Rick Ross "Teflon Don" Official Thread

most viewed right now
 161
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Teflon Don
5 mics, classic album 10 35.71%
4 mics, 9 32.14%
3 mics, average 5 17.86%
2 mics, 2 7.14%
1 mic, GARBAGE 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-14-2010, 08:11 AM         #261
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo where can I find the bonus tracks in CDQ? Mafia Music 2 is and that freestyle are bonustracks right?
 8 years ago '05        #262
Suavebeatz 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$11,263 | Props total: 18970 18970
 HotepSuns said:
look at this angry n*gga.....making up s**t...badly mastered?...k!ll yourself..oh,and war report 2>>>this bulls**t..



LOL How am I angry? I'm a fan of CNN hell I even got all of NORE's solo VINYLS not even cd's and like someone stated in the post below these n*ggaz are washed up, this album sounds like a.ss, all it takes is 20 minutes of checking out posts on this board and you can tell you clearly just hate Rick Ross......Now find 1 thread where I ever hated on a rap n*gga?

I think I even see you pissed off at Ross on the SOHH forum, holy s**t did he f**k ya broad or some s**t, it must be personal

:dancingcool:
 07-14-2010, 08:17 AM         #263
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I'm a CNN fan who loves that gritty NY music of the 90's & early 2000's, but this album is easily destroying The War Report 2.

OB4CL2 was a classic.
The War Report is far from it.

Their voices are gone. They're in their late 30's talking about the same s**t they were when they were in their teens. Nas's appearance cannot save this album.



If you're not feeling Teflon Don, then Rick Ross just isn't for you.


(patiently waiting for Audio Meth to drop)
..




[video - click to view]

 07-14-2010, 08:19 AM         #264
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said:
LOL How am I angry? I'm a fan of CNN hell I even got all of NORE's solo VINYLS not even cd's and like someone stated in the post below these n*ggaz are washed up, this album sounds like a.ss, all it takes is 20 minutes of checking out posts on this board and you can tell you clearly just hate Rick Ross......Now find 1 thread where I ever hated on a rap n*gga?

I think I even see you pissed off at Ross on the SOHH forum, holy s**t did he f**k ya broad or some s**t, it must be personal

:dancingcool:

you're clearly angry....i made a comment that cnn's war report 2 is better,and you blew ya top..crying,and making up s**t about the mastering on the album...now you making up s**t about me posting on sohh?...n*gga i don't post on sohh.....you gotta be angry,because you on a mean streak of straight up lying for no reason at all...calm yo b**ch a.ss down...
 8 years ago '05        #265
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 guncity2007 said:
There was 2 tracks that i ended up keeping but im not a hater i just wasnt pleased with the album
we don't expect you to be pleased with the album. You have Nicki Minaj in your avy and a sig that says Nicki > so obviously you have no taste in music so please exit thread quietly
 8 years ago '05        #266
Suavebeatz 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$11,263 | Props total: 18970 18970
 HotepSuns said:
you're clearly angry....i made a comment that cnn's war report 2 is better,and you blew ya top..crying,and making up s**t about the mastering on the album...now you making up s**t about me posting on sohh?...n*gga i don't post on sohh.....you gotta be angry,because you on a mean streak of straight up lying for no reason at all...calm yo b**ch a.ss down...
n*gga you in the Teflon Don Official Thread talking about that garbage a.ss CNN album and constantly posting youtube tracks of the album,I am sure ANYBODY who wanted the album would've already DL'd in the first place.

No matter how many curse words you type that album still garbage and you should go promote it in the Official CNN WR2 thread. You don't like Ross music why be in the thread?

I'm not impartial or angry you just make no sense.

SUNZ's Avatar
SUNZ SUNZ is online now
Download KING

Join Date: Feb 2001
Reppin': Isle Of Man
Posts: 23,407
SUNZ has disabled reputation
Default

Man the tracks left off this, the lack of consistency. I don't give a fukk how hyped he is. This shyt is Nature - For all season with better beats.

this is a noreaga album with better beats.
__________________
 07-14-2010, 08:39 AM         #267
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said:
n*gga you in the Teflon Don Official Thread talking about that garbage a.ss CNN album and constantly posting youtube tracks of the album,I am sure ANYBODY who wanted the album would've already DL'd in the first place.

No matter how many curse words you type that album still garbage and you should go promote it in the Official CNN WR2 thread. You don't like Ross music why be in the thread?

I'm not impartial or angry you just make no sense.

SUNZ's Avatar
SUNZ SUNZ is online now
Download KING

Join Date: Feb 2001
Reppin': Isle Of Man
Posts: 23,407
SUNZ has disabled reputation
Default

Man the tracks left off this, the lack of consistency. I don't give a fukk how hyped he is. This shyt is Nature - For all season with better beats.

this is a noreaga album with better beats.
__________________


@ this ignorant d*ckhead....so because another kid has sun in his screen name...that makes it me?...so every kid with suave in their screen name is you?....you can't be this retarded....or maybe you are..


and who gives a s**t what thread i'm in....i made a comment about the ALBUM..and left it alone....than YOU came in here b**ching,and crying about MY OPINION,and LYING about s**t...from the mastering of a cd to who i am on another board....further proof that you're angry....now you're mad i'm posting vids of the cnn album....lol...hilarious to me....let the tears continue to fall




[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #268
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 1266 1266
^Dope ish. Can't front. Might have to give WR2 another chance.
 07-14-2010, 10:01 AM         #269
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope this is his last album using this sound


i need some DJ Toomp, Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, Lex Luger beats

i hate that jazzy azz sound, i need some trunk music
 8 years ago '05        #270
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,586 | Props total: 10604 10604
album is flames
 8 years ago '09        #271
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,569 | Props total: 9400 9400
I think im big meech
 8 years ago '05        #272
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 56 56
I know ppl got they opinion and this is boxden lol so they can say whateva they want but this album is is sick will be getting copped
 8 years ago '10        #273
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 1266 1266
 braided_uppimp said:
i hope this is his last album using this sound


i need some DJ Toomp, Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, Lex Luger beats

i hate that jazzy azz sound, i need some trunk music
At the risk of starting my first boxden beef, dude:WE GET IT.

You've made this same post like five times bro. You don't like his older, composed, polished musical sound. You like that heavy southern bass crunk/trap music type stuff.

Hell, I'm totally into the Primo/Rza sound myself. To each his own.

Ross is trying something different, something we haven't really heard before and it's defintely working.

My point is, WE GET IT. YOU DON'T LIKE IT. Go listen to Jeezy.


Last edited by onlybuilt1906; 07-14-2010 at 11:21 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #274
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
3rd best rap album of the year so far IMO, behind "How I Got Over" & "Distant Relatives," based on what I've listened to
 8 years ago '05        #275
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
Sigh...damn let me come here and take a break from Nicki

Aston Martin Music on repeat :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #276
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
4.5/5....Dope a.ss album
 8 years ago '06        #277
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
I never thought I would ever say this , but album is fire ....Still don't believe anything he's rapping about..
 8 years ago '04        #278
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
MC Hammer is that heat
 8 years ago '05        #279
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,160 | Props total: 2073 2073
The beat on that last track is something serious.

Dope album overall, I'm not listening to Ross because I want to hear some dope lyrics, but the tape bangs.
 8 years ago '08        #280
wise2k2 
space
avatar space
space
$397 | Props total: 63 63
dope album
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
How was your life when this song dropped?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
May 18 - BREAKING Active Shooter In Santa Fe, Texas School
378 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy