How many of yall still like LeBron and lets be honest!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
114 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2010, 03:10 AM         #21
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing about Lebron is that no matter how much people might hate him they still will recognize his incredible talent. The whole "hurting his legacy thing" is something that the fans will discuss for years. Lebron doesn't strike me as someone who cares about his legacy (being better than MJ like Kobe) and that's okay because everybody can't be kobe or MJ, as a player Lebron will still be great and I think will win championships in Miami. Where ever he ranks on the list of greats will be for the fans to decide and I don't think he cares what they think, and he shouldn't, he should do what he feels is best and that is miami.
 7 years ago '08        #22
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
Still my favorite player in the League.
 7 years ago '10        #23
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$11,789 | Props total: 7760 7760
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
He's one of my favorite players, but yea he did. It's not just him, Wade did as well.
hell ya wade did as well. i can understand bosh though i mean atleast he told his team im not coming back,instead of dragging them n*ggas to a embarrasing espn special
 07-12-2010, 03:17 AM         #24
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 little ms riot said:
I never not liked him but I never thought he was the next Jordan. He's just exciting to watch when he's having a good game... I don't think he's gonna be less exciting because of decisions he's made. I'd still pick Wade over him tho.
I've never seen Lebron as Jordan because as far as styles they are very different. But I still think Lebron is a great player and has a chance to do great things with Bosh and Wade. The hate against Lebron is getting out of control. He made a decision as a grown man and in my opinion showed courage. He showed courage because the easiest decision for lebron would have been for him to go back to cleveland, instead he did something unprecedented and joined forces with a superstar (Wade) and an all star (Bosh), and has been subsequently slammed for it. Nothing is guaranteed, Lebron, Wade, and Bosh will have to earn their ring.
 7 years ago '10        #25
space
space
 wandering2121 said:
I've never seen Lebron as Jordan because as far as styles they are very different. But I still think Lebron is a great player and has a chance to do great things with Bosh and Wade. The hate against Lebron is getting out of control. He made a decision as a grown man and in my opinion showed courage. He showed courage because the easiest decision for lebron would have been for him to go back to cleveland, instead he did something unprecedented and joined forces with a superstar (Wade) and an all star (Bosh), and has been subsequently slammed for it. Nothing is guaranteed, Lebron, Wade, and Bosh will have to earn their ring.
n*gga this is exactly why people is roastin his a.ss. he a b**ch. he took the easy way my n*gga. he aint no jordan and he aint no kobe. never was never will
 7 years ago '04        #26
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,540 | Props total: 6244 6244
 wandering2121 said:
The thing about Lebron is that no matter how much people might hate him they still will recognize his incredible talent. The whole "hurting his legacy thing" is something that the fans will discuss for years. Lebron doesn't strike me as someone who cares about his legacy (being better than MJ like Kobe) and that's okay because everybody can't be kobe or MJ, as a player Lebron will still be great and I think will win championships in Miami. Where ever he ranks on the list of greats will be for the fans to decide and I don't think he cares what they think, and he shouldn't, he should do what he feels is best and that is miami.
now dats sum real s**t
 7 years ago '04        #27
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 yunglouie said:
n*gga this is exactly why people is roastin his a.ss. he a b**ch. he took the easy way my n*gga. he aint no jordan and he aint no kobe. never was never will
Kobe is no Jordan either, so dude stop talkin.......please
 07-12-2010, 03:32 AM         #28
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hated him before (because people overrated his a.ss to a point where they would guarantee the Cavs were winning a title every year, AND THEY NEVER DID and because all he does is dunk the ball and he has yet to work on his J which is why he always tried to win games driving to the hoop as opposed to shooting, reminds me of Rondo in this aspect, but at this point i like Rondo more than lebrick)

i hated him now i despise him and will always cheer against him
 7 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 Young Fab said:
Kobe is no Jordan either, so dude stop talkin.......please
he the closed thing to the n*gga. and u obviously must've not seen basketball lately stupid a.ss. so dude stop talkin.......please.lol
 7 years ago '04        #30
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 yunglouie said:
he the closed thing to the n*gga. and u obviously must've not seen basketball lately stupid a.ss. so dude stop talkin.......please.lol
u mean "closest" right? dumbass, anyway

Did MJ ever play wit a big da caliber of Shaq or even Gasol...........the answer is no so please stop existing

Last edited by Young Fab; 07-12-2010 at 03:40 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #31
space
space
yo foreal im not even gonna argue with ur stupid a.ss. and im pretty sure pippen rodman grant and armstong aernt that bad of a cast stupid f**k... not to mention kukoc.... stop really ur embarassing urself rite now.lol
 7 years ago '10        #32
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
i hated him before (because people overrated his a.ss to a point where they would guarantee the Cavs were winning a title every year, AND THEY NEVER DID and because all he does is dunk the ball and he has yet to work on his J which is why he always tried to win games driving to the hoop as opposed to shooting, reminds me of Rondo in this aspect, but at this point i like Rondo more than lebrick)

i hated him now i despise him and will always cheer against him
i bet u was riding that n*gga d*ck when they said he was interviewing with the clippers.
 7 years ago '04        #33
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 yunglouie said:
yo foreal im not even gonna argue with ur stupid a.ss. and im pretty sure pippen rodman grant and armstong aernt that bad of a cast stupid f**k... not to mention kukoc.... stop really ur embarassing urself rite now.lol
exactly how much dumber could you possibly get my man?
 7 years ago '05        #34
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
I'm still a Lebron stan.
 7 years ago '10        #35
space
space
 Young Fab said:
exactly how much dumber could you possibly get my man?
dismissed
 7 years ago '09        #36
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
He still is one of the top 3 players in the league and I completely understand him wanting to win ain't nothing wrong with that but I guess he just doesn't have that love for the rivalry and competitive fire as I thought he did,there's no way in the world you would have caught jordan back in the day joining up with the lakers just to beat the pistons.
 7 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 gGgM35 said:
He still is one of the top 3 players in the league and I completely understand him wanting to win ain't nothing wrong with that but I guess he just doesn't have that love for the rivalry and competitive fire as I thought he did,there's no way in the world you would have caught jordan back in the day joining up with the lakers just to beat the pistons.
 07-12-2010, 03:54 AM         #38
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still my n*gga. Most of the n*ggas complaining about it would do the same s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #39
space
space
^^^^^^^nah i rather stay with my people and win one for them. get paid more to if stayed.im good on leaving yo
 07-12-2010, 03:58 AM         #40
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yunglouie said:

The point is people can roast him all they want, what I'm saying is that I doubt Lebron is sitting in Miami saying, "I wonder what people think about me." I think he knew doing what he did that he would face heavy criticism, if I'm not mistaken I think he said he knew it would be tough on the fans and it is. Lebron is not Jordan or Kobe, but he's still great. And kOBE is not Jordan either. All three are great.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
47 comments
1 day ago