Will there be wrestling games like these anymore? (NO MERCY & WCW vs. NWO)

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2010, 09:57 AM         #41
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
I was so raw in no mercy... we used to play 4 player battle royals and it would be one on 3.... i'd kick everybody's a.ss and win... it got to the point where when i would leave the room, my homeboys would tweak my player and make him weaker....

i was th goat in that s**t.... thats when hip hop was still alive too...

damn son u bout to make a n*gga shed a tear
 7 years ago '04        #42
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
no mercy CAW was off the hook
 7 years ago '04        #43
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,061 | Props total: 3867 3867
if revenge had a edit mode like no mercy it would own all us wrestling games. Revenge's wrestlers looked the most spot on when compared to the real life counter part. Revenge had aki man ;) the crusier weights an the ability to go after specific belts. best of all it had f**king kanyon/mortis, juvi, psichosis, jericho, stevie ray.. hell it had the best roster even better than no mercy, then again vpw2 had the most moves and the super finisher man!!!

I love no mercy but honestly the graphics in revenge were better. the fun factor was good in all the thq games. but as a whole, vpw2 is the best thq produced wrestling game ever. It provided the most challenge because of how you had to unlock stuff, it had waaaay more stuff to unlock. it had mask editor, you could write quotes to say at the end of a match, and you had ramp finishers.. man vpw2 was king.
 7 years ago '04        #44
yo baby daddy 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
As much as I love the WCW NWO, and WWF NO MERCY AND WRESTLEMANIA..

WWF SMACKDOWN: HERE COMES THE PAIN >>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #45
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
Aki's wrestling game engine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL OTHERS

best game with an AKI engine...Def Jam f!ght For NY
 07-21-2010, 09:33 AM         #46
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was the engine, not the roster
 7 years ago '10        #47
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 7453 7453
 TheT said:
No Mercy kept me up many of nights. Me, my brother and my next door neighbor used to play that joint religiously. :agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

07-21-2010, 10:14 AM         #48
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The GOAT

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Thee504Legend; 07-21-2010 at 10:18 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #49
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,313 | Props total: 1258 1258
 zhiggeman said:
if revenge had a edit mode like no mercy it would own all us wrestling games. Revenge's wrestlers looked the most spot on when compared to the real life counter part. Revenge had aki man ;) the crusier weights an the ability to go after specific belts. best of all it had f**king kanyon/mortis, juvi, psichosis, jericho, stevie ray.. hell it had the best roster even better than no mercy, then again vpw2 had the most moves and the super finisher man!!!

I love no mercy but honestly the graphics in revenge were better. the fun factor was good in all the thq games. but as a whole, vpw2 is the best thq produced wrestling game ever. It provided the most challenge because of how you had to unlock stuff, it had waaaay more stuff to unlock. it had mask editor, you could write quotes to say at the end of a match, and you had ramp finishers.. man vpw2 was king.
yea that revenge roster was not to be fukked with. mortis/kanyon was that dude. they also had ddp, saturn, raven, sting, macho man, la parka etc. damn i could go on for days with that roster. not to mention all them other wrestlers. kim chee (CHEEEEEE!!!) also kim chee was the only dude in the game that would pull a mallet as a weapon, Dr. Frank, Han Zo Mon etc. Cot damn im ready to go play this right now.
 7 years ago '07        #50
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
thats back in the days when THQ had AKI developing their wrestling games.

wcw world tour
wcw/nwo revenge
wwf wrestlemania 2000
wwf no mercy

Once AKI stopped developing for THQ all the wrestling games turned to s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #51
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,398 | Props total: 674 674
 Tsukuyomi said:
^^^ That's nothing... I used to play the Royal Rumble where the only way to eliminate your opponents is to pin them. If you throw them out of the ring, there still in the match and you can take the rumble even outside... I did that with up to 40 participants and I always went in number 1 and came out on top without getting pinned. All that on Expert mode.... That kinda match was f**king EPIC......

Even did that s**t on Wrestlemania 2000... man I was a monster...
that's the match im talkin bout but i did it with 2-3 other players I'd give them 10-15 and I'd would run with between 6-8 ppl, I'd start with Rock and Austin and the last 3-4 would be my CAP.... I would dominate 3 other ppl who were at my level, not better but right up there with me....

throw them out the ring then do that little "come-on" X-Pac taunt twice, then a few signature moves and SPecial time! lol NO MERCY >>>>>> __________

I'd never get past my 1 CAP... the rock and austin would combine to take out half and the other have my goat CAP took em out...
 7 years ago '04        #52
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,408 | Props total: 6374 6374
No Mercy was awesome. It was crazy how like you make decisions and it would affect your path in story mode. I liked also how you could update wrestlers to match what they currently did at the time
 7 years ago '10        #53
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
Enough with the talk you pu$$ies

I believe there are some emulators that allow you to play n64 games online. I'll check in the next days, and if No Mercy or any of the WCW games is supported, I'll let you know.

It will be my pleasure to make you all cry.
 7 years ago '05        #54
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
revenge was my s**t
 7 years ago '04        #55
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
okkk

Been passin thru this section & can no longer resist;

CLASSICs

I'll get into my custom characters & whatnot another nite. .But it seems I stopped in @perfect timing.

Originally posted by LLCoolLuis
I believe there are some emulators that allow you to play n64 games online. I'll check in the next days, and if No Mercy or any of the WCW games is supported, I'll let you know.
New laptop will b in around 1st of Aug. that'd be nice.
Any1know if there are good Ems/Roms for MacbookPros? 1st time switching to Apple:agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #56
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,740 | Props total: 365 365
No Mercy & Wrestlemania 2000>>>>>
x-pac was my favorite back then but now looking back at his finisher move......homo a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #57
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 Apostrophe said:
I still think wcw revenge was better than no mercy.
Me too, maybe it was because I was a HUGE WCW fan. Damn, my bro and I had good times back in the day playing that s**t. Them vids brought back memories lol. They look like s**t now but that s**t was cuttin edge back then.
 7 years ago '06        #58
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 1253 1253
these games were amazing i remember skipping school and playin revenge, they had like 50+ characters dayyymm - and back then as well
 7 years ago '04        #59
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
Wrestlemania 2000>>>>>>>>>>

that Screwdriver Tombstone finisher>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy