John Wall's Summer League debut

most viewed right now
 646
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
759 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 205
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 161
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-11-2010, 08:12 PM         #81
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'm not about to go back and forth with you, especially with someone as insignificant as you. What do you offer to BX outside of you posting GIFs of Westbrook and Baron huggin up 24/7. You know my life, you know I f**ks with two girls at a time, you seen the pictures, so I'm always out and about.. I don't care too know about yours.. So how about this, you ignore me if you don't like me.. You dont see me running around replying to your s**t..

there was no "assumption" in my post, you stalk me, you exposed yourself in knowing my personal life, and you constantly in everything replying to me.. Fact not and a.ssumption buddy.. Get over it.
Yeah, stalked you because i happen to see one of your thread? Nice logic. Your d!ck riding was disgusting during the LeBron free agency. Whatever makes you happy by believing the bulls**t you type. Yes there were/are a.ssumptions, but hey you're a moron. Real talk doesn't connect with them.

Later, simple-minded clown. Oh, yeah your life is amazing because you have a chick on the side. Yet, doing more d*ck riding with Derrick Rose.


Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-11-2010 at 08:15 PM..
 07-11-2010, 08:13 PM         #82
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow 8 turnovers?

didnt see the game, but 8 turnovers is :eww:
 8 years ago '08        #83
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$8,925 | Props total: 4130 4130
Javale McGee did a dunk contest dunk out that joint! Dude will be a problem if he can stay focused from game to game. He'll explode some games and disappear in others.

Wall did well with 24 and 8 a.ssists and I was impressed with his court vision and on ball defense. He ran the pick and roll well and hit some J's when the defender went underneath. He'll have to learn to cut down on the TO's as he progresses.
 8 years ago '04        #84
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,340 | Props total: 8132 8132
 Hold That said:
BACK TO THE GAME..


Glad too see they putting Wall in the pick and roll, I was going to ask about why they werent doing that with his passing ability, they running that Cp3 and Tyson Chandler pick and roll play.. My n*gga Reggie WIlliams getting off though..
reggie been a beast since VMI. Nice to see him playing well. He actually played well in the 24 games he played with the warriors last season. I think he averaged like 15 a game
 07-11-2010, 08:16 PM         #85
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
nice statline by wall



minus the 8 to's
He admitted he had jitters.
 8 years ago '05        #86
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
lol @ jitters....guess he's had jitters his whole life because he's always been a turnover machine....he tries to get too pretty and thinks he's Rondo
 8 years ago '08        #87
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,738 | Props total: 114 114
done with this discussion... watching the Heat and Hornets now
 8 years ago '05        #88
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7907 7907
8 turnovers!?
 07-11-2010, 08:21 PM         #89
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MARTIAN MAR said:
lol @ jitters....guess he's had jitters his whole life because he's always been a turnover machine....he tries to get too pretty and thinks he's Rondo
Junior G, making sure he daggers a young point guard every chance he gets.
 8 years ago '05        #90
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,664 | Props total: 15290 15290
 NoLedge18720 said:
reggie been a beast since VMI. Nice to see him playing well. He actually played well in the 24 games he played with the warriors last season. I think he averaged like 15 a game
Yeah he played really well for the Warriors he's one of the reasons why they let Azuibuke go and wont match Morrow.. I wanted either one those three for the Bulls, Williams,Buke or Morrow would have fit nicely for us at the 2.. I like Williams the most because he can defend,score,shoot ok, and has really nice size, but the Warriors wont let him go.. Warriors backcourt scouting is beasty though.. Morrow undrafted, Wiliams from the D League..
 8 years ago '07        #91
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,192 | Props total: 79936 79936
i still think bx n*ggas dont know who John Wall is...

3 years, he'll be called the best point guard in the game.

Keep believing in Rose, Deron and Paul, theyre good, but Wall is taking this s**t to the next level.

John Wall n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #92
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
Too many turnovers but if the n*gga can cut them down then he's gonna be a problem. Quick as s**t.
 8 years ago '10        #93
BIGtheGoat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$126 | Props total: 2 2
 Hold That said:
Yeah he played really well for the Warriors he's one of the reasons why they let Azuibuke go and wont match Morrow.. I wanted either one those three for the Bulls, Williams,Buke or Morrow would have fit nicely for us at the 2.. I like Williams the most because he can defend,score,shoot ok, and has really nice size, but the Warriors wont let him go.. Warriors backcourt scouting is beasty though.. Morrow undrafted, Wiliams from the D League..
Reggie also a good teammate who has great work ethic and hunger for the game. I know him personally and seen his struggle to get here, dude is a future starter:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #94
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$8,063 | Props total: 173 173
i wasnt impressed at all. he was a s**t load faster than everybody else but thats it. got swatted a couple of times
 8 years ago '04        #95
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,352 | Props total: 14319 14319
 Bkjj11 said:

3 years, he'll be called the best point guard in the game.

Keep believing in Rose, Deron and Paul, theyre good, but Wall is taking this s**t to the next level.

John Wall n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #96
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,086 | Props total: 595 595
Lol @ him playing one game in the summer league and n*ggas already knowing how his career going be..

Wack a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '07        #97
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,192 | Props total: 79936 79936
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

i put money on it javon. John Wall is nice.

if u followed him before kentucky and in kentucky, 8 turnovers yeah, i've seen him do more than that.

John tries to force plays sometimes and thats his weakness. He'll learn and grown from that, but with his handle, aint nobody rippin that s**t from him, get that clear now.
 8 years ago '04        #98
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,352 | Props total: 14319 14319
 Bkjj11 said:
i put money on it javon. John Wall is nice.

if u followed him before kentucky and in kentucky, 8 turnovers yeah, i've seen him do more than that.

John tries to force plays sometimes and thats his weakness. He'll learn and grown from that, but with his handle, aint nobody rippin that s**t from him, get that clear now.
he needs to develop a mid-range jump shot
until then hes nothing more then a Ty Lawson 2.0
 8 years ago '08        #99
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$8,925 | Props total: 4130 4130
 murd410 said:
Lol @ him playing one game in the summer league and n*ggas already knowing how his career going be..

Wack a.ss n*ggas
n*ggas will always dwell on the negative bruh. Evan Turner has been gettin loads of hate on here too because of summer league games.
 8 years ago '04        #100
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,352 | Props total: 14319 14319
 SaMaDzz said:
awful comparison, at least say Rondo

im not disrespecting rondo like that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
55 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
56 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
I will marry this woman for real.
117 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
106 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy