Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '98        #81
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572
nice statline by wall

minus the 8 to's
 07-11-2010, 09:12 PM         #82
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'm not about to go back and forth with you, especially with someone as insignificant as you. What do you offer to BX outside of you posting GIFs of Westbrook and Baron huggin up 24/7. You know my life, you know I f**ks with two girls at a time, you seen the pictures, so I'm always out and about.. I don't care too know about yours.. So how about this, you ignore me if you don't like me.. You dont see me running around replying to your s**t..

there was no "assumption" in my post, you stalk me, you exposed yourself in knowing my personal life, and you constantly in everything replying to me.. Fact not and a.ssumption buddy.. Get over it.
Yeah, stalked you because i happen to see one of your thread? Nice logic. Your d!ck riding was disgusting during the LeBron free agency. Whatever makes you happy by believing the bulls**t you type. Yes there were/are a.ssumptions, but hey you're a moron. Real talk doesn't connect with them.

Later, simple-minded clown. Oh, yeah your life is amazing because you have a chick on the side. Yet, doing more d*ck riding with Derrick Rose.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-11-2010 at 09:15 PM..
 07-11-2010, 09:13 PM         #83
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow 8 turnovers?

didnt see the game, but 8 turnovers is :eww:
 7 years ago '08        #84
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,126 | Props total: 2839 2839
Javale McGee did a dunk contest dunk out that joint! Dude will be a problem if he can stay focused from game to game. He'll explode some games and disappear in others.

Wall did well with 24 and 8 a.ssists and I was impressed with his court vision and on ball defense. He ran the pick and roll well and hit some J's when the defender went underneath. He'll have to learn to cut down on the TO's as he progresses.
 7 years ago '04        #85
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6104 6104
 Hold That said:
BACK TO THE GAME..

Glad too see they putting Wall in the pick and roll, I was going to ask about why they werent doing that with his passing ability, they running that Cp3 and Tyson Chandler pick and roll play.. My n*gga Reggie WIlliams getting off though..
reggie been a beast since VMI. Nice to see him playing well. He actually played well in the 24 games he played with the warriors last season. I think he averaged like 15 a game
 07-11-2010, 09:16 PM         #86
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
nice statline by wall

minus the 8 to's
He admitted he had jitters.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6968 6968
lol @ jitters....guess he's had jitters his whole life because he's always been a turnover machine....he tries to get too pretty and thinks he's Rondo
 7 years ago '08        #88
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
done with this discussion... watching the Heat and Hornets now
 7 years ago '05        #89
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
8 turnovers!?
 07-11-2010, 09:21 PM         #90
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MARTIAN MAR said:
lol @ jitters....guess he's had jitters his whole life because he's always been a turnover machine....he tries to get too pretty and thinks he's Rondo
Junior G, making sure he daggers a young point guard every chance he gets.
 7 years ago '05        #91
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 NoLedge18720 said:
reggie been a beast since VMI. Nice to see him playing well. He actually played well in the 24 games he played with the warriors last season. I think he averaged like 15 a game
Yeah he played really well for the Warriors he's one of the reasons why they let Azuibuke go and wont match Morrow.. I wanted either one those three for the Bulls, Williams,Buke or Morrow would have fit nicely for us at the 2.. I like Williams the most because he can defend,score,shoot ok, and has really nice size, but the Warriors wont let him go.. Warriors backcourt scouting is beasty though.. Morrow undrafted, Wiliams from the D League..
 7 years ago '07        #92
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,476 | Props total: 69976 69976
i still think bx n*ggas dont know who John Wall is...

3 years, he'll be called the best point guard in the game.

Keep believing in Rose, Deron and Paul, theyre good, but Wall is taking this s**t to the next level.

John Wall n*gga.
 7 years ago '07        #93
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Too many turnovers but if the n*gga can cut them down then he's gonna be a problem. Quick as s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #94
BIGtheGoat 1 heat pts
space
space
$126 | Props total: 2 2
 Hold That said:
Yeah he played really well for the Warriors he's one of the reasons why they let Azuibuke go and wont match Morrow.. I wanted either one those three for the Bulls, Williams,Buke or Morrow would have fit nicely for us at the 2.. I like Williams the most because he can defend,score,shoot ok, and has really nice size, but the Warriors wont let him go.. Warriors backcourt scouting is beasty though.. Morrow undrafted, Wiliams from the D League..
Reggie also a good teammate who has great work ethic and hunger for the game. I know him personally and seen his struggle to get here, dude is a future starter:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #95
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
i wasnt impressed at all. he was a s**t load faster than everybody else but thats it. got swatted a couple of times
 7 years ago '04        #96
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8455 8455
 Bkjj11 said:

3 years, he'll be called the best point guard in the game.

Keep believing in Rose, Deron and Paul, theyre good, but Wall is taking this s**t to the next level.

John Wall n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #97
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
Lol @ him playing one game in the summer league and n*ggas already knowing how his career going be..

Wack a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '07        #98
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,476 | Props total: 69976 69976
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

i put money on it javon. John Wall is nice.

if u followed him before kentucky and in kentucky, 8 turnovers yeah, i've seen him do more than that.

John tries to force plays sometimes and thats his weakness. He'll learn and grown from that, but with his handle, aint nobody rippin that s**t from him, get that clear now.
 7 years ago '04        #99
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8455 8455
 Bkjj11 said:
i put money on it javon. John Wall is nice.

if u followed him before kentucky and in kentucky, 8 turnovers yeah, i've seen him do more than that.

John tries to force plays sometimes and thats his weakness. He'll learn and grown from that, but with his handle, aint nobody rippin that s**t from him, get that clear now.
he needs to develop a mid-range jump shot
until then hes nothing more then a Ty Lawson 2.0
 7 years ago '08        #100
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,126 | Props total: 2839 2839
 murd410 said:
Lol @ him playing one game in the summer league and n*ggas already knowing how his career going be..

Wack a.ss n*ggas
n*ggas will always dwell on the negative bruh. Evan Turner has been gettin loads of hate on here too because of summer league games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago