How many of yall still like LeBron and lets be honest!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 Dope Bai said:
THats why I brought up age. It seems to me all the younger cats is agreeing wit lbjs move.

How can you win 60 games back to back and then not do anything in the playoffs. Who leaves a 60 win team back to back???? + he gave up in the playoffs. So the lose this year was on him. He is the leader.

I bet you Miami doesn't win 66 games this year. Obviously he was the biggest part of that, but still 66 wins out of 82 games??????? Thats not a good enough team?????

The reason why Im so adamant about this, was becasue I was a big fan of lbj's, and what he did dissapoints me. Jordan would have never done that.

You just don't understand do you? LOL
 7 years ago '05        #122
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I don't hate him or wish failure upon him.. But I'm strongly dissapointed that he passed on the chance to be considered the GOAT someday.. Like I said, if he was going to leave Cleveland, thats fine, its his choice.. But don't leave to go ring chasing with another top 3 player in the league.. Go to a team where you are undoubtedbly the main guy..
 7 years ago '07        #123
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 aldo said:

If you don't understand that then Im wasting my time talking to you. Simple and plain, the dude gave up. He has to team up with three other stars to try to win.

Other teams that had a few great players on their squad were brought in / drafted. Pippen was drafted, KG and Ray Ray were traded for. This guy made his choice and bounced and gave on on his city and team.

Jordan never teamed up with Bird, Magic when they was losing to Detroit.

He stuck it out, and stayed with his squad and won.

Take lebrons d*ck out yo mouth and think about for a second.
 7 years ago '04        #124
aldo 
space
space
space
 kuruption said:
This has nothing to do with Kobe nor was anyone defending him on BX when he was talking s**t on Bynum and requesting a trade like a lil b**ch. This is all you Bron defenders bring up. Not one person is up in here saying "kobe wouldn't have done that" so why does this keep getting brought up?
It was brought up in terms of LEGACY, you missed the point, me bringing that up was the best example I can give because LeBron is ALWAYS COMPARED TO KOBE and he is the most accomplished player in the league RIGHT NOW plus je is compared to Jordan, who else could I have used that's playing right now? I'll wait.....
 7 years ago '04        #125
octane 
space
space
$3,856 | Props total: 651 651
 yunglouie said:
im just real curious to know how many people still like this weak mothaf**ka after he what he did.
I like Lebron. I just hate cheaters, people who don't act professional in their upper management positions, rapist, and people who disrupt the locker room and team mates. That is why I hate Kobe, Dan Gilbert, The Patriots, and Terrrell Owens.
 7 years ago '08        #126
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
Like i said before its seems only cavs and laker fans are disagreeing with lebron decision
 7 years ago '07        #127
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 aldo said:

You just don't understand do you? LOL
Understand what??? That hes a b**ch that made a b**ch move??????

Dog nothing you say will change my opinon. Like I keep saying, I grew up watching the greats, and none of them made a move like this.

Lemme ask you something, when did you start watching ball????
 7 years ago '08        #128
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Dope Bai said:
THats why I brought up age. It seems to me all the younger cats is agreeing wit lbjs move.

How can you win 60 games back to back and then not do anything in the playoffs. Who leaves a 60 win team back to back???? + he gave up in the playoffs. So the lose this year was on him. He is the leader.

I bet you Miami doesn't win 66 games this year. Obviously he was the biggest part of that, but still 66 wins out of 82 games??????? Thats not a good enough team?????

The reason why Im so adamant about this, was becasue I was a big fan of lbj's, and what he did dissapoints me. Jordan would have never done that.

Its not that i agree with him...i just understand it, so im not mad at it. Like i said and he said before...the cavs were gonna get rid of him sooner or later..7yrs...what about the 8th yr or the 9th or 10yr.. and still cant get ship you think Cleveland would still love him? yeah, he made them alot of $ and he made alot $ but we know how the real game is played....

we dont know what jordan would have done if after 7yrs he still didnt win a ship....and speaking of jordan....do you know how the bulls treated him before he retired the second time? he was forced to retire from the bulls....read up on it. them owners dont give s**t about them.....
 07-12-2010, 12:38 PM         #129
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
Like i said before its seems only cavs and laker fans are disagreeing with lebron decision
Because Cavs fans are angry and Laker fans are feeling threatened.
 7 years ago '04        #130
aldo 
space
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
If you don't understand that then Im wasting my time talking to you. Simple and plain, the dude gave up. He has to team up with three other stars to try to win.

Other teams that had a few great players on their squad were brought in / drafted. Pippen was drafted, KG and Ray Ray were traded for. This guy made his choice and bounced and gave on on his city and team.

Jordan never teamed up with Bird, Magic when they was losing to Detroit.

He stuck it out, and stayed with his squad and won.

Take lebrons d*ck out yo mouth and think about for a second.
If you can take Jordan's d**k out yours first then we can talk. Jordan never had the chance to test Free Agency. He signed a 3 year deal then an 8 year deal. Trust me I fully understand what you are saying but the point I was making was is that Cleveland NEVER BROUGHT IN ANY TOP FLIGHT PLAYER SINCE HE'S BEEN THERE, period, through draft, free agency, trade etc.....CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT? Kevin Garnett didn't bail and how far did that get him? Eventually he ended up playing with 2 HOF and won a ship, is his legacy runined? No. STFU and get over it, HE AIN'T JORDAN.....SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
 7 years ago '08        #131
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
He didnt effect my life, still coo in my book
 7 years ago '08        #132
space
space
 Illuminated said:
Because Cavs fans are angry and Laker fans are feeling threatened.
couldnt agree more......
 7 years ago '04        #133
aldo 
space
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Understand what??? That hes a b**ch that made a b**ch move??????

Dog nothing you say will change my opinon. Like I keep saying, I grew up watching the greats, and none of them made a move like this.

Lemme ask you something, when did you start watching ball????
You don't understand that DWAYNE WADE AND CHRIS BOSH DONT PLAY FOR CLEVELAND!!!! WHO GIVES A F**K ABOUT THE REGULAR SEASON and them 66 wins lol, that TEAM AND COACHING STAFF WERE NOT READY TO WIN A SHIP, PERIOD. IF A PLAYER RAISES HIS LEVEL OF PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS AND HAS BETTER NUMBERS, THEN OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT TEAM THEN. And why it matter when I started watching? LOL. So your opinion holds more weight because you watched basketball in the 80's LOL, GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #134
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 aldo said:
If you can take Jordan's d**k out yours first then we can talk. Jordan never had the chance to test Free Agency. He signed a 3 year deal then an 8 year deal. Trust me I fully understand what you are saying but the point I was making was is that Cleveland NEVER BROUGHT IN ANY TOP FLIGHT PLAYER SINCE HE'S BEEN THERE, period, through draft, free agency, trade etc.....CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT? Kevin Garnett didn't bail and how far did that get him? Eventually he ended up playing with 2 HOF and won a ship, is his legacy runined? No. STFU and get over it, HE AIN'T JORDAN.....SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
1. Garnett was traded to Boston, in a fair trade. He didn't choose to go there, nor did he and Pierce and Ray Ray come up with a plan to make this happen.
2. KG suffered for 12 years in Minnestoa - none of those teams win 60 games
3. You STFU. I understand your points, but to me it still ain't right what he did and the way he went about doing it.
 7 years ago '04        #135
aldo 
space
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
1. Garnett was traded to Boston, in a fair trade. He didn't choose to go there, nor did he and Pierce and Ray Ray come up with a plan to make this happen.
2. KG suffered for 12 years in Minnestoa - none of those teams win 60 games
3. You STFU. I understand your points, but to me it still ain't right what he did and the way he went about doing it.
Why you mad though? LOL
 07-12-2010, 12:47 PM         #136
wcoastallstarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nevewr liked him or hated him. I still think he screwed Cleveland. But then again, he carried them for a hot minute and of course, he will be the only person living with the decision he made. No one else.
 7 years ago '07        #137
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 aldo said:
You don't understand that DWAYNE WADE AND CHRIS BOSH DONT PLAY FOR CLEVELAND!!!! WHO GIVES A F**K ABOUT THE REGULAR SEASON and them 66 wins lol, that TEAM AND COACHING STAFF WERE NOT READY TO WIN A SHIP, PERIOD. IF A PLAYER RAISES HIS LEVEL OF PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS AND HAS BETTER NUMBERS, THEN OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT TEAM THEN. And why it matter when I started watching? LOL. So your opinion holds more weight because you watched basketball in the 80's LOL, GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, it's a simple question to see what era of ball you from. All im trying to do is see your point fully. I can see some of your points, but what Im not seeing is how you are defendiong a dude that just sold his soul to win a ring, that everyone will all put an asterix on.

You don't go ring chasing at 25. Does that not make any sense to you???? KG and Ray Ray went ring chasing at the end of they careers. And any team that wins 66 games then 61 games, is a good team no matter what.

Take a look at the team Wade won with. Shaq. was still nice, and that's it. walker was they next best player averaging like 11 a game.
 7 years ago '08        #138
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
let me ask you something: how is lbj the bad guy when owners and gm's do this s**t every year with back door deals and other s**t? i mean honesty....some players be the last to find out their being traded....
 7 years ago '04        #139
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 aldo said:
It was brought up in terms of LEGACY, you missed the point, me bringing that up was the best example I can give because LeBron is ALWAYS COMPARED TO KOBE and he is the most accomplished player in the league RIGHT NOW plus je is compared to Jordan, who else could I have used that's playing right now? I'll wait.....
keep waiting because you can't compare him to Kobe no mo. I was actually speaking in broader terms because I've seen people saying this and the trade s**t since "The Decision".
 7 years ago '04        #140
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6434 6434
I respect him for his talents but I felt he could have handled that "Decision" situation alot better - not going to Miami in the first place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy