John Wall's Summer League debut

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 SaMaDzz said:
Wall has been out of control on some possessions which has lead to turnovers, but makes enough positive things happen on the court to off-set them

hes only 19, and will get better
wall has not done enough positive things to offset all those turnovers and forced jumpers. Lets not start making excuses for his bad play. Hes being outplayed by Cartier Martin and Jerome Randle today. ITs only one game though
 7 years ago '05        #62
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 TheBallDontLie said:
Ignorance or straight hating from the heart speaking, which one is it? So insecure for Derrick Rose, when hes not even your boy, family etc. Pretty pathetic you're hating hard on John Wall.
Dude get the f**k off my d*ck, for one, Wall plays at one pace, he has great straight line speed but he has zero hesitation moves.. You think that s**t going to fly against complex defenses? And nobody gives a f**k about if he'll surpass Rose or not I'm strictly going off what i see.

I'm hating hard on Wall? He has 6TO's already, what about me saying he's so out of control right now is "hating", I think its more or so you just like riding my d!ck, but I'll pass on that thank you.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
how many of his makes are jumpshots?
 7 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 MARTIAN MAR said:
how many of his makes are jumpshots?
like one
 7 years ago '06        #65
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
It's his first game....he obviously has alot to learn but give him time...once he gets his jumper right he will definitely take a step in the right direction and his game should open up more...cut down on the damn turnovers tho lol

Smh at the announcers continuing to say "John Wall has great speed". That must be his only attribute besides his athleticism.
 07-11-2010, 08:38 PM         #66
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Dude get the f**k off my d*ck, for one, Wall plays at one pace, he has great straight line speed but he has zero hesitation moves.. You think that s**t going to fly against complex defenses? And nobody gives a f**k about if he'll surpass Rose or not I'm strictly going off what i see.

I'm hating hard on Wall? He has 6TO's already, what about me saying he's so out of control right now is "hating", I think its more or so you just like riding my d*ck, but I'll pass on that thank you.
The kid is 19. Enough said. Already a better passer than Rose.

at on your d*ck, you made a fool out of yourself with that LeBron sht. Switching your avy's and sigs for that dude. Making statements why hes coming to Chicago and s**t. A straight fool you make out of your fool during that process.

Its obvious, you're a Rose's groupie EVERY TIME someone says something negative or true you come to save the day! By defending him at all causes.

Hating hard on the kid at age 19, who showing a nice glimpse; just because of Derrick Rose comparisons. How sad can you be?
 7 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
The kid is 19. Enough said. Already a better passer than Rose.

at on your d*ck, you made a fool out of yourself with that LeBron sht. Switching your avy's and sigs for that dude. Making statements why hes coming to Chicago and s**t. A straight fool you make out of your fool during that process.

Its obvious, you're a Rose's groupie EVERY TIME someone says something negative or true you come to save the day! By defending him at all causes.

Hating hard on the kid at age 19, who showing a nice glimpse; just because of Derrick Rose comparisons. How sad can you be?
So me being optimistic about the LeBron comming to the Bulls has what exactly to do with this summer league game ? Exactly you proved my point that you are just in this thread for the sole purpose of riding my d*ck. It's like you starve for my attention everytime I'm in a thread. Anything I say, you reply to immediately to every word I type.. Do I give you nearly that much attention? How about you get a life, step outside for a bit, get a girlfriend maybe, and get off my d*ck for a change..

There's life outside of boxden and sports betting you nerd. And saying a player who has 6TO's is not hating hard.. I said 2 negative things about the kid in this thread and you come in hoping on my d*ck as usual... Damn son, get off my nuts let them breath..
 07-11-2010, 08:43 PM         #68
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SaMaDzz said:
son you've been in this thread since 8pm and showed nothing but hate in yo blood for the kid wall

I mean can you please get Rose's d*ck out your mouth, how you gon hate on someone you dont even know

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #69
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
He does play at 1 pace though
 7 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 SaMaDzz said:
son you've been in this thread since 8pm and showed nothing but hate in yo blood for the kid wall

I mean can you please get Rose's d*ck out your mouth, how you gon hate on someone you dont even know
I guess I can't critique Walls game, at all.. n*ggas getting mad because I say one negative thing about their hero.. And because I don't ride Walls d*ck now I hate him? ahhaha you n*ggas are foolish..

First thing I said in this thread is "I have a feeling Wall might get off today" but I hate him right?
 7 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 Main Event said:
He does play at 1 pace though
exactly don't pay these n*ggas no mind Ball stays on my balls. It doesn't matter if I'm speaking the truth or not, this n*gga just gonna hate me regardless trying to get a couple of lol's from people and posts his usual Baron and Westbrook handshake gif followed by the usual monta handshake gif.... he's like my little boxden stalker..
 07-11-2010, 08:50 PM         #72
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
So me being optimistic about the LeBron comming to the Bulls has what exactly to do with this summer league game ? Exactly you proved my point that you are just in this thread for the sole purpose of riding my d*ck. It's like you starve for my attention everytime I'm in a thread. Anything I say, you reply to immediately to every word I type.. Do I give you nearly that much attention? How about you get a life, step outside for a bit, get a girlfriend maybe, and get off my d*ck for a change..

There's life outside of boxden and sports betting you nerd. And saying a player who has 6TO's is not hating hard.. I said 2 negative things about the kid in this thread and you come in hoping on my d*ck as usual... Damn son, get off my nuts let them breath..
@ optimistic, son go back and look at your two week nut hugging on LeBron and saying why hes going to Chicago. It was pathetic and embarrassing in your case.

Son you on boxden just as much or more than me, and my JOB is handicapping sports which provides to be at a computer. Don't act like you know my personal life now. I'm not out of shape slob like you.

Some how you get this notion that on I'm your d*ck. Is this your creating your own angle just to have a substance in this argument? Yeah, it seems so. You're nothing special, just some ignorant BX poster who thinks he knows sports. Don't flatter yourself.

you wanna get into personal life? Go cheat on your girl some more, loser.

How about you stop making yourself look less pathetic and sadn have some pride by decreasing your Derrick Rose nut hugging.
 07-11-2010, 08:53 PM         #73
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SaMaDzz said:
my n*gga its summer league, its practically a open court transitional game

most of these players haven't even had enough time to work together to build chemistry, thats the entire point

you think they've had enough time to run their complex sets?

did u just see that alley-oop to McGree? lol
These dudes ignorant at basketball. They have no vision. They judging one game from summer league. Come on be serious. Reason why they'll always remand causal fans.
 7 years ago '08        #74
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 SaMaDzz said:
my n*gga its summer league, its practically a open court transitional game

most of these players haven't even had enough time to work together to build chemistry, thats the entire point

you think they've had enough time to run their complex sets?

did u just see that alley-oop to McGree? lol
He's been playing at 1 pace since high school :lachen001:, ill give him the benefit of the doubt since its the 1st game but right now he's still had a pretty mediocre game
 7 years ago '08        #75
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,130 | Props total: 2847 2847
Wall to McGee Alleys on deck ALL season n*ggas!!
 7 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
@ optimistic, son go back and look at your two week nut hugging on LeBron and saying why hes going to Chicago. It was pathetic and embarrassing in your case.

Son you on boxden just as much or more than me, and my JOB is handicapping sports which provides to be at a computer. Don't act like you know my personal life now. I'm not out of shape slob like you.

Some how you get this notion that on I'm your d*ck. Is this your creating your own angle just to have a substance in this argument? Yeah, it seems so. You're nothing special, just some ignorant BX poster who thinks he knows sports. Don't flatter yourself.

you wanna get into personal life? Go cheat on your girl some more, loser.

How about you stop making yourself look less pathetic and sadn have some pride by decreasing your Derrick Rose nut hugging.
I;m on Boxden as much as you? n*gga I work for a living I'm on here strictly in the afternoons after work when I'm chilling at the crib.. Case in point your a.ss got banned came back with a new name and in 2months time already about to push 4,000 post(you on your second account and already almost more than half my post on my account that was made in 2005).. You follow me so much you even read my post in the s3x and Relationship threads and rememberize my life.(if i want to deal with 2 b**ches at a time why do you care? n*gga are you boxdens Dr. Phil?). Like I said your exposing yourself to be my stalker.. I might joke around a bit with the D.Rose is the greatest PG ever, but you following around someone you don't even know and following mY personal life online surely shows who's the real pathetic one.. Like I said, step outside for a bit there's a world outside of the internet it's pretty fun you should join it from time to time..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-11-2010 at 08:58 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #77
space
space
BACK TO THE GAME..

Glad too see they putting Wall in the pick and roll, I was going to ask about why they werent doing that with his passing ability, they running that Cp3 and Tyson Chandler pick and roll play.. My n*gga Reggie WIlliams getting off though..
 07-11-2010, 09:02 PM         #78
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I;m on Boxden as much as you? n*gga I work for a living I'm on here strictly in the afternoons after work when I'm chilling at the crib.. Case in point your a.ss got banned came back with a new name and in 2months time already about to push 4,000 post.. You follow me so much you even read my post in the s3x and Relationship threads and rememberize my life.. Like I said your exposing yourself to be my stalker.. I might joke around a bit with the D.Rose is the greatest PG ever, but you following around someone you don't even know and following mY personal life online surely shows who's the real pathetic one.. Like I said, step outside for a bit there's a world outside of the internet it's pretty fun you should join it from time to time..
Are you serious? Stop flatting yourself. You're a narrow minded guy who offers nothing in the sports selection besides Derrick Rose d*ck sucking every time his name is bought. That's the only reason you have stand out. Then that LeBron s**t, you kept going at Knick fans embarrassing yourself with your a.ssumptions and statements.

I just happen to see that thread. Its a consequence to show how much of a clown you are on boxden and real life.

Move on average Joe, loser.

Ironic part of this post i was doing something all day while you were on boxden in the house.
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 SaMaDzz said:
to eachs own man

he had a real good game considering he hasn't played since the elite 8

he made some good shots, got the foul line, got others involved but could improve on the TO's

all in all, color me impressed
Yea it was an impressive showing no doubt, like I said though he needs too develope some hesitation moves, stay under control, and improve his jumpshot.. he pretty much showed us everything we knew about him..
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Are you serious? Stop flatting yourself. You're a narrow minded guy who offers nothing in the sports selection besides Derrick Rose d*ck sucking every time his name is bought. That's the only reason you have stand out. Then that LeBron s**t, you kept going at Knick fans embarrassing yourself with your a.ssumptions and statements.

I just happen to see that thread. Its a consequence to show how much of a clown you are on boxden and real life.

Move on average Joe, loser.

Ironic part of this post i was doing something all day while you were on boxden in the house.
I'm not about to go back and forth with you, especially with someone as insignificant as you. What do you offer to BX outside of you posting GIFs of Westbrook and Baron huggin up 24/7. You know my life, you know I f**ks with two girls at a time, you seen the pictures, so I'm always out and about.. I don't care too know about yours.. So how about this, you ignore me if you don't like me.. You dont see me running around replying to your s**t..

there was no "assumption" in my post, you stalk me, you exposed yourself in knowing my personal life, and you constantly in everything replying to me.. Fact not and a.ssumption buddy.. Get over it.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-11-2010 at 09:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago