an added bonus.

At the end of the day it's all a business. LeBron will shine, but in Miami now.

I sincerely hope the Cavs do somehow get the 8 seed and Miami gets 1 and the Cavs knocked them out... classic.
 07-12-2010, 04:58 PM         #169
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron James made numerous miscalculations in his bombastic ESPN special, "The Decision," on July 8. Come to think of it, bombast was the least of James' sins.

His biggest mistake was failing to understand the psyche of sports fans in general and in Cleveland in particular.

Sports followers are a funny breed. Here in New York where I live, lots of people often take a measure of their identities from the trademarks of their teams. Yankee fans are famously arrogant. Jet fans are forever hopeful. Met fans are fatalistic. Ranger fans are skeptical. Knick fans are cynical, cynical, cynical.

James seemed to think he could make his big announcement — while breaking the hearts of millions of Ohioans in the process — and escape unscathed from any consequences.

Either the 25-year-old superstar and multimillionaire was in denial or clueless. He must've gotten some very bad advice because, as young as relatively unworldly as he was, he missed the picture.

James has lived his whole life in Akron and Cleveland. Didn’t it dawn on him or someone in his camp that he owed his people some special treatment? He needed some additional perspective.

It would have made more sense if James had, for instance, spent more time during his special addressing directly the people of Ohio. When you get right down to it, few Buckeye people could realistically begrudge their hometown hero his opportunity to do what any of them would do in the same situation: escape the Rust Belt for the Sun Belt.

But it was the style that he delivered the bitter pill. That’s how James blew it — because he exhibited such insensitivity to their emotions. They felt betrayed.

With James in Cleveland, they had felt big-time. Now, as if the laughing gas had suddenly worn off, they felt small-time once again — and pained by the revelation. It hurt a lot.

If I had been advising James, I'd have urged him to divide his special into two parts:

* Part 1: Talking about his move to South Beach.
* Part 2: Speaking about his fond memories of living in Ohio.

He blew it.

It's too bad, really. Cleveland deserved better. So, too, did James. He didn't deserve to have his suddenly ex-fans burning his No. 23 uniform in effigy. He worked hard to become a world-class basketball player. Nobody wanted to win more than James. It just didn't work out.

But he sure didn't do himself any favors by forgetting the lesson of Cleveland 101.

A guy from New York wrote this, and gained a tad bit of respect from me for it.
 7 years ago '06        #170
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
i don't hate him why would i? He left cuz he felt he had no help and did what was best for him. Money isn't everything as he showed by taking a paycut by going to the heat. Nobody made such a big deal when kobe was crying he wanted to leave the lakers a couple of years ago.
 7 years ago '08        #171
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
The NBA is a business.....
 08-22-2010, 05:06 PM         #172
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
i started to really belive he was starting to find a k!ller instinct and was ready to take the next step to get compred to the all time greats.... and put aside not really caring for him as a person in general... him quitting in the playoff game made me loose a lot of respect... noting worse u can do in my eyes then that, i wiped my hands clean of AI after he refused to play in a game at the end of the year in philly.... still realize his talents and the damage he can do in the league though in the future
Man you cant compare AI to how Lebron quit...Lebron stood on the court and didnt even try.If Iverson was EVER on the court he was trying.At Least he was man enough to do what he wanted and not hide on the court.
 7 years ago '05        #173
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
9 pages of angry pissy crybabies.... still mad?

Reserve that anger for June 2011 when you'll really need it.
 7 years ago '07        #174
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
douche bag
 7 years ago '05        #175
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7008 7008
I lost respect when he pulled that pouty ish vs the Magic
 7 years ago '06        #176
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
great player but have no respect for him
 7 years ago '05        #177
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I respect his game, I think he's just very immature, and has a lot of growing up too do..
 7 years ago '04        #178
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 MrTripleDouble said:
Complaining about another grown man

[pic - click to view]

this.
 7 years ago '05        #179
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
it's funny how people think cuz of his decision all of a sudden he's not a great player and now he's not better than wade lol I'm a big heat fan I can tell you he's better than wade is right now w/o a doubt and nothing has changed in lebrons game. Bron is back to back mvp for a reason and cuz he didn't win a ship in those yrs don't mean he would neva..if he joined ny with paul and amare there would be no complaining
 08-22-2010, 10:21 PM         #180
Graveyard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never was a HUGE fan, was always impressed by his game and skills, but just never was a big fan, and his decision just reassures me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago