How many of yall still like LeBron and lets be honest!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2010, 04:00 AM         #41
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yunglouie said:
he the closed thing to the n*gga. and u obviously must've not seen basketball lately stupid a.ss. so dude stop talkin.......please.lol
Kobe is close, but he will never be better than jordan. Even though I think he will retire with probably more rings. Jordan will always be the greatest.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
Honestly, im still a fan. That whole "decision" shyt was expected. Why I say that is because espn been building this up for 3 f**king yrs. Lebron has his own marketing agency, with the amount of hype coming into this, dudes hanging on everything that he does, he capitalized off it with that special. More people watched that shyt than him getting swept in the finals.

And i honestly don't know what fans of cleveland were expecting when it was clear as day that this n*gga was gone, lets see really mo williams got overpaid, anderson varejao got overpaid, they traded for jamison when they could have got amare. The funny thing about that is all they had to do was give up JJ. hickson in the deal...the same jj hickson mike brown didn't even give burn in the f**king playoffs....what was the f**king point. So no free agents want to come to cleveland. Are you really gonna tell me that the week that Lebron was a free agent cavs couldn't make no moves for other pieces to entice Lebron to stay in cleveland and then "the decision" special came and ya was expecting him to stay while as whole the eastern conference got stronger.

I felt sorry for the fans of the cavs but then they started burning jerseys and given this dude death threats, getting personal with the momma jokes..and Dan gilbert had the nerve to come out and say that shyt about dude after what he did for that franchise.

also...lets say delonte did f**k dude moms....and people knew about it......ya seriously thought he was coming back? Everyone knew this n*gga was gone once the shyt broke out. I hope dude uses that hate to come at the league harder next year not giving a f**k.
 07-12-2010, 04:04 AM         #43
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope dude uses that hate to come at the league harder next year not giving a f**k.

Me too, I think he could use being the villain as motivation to do spectacular things next year. It'll be interesting.
 07-12-2010, 04:16 AM         #44
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't make a God out of the n*gga like many people, so I knew he wasn't perfect. He aint do s**t to me. He actually made a damn good decision.
 07-12-2010, 04:18 AM         #45
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a young pimp been clownin Lebron since his rookie year just to make stans mad, i do the same s**t wit Tupac & Kobe tell the truth

but all i really care about is what happens on the court & he got my respect. i don't agree wit all his decisions especially this Miami move but I wish him the best regardless mayne. i'd still pay to watch the n*gga anyday
 7 years ago '10        #46
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 Bigakathebeast said:
Honestly, im still a fan. That whole "decision" shyt was expected. Why I say that is because espn been building this up for 3 f**king yrs. Lebron has his own marketing agency, with the amount of hype coming into this, dudes hanging on everything that he does, he capitalized off it with that special. More people watched that shyt than him getting swept in the finals.

And i honestly don't know what fans of cleveland were expecting when it was clear as day that this n*gga was gone, lets see really mo williams got overpaid, anderson varejao got overpaid, they traded for jamison when they could have got amare. The funny thing about that is all they had to do was give up JJ. hickson in the deal...the same jj hickson mike brown didn't even give burn in the f**king playoffs....what was the f**king point. So no free agents want to come to cleveland. Are you really gonna tell me that the week that Lebron was a free agent cavs couldn't make no moves for other pieces to entice Lebron to stay in cleveland and then "the decision" special came and ya was expecting him to stay while as whole the eastern conference got stronger.

I felt sorry for the fans of the cavs but then they started burning jerseys and given this dude death threats, getting personal with the momma jokes..and Dan gilbert had the nerve to come out and say that shyt about dude after what he did for that franchise.

also...lets say delonte did f**k dude moms....and people knew about it......ya seriously thought he was coming back? Everyone knew this n*gga was gone once the shyt broke out. I hope dude uses that hate to come at the league harder next year not giving a f**k.
Finally, someone said the truth. Why the f**k would he go back to Cleveland. He could of went to the Chi or NY though. I lost a little respect for this n*gga when he gave up in the playoffs. I always knew he had that ego s**t. I only care about what he does on the court. He's not clutch and who knows if he ever will be. Lebron always try to make the right play on the court. Giving it to the man whose wide open. He's a big a.ss POINT GUARD WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE A GREAT FINISHER. He still a top 3 player. He trying to win and doesn't care about what people think about his legacy. I can see how people hate him because he's not like MJ and other greats by leading his own team. He looks like a b**ch with that prospective. No matter what though I can't hate ANYONE WHO WANTS TO WIN. Whatever it takes to get the hardware. People act like he just sold his soul or something. He still will be putting in work and people will still watch him regardless. I'm still a fan, but he's not my favorite player. With that being said he still hasn't won anything, but hopefully he'll stop getting over-hyped. Dude is still a jump shot away from being unstoppable. If he ever reaches his potential...

Last edited by SlycerXblade; 07-12-2010 at 04:39 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #47
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22556 22556
i didn't like him before, but now I kind of want to see him and miami beast on the league.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #48
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I find myself defending LeBron nowadays more than usual so I'd say I'm still a fan. This is a humbling situation for him and if he can get through it, he'll become the player we all thought he'd become 7 or 8 years ago.
 07-12-2010, 08:17 AM         #49
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:

[pic - click to view]

oh s**t it's Bro
 7 years ago '04        #50
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
indifferent about him, just wish he had handled the situation better.

I lost a little respect, but my respect for most athletes is non-existent to begin with anyways...hope he does well, but I also hope the Cavs are successful without him.
 07-12-2010, 08:49 AM         #51
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've browsed the forums the past couple of days without replying to any of the posts, and what I saw disgusted me. How can ONE MAN receive so much hate from a bunch of people that he doesn't even know exists? I'm seeing people make death threats, burn jerseys, call him gay, make personal insults, and other extreme crap. All because of his decision on where he wants to play basketball?

People are saying that his decision is gonna tarnish his legacy and so forth. Damn that! What if LBJ doesn't wanna be the "next GOAT" or one of them? What if Wade, Bosh and LBJ discussed this at great length before it was done and it was said that LBJ would be the leader of the team? Let's remember D-Wade's rookie year with Eddie Jones and Lamar Odom. He didn't have to score 30 ppg to be effective, but yet they still made the playoffs. Some of you are using this moment to hype up Kobe and whatnot. But when you look at it, this is actually Kobe's career in reverse. Kobe didn't become "the man" until a few years ago. Before then, he was 2nd option to Shaq. LBJ however, started off as the man and is now going to a similar situation that Kobe had with Shaq. I also like how a lot of Kobe fans are saying that LBJ is gonna be the 2nd option automatically, but when you bring up Kobe/Shaq, they'll argue to the death that it was an option 1a/1b with Kobe and Shaq. Why can't it be option 1a/1b with LeBron James and D-Wade? Or does double standards like that only exists when you're defending Kobe?

I guess LeBron james can't do anything right, in the eyes of Boxden. Even though the guy is worth a few hundred million dollars, chilling on the beach in Miami, etc., while the BX posters that are hating are flat broke and miserable --- but yet, LBJ is the one who's making bad choices? Riiiiiiiiight! Some of y'all are too concerned...seriously.

Last edited by Illuminated; 07-12-2010 at 08:53 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #52
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
 more_fya said:
Still my n*gga. Most of the n*ggas complaining about it would do the same s**t.

Hell nah. I'd never do that suckah a.ss s**t. If I would have left it would have been for new york.
 7 years ago '05        #53
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
I actually like him more now. Before I didn't really care for him and that was primarily because people in the media and elsewhere were hyping him as something he isn't. Now lets be clear...he could have handled this a ton better. But no one in his camp is willing to call him on this s**t b/c they can't. He should have told Gilbert he wasn't returning. He shouldn't have held a 1 hour special. Those things completely undermined the selflessness of the actual act of taking less money to join 2 other all stars for no other reason but to win. He doesn't care about being the "man" he didn't care about being a max player...he doesn't care about his stats. He just wants to win and I have so much more respect for him now because he has made that clear.

To me he finally showed who he really is and that's a guy who is more Magic than Jordan. A guy more willing to dominate with his vision and play-making ability than his scoring. A guy who probably doesn't want to be the greatest ever but just one of. A guy that can make the players around him better but actually needs good players to push to great instead of average players to push to just good. That was good enough to get him to a Finals in a down year...a few ECFs but that's never gonna win you a title. And to be honest I think people expected that to be enough because of the hype surrounding him.

Now I know he is going to D-Wade's team but where Wade isn't a vocal leader, instead choosing to speak through the intensity he plays with on a nightly basis...LeBron is a vocal leader and he will IMO just naturally command that team because vocal leaders always do...ask Derek Fisher. And I really don't think Wade will have an issue with that.

For people saying he took the easy way out...there are no easy championships. He wouldn't have won in Cleveland. He wouldn't have won in NY b/c D'Antoni's coaching style will never win a title. Now he may have won in Chicago and he may have been able to build to a championship with the Nets but at the end of that day the sure place to definitely contend was Miami. They still have to beat Boston, Orlando, Chicago in East...they still have to get past what will be a better Laker team if they were to make the Finals. No championship is easy. He went to the place where he could best compete not where a championship would be best guaranteed.

Last edited by iggyemu; 07-12-2010 at 09:26 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #54
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 MrTripleDouble said:
Complaining about another grown man

[pic - click to view]

at the people who worry about what another man is doing.
 7 years ago '04        #55
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 231 231
Man, ya'll need to grow up. What he did is the business that happens in basketball, football and baseball. People/Athletes move on! Did you losing any amount of respect for Deion Sanders when he went from the Atlanta Falcons (where he did not win a SB) to San Fran (where he won a SB) to the Cowboys (where he won a SB). Let's just say, Lebron stayed in Cleveland and finished his career without winning a title, then you guys would speak of him like you do a Charles Barkley who finished his career without winning a title - Great player BUT he didn't win a title (ring)!

I still respect Lebron because he was smart enough to realize that he wasn't going to get it done in Cleveland (they had no Draft Picks this year, they weren't active in the Free Agent market, and it appeared that they would have had pretty much the same team they lost with in 09-10).

The situation "DECISION" that went down is JUST THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS!
 7 years ago '06        #56
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Venom said:
he aint no king. he's a jester in wade's castle
 7 years ago '09        #57
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
thats my n*gga, so no.

he did what he felt was right, and what was best in his interest for his family and career.

don't blame him, blame Wade and Bosh's recruiting skills, they wanted him there just as bad as he wanted to go to that team

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #58
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
He ruined his legacy, took the easy way out, s**tted on his home town, took second fiddle, and himself said he doesn't have the presure of scoring 30 every night. Which 1 one player in the L with a skill set, and athleticism as the queen, doesn't want to score 30 every night????

=

He lost all of my respect.

He can never be mentioned with the greats of Jordan and Kobe - Magic and Bird...
 7 years ago '05        #59
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Still? That would imply I liked him at some point
 7 years ago '05        #60
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10884 10884
 Dope Bai said:
He ruined his legacy, took the easy way out, s**tted on his home town, took second fiddle, and himself said he doesn't have the presure of scoring 30 every night. Which 1 one player in the L with a skill set, and athleticism as the queen, doesn't want to score 30 every night????

=

He lost all of my respect.

He can never be mentioned with the greats of Jordan and Kobe - Magic and Bird...
We have a winner here!! Took the words outta my mouth. I lost respect for him too. He will never be respected as a champion captain leader lol.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy