How many of yall still like LeBron and lets be honest!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
hes a basketball player not obama
 7 years ago '08        #102
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Dope Bai said:
How old are you 14???

Im not talking about shaq, we're talking about LBJ. Shaq didn't do what LBJ did. It's not even close.

I swear dudes train of thought these days ARE comical.
wtf does my age have to do with anything? how old are you?

your argument is that lbj promised a ship but didnt deliver....so you want to hate him....and im telling you that shaq did the samething in phoenix and didnt deliver but thats irrelevant, huh? FOH wit that...
 7 years ago '08        #103
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Ms Cleo??? You know the Cavs were gonna get rid of him?????? GTFOH

If he wins, it will be - look what he had to do to win. If he loses it will be one of the biggest fails in NBA history.
The n*gga SAID it him self in the interview...you and i know thats how the business works..so dont act stupid, my dude!!!

and if its "one of the biggest fails in NBA history" then so be it but only time will tell...
 7 years ago '04        #104
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 Dope Bai said:
What!?!?!? Are you crazy did you ever watch Jordan play??? Jordan's career scoring avergage is 30.1 and 33.4 inthe playoffs. STFU So WTF are you talking about...I'll wait...

Bird, Magic and Kobe didn't average 30, but all put up big numbers across the board and are/were leaders for thier teams - glady would take the pressure any night to lead thier teams to greatness.

My point is that what he said last Thrusday showed he has no heart, and wants to just take the easy way out.

I'm an older dude, so I watched Jordan play from his rookie year, I watched Magic play, Bird play, Isiah & Dumars play, and none of them would have ever did what queen james did last thursday. I grew up watching great players play with heart. I watched Jordan struggle for years getting beat the f**k down by te pistons, only to over come them 6 -7 years later and go on to win 6 rings, and become the best ever.

Don't give me that s**t about "well he doesn't want to be the goat" If you don't want to be the GOAT, then don't play. Especaily someone with his talent. He has the skill set to be the best ever.
My point was LeBron James HAS TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIS TEAM TO WIN AND DO IT GREAT. Only Jordan in the early years was in that situation, all those other players were not in the same position. Has he not shown in the past that he can lead his team and do some incredible things? The whole point is.....YOU CANNOT WIN A TITLE BY YOURSELF...that's the part you leaving out. Bird had 2 HOF's, Magic 2 HOF's.....who has LeBron played with in his prime that will be considered a HOF? I'll wait..... The
 7 years ago '04        #105
aldo 
space
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Would you promise a whole city something numberous times, your hometown city, then go back on your word???? I'll wait........

This shows more about his character.
Is that a politician or a basketball player?
 7 years ago '08        #106
space
space
 aldo said:
My point was LeBron James HAS TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIS TEAM TO WIN AND DO IT GREAT. Only Jordan in the early years was in that situation, all those other players were not in the same position. Has he not shown in the past that he can lead his team and do some incredible things? The whole point is.....YOU CANNOT WIN A TITLE BY YOURSELF...that's the part you leaving out. Bird had 2 HOF's, Magic 2 HOF's.....who has LeBron played with in his prime that will be considered a HOF? I'll wait..... The
thats the part all these kids are leavin out....
 7 years ago '07        #107
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 aldo said:
Who was on Jordans team when he was struggling to win???? I'll wait...
 7 years ago '07        #108
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
The point is, he gave up and copped out, and Im not from that era. Im from the era that work hard to win championships, not cop out and team up with two other stars to make a super team.
 07-12-2010, 12:19 PM         #109
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's straight with me...
 7 years ago '04        #110
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Mathematic said:
how? he doesnt owe them s**t...he gave them 7 yrs/they used him for 7yrs... the cavs couldnt put players in place to help him... and we both now how quickly fans will turn on youin this game. it was only a matter of time before the cavs got rid of him...he just struck first..we all know that this is business but hes the bad guy? cmon..let the guy move on to bigger and better things.....if this was a mistake then he'll be the one to deal with it....only time will tell. but in the mean time...ya'll need to get over it.
He knew he was going to the Heat all long it's been reported by various sources. It's almost like he wanted to f**k them over. He wouldn't return the owners calls or texts until Thursday night almost right before he made the announcement so now the Cavs can't sign anyone of note. Sure he didn't owe anyone anything he was a free agent, but that s**t was f**ked up. There's nothing to get over, I don't like the Cavs I'm just answering the question posed by the TC.
 7 years ago '08        #111
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
The point is, he gave up and copped out, and Im not from that era. Im from the era that work hard to win championships, not cop out and team up with two other stars to make a super team.
this s**t is comical....
 7 years ago '09        #112
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
hella n*ggas in here saying they still like bron were talkin mad s**t about tha n*gga a few days ago .......
 7 years ago '04        #113
aldo 
space
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Trying to win????? They had back to back 60 win seasons. Maybe Im crazy but that's winning. Not to mention he promised the city of Cleveland his hometown, that he would not rest until he brought a championship to Cleveland. What bhappened to that????
If you call bringing in Mo Williams as the 2nd best player, then hiring Mike Brown as the coach, bringing in a washed up Shaq and not getting AMARE STOUDMIRE because you didn't want to get rid of JJ HICKSON and instead got ANTWAN JAMISON trying to win, then I guess they were. The ONLY REASON THEY WON 60 GAMES WAS BECAUSE OF HIM. You realize they were 1-6 this year when he didn't play right? You realized he AVERAGED damn near 30 points, over 8 a.ssists and 7 rebounds a game right? So that means the majority of the time he went over that, he HAS TO DO THAT EVERY NIGHT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO HAVE A CHANCE AT WINNING, so tell me besides Jordan, what other player has to DO THAT EVERY NIGHT TO HAVE A CHANCE AT WINNING? I'll wait.....

Last edited by aldo; 07-12-2010 at 12:27 PM..
 07-12-2010, 12:23 PM         #114
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamET09 said:
hella n*ggas in here saying they still like bron were talkin mad s**t about tha n*gga a few days ago .......
You saw that too, huh?
 7 years ago '04        #115
aldo 
space
space
space
 Dope Bai said:

7 years ago '07        #116
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
thats the part all these kids are leavin out....
THats why I brought up age. It seems to me all the younger cats is agreeing wit lbjs move.

How can you win 60 games back to back and then not do anything in the playoffs. Who leaves a 60 win team back to back???? + he gave up in the playoffs. So the lose this year was on him. He is the leader.

I bet you Miami doesn't win 66 games this year. Obviously he was the biggest part of that, but still 66 wins out of 82 games??????? Thats not a good enough team?????

The reason why Im so adamant about this, was becasue I was a big fan of lbj's, and what he did dissapoints me. Jordan would have never done that.
 7 years ago '08        #117
space
space
 kuruption said:
He knew he was going to the Heat all long it's been reported by various sources. It's almost like he wanted to f**k them over. He wouldn't return the owners calls or texts until Thursday night almost right before he made the announcement so now the Cavs can't sign anyone of note. Sure he didn't owe anyone anything he was a free agent, but that s**t was f**ked up. There's nothing to get over, I don't like the Cavs I'm just answering the question posed by the TC.
that "get over it" wasn't necessarily directed at you, playboy!!
 7 years ago '09        #118
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 WilliamET09 said:
im one of them,but then i was like what did the cavs really do to make sure he stayed. i cant blame dude
 7 years ago '08        #119
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 yunglouie said:
^^^^^^^nah i rather stay with my people and win one for them. get paid more to if stayed.im good on leaving yo
once i saw your area code i knew you were a player hater literally
 7 years ago '04        #120
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 aldo said:
People just forget that Kobe DIDNT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE HORNETS AND THAT HE WANTED TO PLAY FOR L.A. When he stepped into the league he was already on one of the most talented teams in the NBA. On top of that, he seemed to wanted to be the man all along when Shaq was the man, Shaq leaves, he cried and complains about Andrew Bynum and wanting him to be traded then on top of that pulls the "I need some help so I'll act like I want to be traded card", r*pes a white girl inbetween all this, gives up on his team in game 7 versus the Suns, blowing a 3-1 lead in the same series, blowing a 24 point Finals lead, getting blowed out by 39 in the Finals, shooting 6-24 in a game 7 at home in the Finals after while being virtually invisible the ENTIRE 4TH QUARTER with Pau, Artest and Fisher bringing home that ship' but people still RESPECT HIS GREATNESS AND IS BEING COMPARED TO JORDAN, you know why?...Because he has 5 RINGS, period, and people just forget that 3 of those of rings HE PLAYED WITH THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA LOL. But his legacy is still intact but LeBron's is ruined, ok.
This has nothing to do with Kobe nor was anyone defending him on BX when he was talking s**t on Bynum and requesting a trade like a lil b**ch. This is all you Bron defenders bring up. Not one person is up in here saying "kobe wouldn't have done that" so why does this keep getting brought up?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy