How many of yall still like LeBron and lets be honest!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
227 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 1991 1991
he was my fav player... i gained even more respect for him... he dont owe cavs sht
 7 years ago '06        #62
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
I still like him just not as much. I lost a lot of respect for Lebron after his decision.
 07-12-2010, 10:48 AM         #63
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still like him.

However it's much, much less.

EDIT: Being a Cavs fan it was tough to see him go, but I hope him the best and I hope he gets many rings, tainted or not.

Last edited by Sid 6point7; 07-12-2010 at 10:51 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #64
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 yunglouie said:
n*gga this is exactly why people is roastin his a.ss. he a b**ch. he took the easy way my n*gga. he aint no jordan and he aint no kobe. never was never will
This is EXACTLY why he went to Miami LOL. No matter what LeBron did, he was never gonna eclipse Jordan, ever. Had could have stayed in Cleveland and won 6 rings without a hall of fame player playing with him and n*ggas still wouldn't think he was on Jordan or Kobe's level, so what exactly was he going to accomplish for his LEGACY? Everybody forgets that Chris Bosh said he wanted to play with LeBron, just not in Cleveland and that Wade asked him to come to Miami, at least according to various reports, so y'all tell me how the hell is this hurting his legacy? LOL. So y'all gone tell me.....HE IS GOING TO HURT HIS LEGACY.....BY WINNING? LOL. Ok, if y'all say so. I don't understand how a man gets hate for taking a pay cut, giving up his LEGACY (whatever that was gonna be), willing to share the limelight with a top 3 NBA player all for the sake of having a chance to win mutliple NBA titles for years to come...does that make any sense? Kevin Garnett should have NOT wasted his prime NBA years with the T'Wovles and LeBron should NOT waste his with the Cavs. I heard this a**hole on ESPN the night of 'The Decision' saying "HE WILL NEVER BE JORDAN, MAGIC OR BIRD BECAUSE HE COULDN'T WIN IT BY HIMSELF".......................................... ...........WHEN THE F**K DID ANY GREAT PLAYER EVER WIN A RING BY HIMSELF?

Last edited by aldo; 07-12-2010 at 10:53 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #65
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 15404 15404
I thought it would have meant more if he won a ring in Cleveland but what's done is done.

You n*ggas can't even front that you won't be watching the Heat when they play though.
 07-12-2010, 10:52 AM         #66
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
I thought it would have meant more if he won a ring in Cleveland but what's done is done.

You n*ggas can't even front that you won't be watching the Heat when they play though.
s**t... EVERYBODY is going to watch that cheesin' a.ss team. Crazy passes and oops EVERYWHERE lol
 7 years ago '07        #67
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
never have liked him, never will like him
 7 years ago '04        #68
aldo 
space
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
He ruined his legacy, took the easy way out, s**tted on his home town, took second fiddle, and himself said he doesn't have the presure of scoring 30 every night. Which 1 one player in the L with a skill set, and athleticism as the queen, doesn't want to score 30 every night????

=

He lost all of my respect.

He can never be mentioned with the greats of Jordan and Kobe - Magic and Bird...
...When has any of those players you named won titles with the pressure of having to score 30 a night for his team to have a chance at winning a game? I'll wait.....
 07-12-2010, 10:56 AM         #69
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe r*ped a girl and people still love him. Lebron switched teams so he could win a ring and he's a martyr
 7 years ago '07        #70
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 lifesabeach said:
Kobe r*ped a girl and people still love him. Lebron switched teams so he could win a ring and he's a martyr
people dont still love lebron? news to me
 7 years ago '10        #71
Gdot82 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
He lost a lot of respect. Being the face of the NBA you should want to compete. He trying to get on A team where it would be no competition. that's what he grew up on. He played for st Vincent and he had no competition he had a nba game playing with bunch of kids. The point of getting the trophey is beating the best and coming out number 1 not getting all the best players on one team and beating people not equal to you or almost as good.
 07-12-2010, 11:03 AM         #72
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aldo said:
...When has any of those players you named won titles with the pressure of having to score 30 a night for his team to have a chance at winning a game? I'll wait.....
None of them, except Jordan. And even Jordan didn't HAVE to do it from 1992 and up.

People forget that it was a common thing in the 80's and early 90's for championship NBA teams to be stacked with at least 3 HOF'ers and a couple of allstar-caliber players off the bench. It is what it is though. When LeBron averages 27 ppg, 8 apg, 8 rbg for his career, with about 4 MVP's, 4 rings and other records...he's easily top 3 of all-time.

*Waits for the "you don't know basketball" crowd to come through*
 7 years ago '04        #73
aldo 
space
space
space
 lifesabeach said:
People just forget that Kobe DIDNT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE HORNETS AND THAT HE WANTED TO PLAY FOR L.A. When he stepped into the league he was already on one of the most talented teams in the NBA. On top of that, he seemed to wanted to be the man all along when Shaq was the man, Shaq leaves, he cried and complains about Andrew Bynum and wanting him to be traded then on top of that pulls the "I need some help so I'll act like I want to be traded card", r*pes a white girl inbetween all this, gives up on his team in game 7 versus the Suns, blowing a 3-1 lead in the same series, blowing a 24 point Finals lead, getting blowed out by 39 in the Finals, shooting 6-24 in a game 7 at home in the Finals after while being virtually invisible the ENTIRE 4TH QUARTER with Pau, Artest and Fisher bringing home that ship' but people still RESPECT HIS GREATNESS AND IS BEING COMPARED TO JORDAN, you know why?...Because he has 5 RINGS, period, and people just forget that 3 of those of rings HE PLAYED WITH THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA LOL. But his legacy is still intact but LeBron's is ruined, ok.
 7 years ago '10        #74
Gdot82 
space
space
space
 aldo said:
Jordan spent seven years trying to get a championship.. All of em went through losing you only looking at the highlights of there career eventually they got the players to win which is true but they stuck it out till that time came that's the difference.
 7 years ago '04        #75
aldo 
space
space
space
 Illuminated said:
None of them, except Jordan. And even Jordan didn't HAVE to do it from 1992 and up.

People forget that it was a common thing in the 80's and early 90's for championship NBA teams to be stacked with at least 3 HOF'ers and a couple of allstar-caliber players off the bench. It is what it is though. When LeBron averages 27 ppg, 8 apg, 8 rbg for his career, with about 4 MVP's, 4 rings and other records...he's easily top 3 of all-time.

*Waits for the "you don't know basketball" crowd to come through*
I approve this powerful post. What people don't forget is that it's Wade's team only by the fact that he was already there, but how many of them n*ggas from "Wade's Team" are still playing there? I'll wait.....

And somebody explain to me how the f**k can LeBron go from being regarded as the best player in the league to being a sidekick only because he choose to play with the 3rd best player in the league? I'll wait.....

When LeBron is "the man" on this team, has about 4-5 MVPS, Maybe 4-5 Titles, Maybe 3-5 Finals MVPS.....y'all don't think he will have a Legacy? LOL. OK.
 7 years ago '04        #76
bperiod 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 0 0
 aldo said:
people just forget that kobe didnt want to play for the hornets and that he wanted to play for l.a. When he stepped into the league he was already on one of the most talented teams in the nba. On top of that, he seemed to wanted to be the man all along when shaq was the man, shaq leaves, he cried and complains about andrew bynum and wanting him to be traded then on top of that pulls the "i need some help so i'll act like i want to be traded card", r*pes a white girl inbetween all this, gives up on his team in game 7 versus the suns, blowing a 3-1 lead in the same series, blowing a 24 point finals lead, getting blowed out by 39 in the finals, shooting 6-24 in a game 7 at home in the finals after while being virtually invisible the entire 4th quarter with pau, artest and fisher bringing home that ship' but people still respect his greatness and is being compared to jordan, you know why?...because he has 5 rings, period, and people just forget that 3 of those of rings he played with the best player in the nba lol. But his legacy is still intact but lebron's is ruined, ok.
word!
 7 years ago '05        #77
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
What did he do? He left Cleveland? Oh f**king well!! His contract was up and he chose a new team. It's not like he signed new contract last year and then held out for more $ a month later. I don't like the team that he went to. Miami has four that's right 4 players under contract. If it truly had nothing to do with $ then why did those three sign for such big contracts. There's no room to bring in some role players and a PG which is desperately needed!! But at the end of the day he's still my favorite player in the league!!!
 7 years ago '10        #78
Gdot82 
space
space
space
 aldo said:
Jordan spent seven years trying to get a championship.. All of em went through losing you only looking at the highlights of there career eventually they got the players to win which is true but they stuck it out till that time came that's the difference.
 07-12-2010, 11:13 AM         #79
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I became a hater of his and my respect for him obviously has dropped tremendously over his "Decision".
 7 years ago '04        #80
aldo 
space
space
space
 Gdot82 said:

Didn't he just spent 7 years trying to do that? Going through losing? And you saying stuck it out? Does Cleveland look like they tryna win a title anytime soon. You've had the best player in the league for about 3 years now and failed to get him an all-star caliber player. You could have had Amare but you wanted JJ Hickson?????
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy