How many of yall still like LeBron and lets be honest!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Another thing - whn the cavas brought in Mo Willaims - he was coming off of a 17 6 season. When they brought in Jamison he was coming off of a 20 8 season with the wiz, before that 20 / 9, before that 22 /9, before that 22 / 10. He is a career 20 8 player. My mind you, he did come to the Cavs and choke, but at the time of them making that move, it made sense. Who wouldn't want a career 20 8 player on your team???? At the time Amare was only averaging 3 point s more per, with less 3 pointers. You telling me Amare would have made a difference??? They brought in Shaq for some toughness (Agreed that he wasn't in the best shape).

Pippen was a 20 point scorer a few times, but that's it. the 72-10 bulls had Jordan at about 30 or so, pippen at about 19, and Kukoc at 13, and that's it. No one else averaged over 8.

Gasol only averaged 20 twice or so in his career both with Memphis. This year Odom at 9, Artest at about 12.

Jamison is a CAREER 20 point scorer.

Last edited by Dope Bai; 07-12-2010 at 01:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #142
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
let me ask you something: how is lbj the bad guy when owners and gm's do this s**t every year with back door deals and other s**t? i mean honesty....some players be the last to find out their being traded....
Your right, but where do I ever condone the owners??? Owners are shady as hell no doubt. But it's not only what he did to the Cavs fans that chesses me, it's the way he did it, the fact fact that he gave up on himself. He feels the need to have join forces with three other NBA greats, like he doesn't feel like he can take it to the next level hims self. There was a post a few days ago, about a sports illustrated artlice on LBJ's choice. You and that other dude should go and read it, and come back to me and tell me what you think. If I can find it, I'll repost.
 7 years ago '06        #143
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
LBJ decsions did a number of things to me as a baskeball purist....He robbed me of the great rivalry that basketball would have had seeing him face against Wade and even Bosh had just those two signed with Miami...He could of stayed in Cleveland went to New York or even Chicago and I would have respected him still because it stiill would have been on his shoulders... Second he set a precedent for this cowardly act to continue down the road... What does it say when the guy the NBA and ESPN has don'd the next great goes and plays second fiddle in WADE COUNTY? it aslo goes to show that he aint KOBE! As much as Kobe has been the villian throughout his career he did because of his love for winning and at the end of the day anyone can respect that... Hate Kobe or Love him? Lastly this whole Lebron sweeptakes never once did we hear about LBJ recruiting players to come to Cleveland or anywhere else...he stood by idle while DWade took the initiative to make things happen whether it was by spying for Riley and seeing other teams offer.... and lastly the mistake he made was following another grown @$$ man when you are a grown @$$ man yourself... he is a tag along and just goes to show that the good ole NBA days are long gone.... and as an admited hater of the Wade Team ...I hope they dont win s***!
 07-12-2010, 01:30 PM         #144
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gdot82 said:
He lost a lot of respect. Being the face of the NBA you should want to compete. He trying to get on A team where it would be no competition. that's what he grew up on. He played for st Vincent and he had no competition he had a nba game playing with bunch of kids. The point of getting the trophey is beating the best and coming out number 1 not getting all the best players on one team and beating people not equal to you or almost as good.

Miami winning multiple championships isn't a guarantee. They have to earn it. It's like saying the lakers will win the next 5 titles, they are in a great position but there is no guarantee.
 7 years ago '07        #145
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
Here's the link for the article:

7 years ago '08        #146
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Illuminated said:
Because Cavs fans are angry and Laker fans are feeling threatened.
precisely:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #147
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 taboo1169 said:
LBJ decsions did a number of things to me as a baskeball purist....He robbed me of the great rivalry that basketball would have had seeing him face against Wade and even Bosh had just those two signed with Miami...He could of stayed in Cleveland went to New York or even Chicago and I would have respected him still because it stiill would have been on his shoulders... Second he set a precedent for this cowardly act to continue down the road... What does it say when the guy the NBA and ESPN has don'd the next great goes and plays second fiddle in WADE COUNTY? it aslo goes to show that he aint KOBE! As much as Kobe has been the villian throughout his career he did because of his love for winning and at the end of the day anyone can respect that... Hate Kobe or Love him? Lastly this whole Lebron sweeptakes never once did we hear about LBJ recruiting players to come to Cleveland or anywhere else...he stood by idle while DWade took the initiative to make things happen whether it was by spying for Riley and seeing other teams offer.... and lastly the mistake he made was following another grown @$$ man when you are a grown @$$ man yourself... he is a tag along and just goes to show that the good ole NBA days are long gone.... and as an admited hater of the Wade Team ...I hope they dont win s***!

THIS!!!!!

Maybe I didn't explain it clear as this dude, but he hit it on the head on all aspects.
 07-12-2010, 01:40 PM         #148
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The funniest thing is that some people say that his image is worse than kobe's after the r*pe case. All Lebron did was switch teams and some think he will never recover even with titles. Although the fact kobe was accused of r*pe (don't think he did it at all), he recovered quite nicely and Lebron will as soon as he starts winning.
 7 years ago '07        #149
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30374 30374
I don't really feel all that different about LBJ. I feel not so good about this new 3-man team. I wanted to see LBJ win a championship the hard way, the old fashioned way... not this new way like Pierce, and Garnett, Allen, and Kobe, Gasol. I wanted to see him develop the team his head office put around him... like the old Bulls and Pistons.

Pippen was developed from a rookie, IN HOUSE! Horace Grant was developed as a rookie, IN HOUSE! Etc, etc. I think people lose sight of how difficult it is to develop a team, to develop a player. You could easily crush a rookie beyond repair.

Anyway...

I'm not mad that he left... I understand that, but... Wade is my fave player and I don't think he needs that many crutches around him to be successful again. I feel that the addition of Bosh & LBJ means far less Wade That's what bothers me most.
 7 years ago '07        #150
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
i swear ur post was more angry than he is.
Exactly. Im more annoyed than mad.
 7 years ago '10        #151
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
he's still a great player no matter what. yall act like he sucks just cause his "decision". give respect when its due f**gots.
 7 years ago '10        #152
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 250 250
 MrTripleDouble said:
Complaining about another grown man

[pic - click to view]

4real yo all these so called fans is rediculous....wen it comes down to sports i feel like how that little kid felt in Bronx Tale wen sunny told em bout the yankees lol

but on sum real s**t them young boys aint got no loyalty...n*ggas wana dam ring they gon do wut they gotta do to get one
 07-12-2010, 02:24 PM         #153
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
THats why I brought up age. It seems to me all the younger cats is agreeing wit lbjs move.

How can you win 60 games back to back and then not do anything in the playoffs. Who leaves a 60 win team back to back???? + he gave up in the playoffs. So the lose this year was on him. He is the leader.

I bet you Miami doesn't win 66 games this year. Obviously he was the biggest part of that, but still 66 wins out of 82 games??????? Thats not a good enough team?????

The reason why Im so adamant about this, was becasue I was a big fan of lbj's, and what he did dissapoints me. Jordan would have never done that.
They had back to back 60 win seasons but what happened? They were exposed in the playoffs both years. Does Lebron has something to do with that? Of course. But he couldn't do it by himself. Regular season success is one thing, playoffs is another.
 07-12-2010, 02:27 PM         #154
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I don't hate him or wish failure upon him.. But I'm strongly dissapointed that he passed on the chance to be considered the GOAT someday.. Like I said, if he was going to leave Cleveland, thats fine, its his choice.. But don't leave to go ring chasing with another top 3 player in the league.. Go to a team where you are undoubtedbly the main guy..
Lebron with seven titles would never be better than Jordan. Nobody will ever be better than Jordan because Jordan revolutionized the game. Nobody has done what he has done, and it goes beyond championships, stats, etc.
 7 years ago '07        #155
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 wandering2121 said:
They had back to back 60 win seasons but what happened? They were exposed in the playoffs both years. Does Lebron has something to do with that? Of course. But he couldn't do it by himself. Regular season success is one thing, playoffs is another.
He also gave up this year in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #156
bperiod 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 0 0
This sums it up...

"LeBron James just jumped into an elevator and wants us to think he can fly. Sorry, but we know better. We know that he did something Michael, Magic, Bird and Bill Russell never would have done. We know he ditched Cleveland for an All-Star team."

Read more:
 7 years ago '08        #157
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
I wonder what advice Jordan gave him...if any...
 07-12-2010, 02:32 PM         #158
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
He also gave up this year in the playoffs.
You're entitled to your opinion. But the fact remains he's a great player with an incredible opportunity to win many championships.
 07-12-2010, 02:35 PM         #159
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt like him before but now i do , all of you know if he woulda stayed in Cleveland yous wuolda been saying he only did it for the money and hate him for that
 7 years ago '07        #160
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 wandering2121 said:
You're entitled to your opinion. But the fact remains he's a great player with an incredible opportunity to win many championships.
And you to yours. But I never said that he is not a great player. I said he has a great skill set, and incredible athletism. THis is part of the reason why I'm so chessed at the outcome of this. He has the oppurtunity to be one of the best ever, and he might have tarnished that chance. I was a huge fan of his, and now am totally digusted with the way he handled this.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago