Max B vs Lil B - for all the F'N Marbles, You KNOW HOW I GET

most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is a better rapper? Max B or Lil B
Max B 164 77.36%
Lil B 48 22.64%
Voters: 212. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-11-2010, 05:34 PM         #101
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zeitgiest? wtf? n*gga I know why I am on Planet Earth. Do YOU?
 7 years ago '08        #102
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
bet, you can keep on finding similarites between these dudes Ima keep ridin dat wave
 07-11-2010, 05:35 PM         #103
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont want to be on whatever level that is, its not what I am on. So when u say Im not on that level, that makes my ego get even bigger, princess.
 07-11-2010, 05:36 PM         #104
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
music is music, debates are fun, but from the comments on here i see the lil b groupies getting a lil too emotional over this s**t, get a life 4 real.
lil b will be the next yung berg
fake from head to toe, makes pathetic music, runs his mouth beyond beleif, got his a.ss handed to him by a 140 pound n*gga, did not even defend himself, sat there and just shook his head in shame. All these groupies talking about based this and based that have WAAAAY too much time on their hands, u guys should actually consider following a real artist instead of making up imaginary s**t.
 07-11-2010, 05:38 PM         #105
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Straight Up said:
music is music, debates are fun, but from the comments on here i see the lil b groupies getting a lil too emotional over this s**t, get a life 4 real.
lil b will be the next yung berg
fake from head to toe, makes pathetic music, runs his mouth beyond beleif, got his a.ss handed to him by a 140 pound n*gga, did not even defend himself, sat there and just shook his head in shame. All these groupies talking about based this and based that have WAAAAY too much time on their hands, u guys should actually consider following a real artist instead of making up imaginary s**t.
your mom raised you right.

btw, do we ALL see how lopsided this is? we all know this n*gga has ten or eleven groupies on here.

carry on.
 7 years ago '05        #106
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25087 25087
...My Money On Max B


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 07-11-2010, 05:42 PM         #107
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, im just sayin...this is kinda hard, and I aint heard s**t from whats his face on this level..and this is a kinda weak song for max. I just wanted yall to hear this


[video - click to view]


btw, Im f**kin with Max, but he aint the Messiah. I just had to show n*ggaz whats what.
 07-11-2010, 05:48 PM         #108
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im just sayin..look at the scoreboard
 07-11-2010, 06:27 PM         #109
doell8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
SOME n*ggaz mad I see...this gonna put the BS to rest once and for all. See wat I did to you?
your intense
 7 years ago '05        #110
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,061 | Props total: 6960 6960
 FlyboyCaz said:
stop e thugging you f**kin failure half your brain dripped down your moms chin ,you aint about s**t & Ill slap the tattoos off that lil n*gga
I'll f**k you in ya a.ss till ya bleed b**ch.....straight violate ya moufs.lut with my big a.ss d!ck...tape ya mouf to a pillow so nobody can hear ya b**ch a.ss screamin
 7 years ago '04        #111
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
max actually made good music

wtf is this even a poll for?
 7 years ago '08        #112
wise2k2 
space
avatar space
space
$386 | Props total: 55 55
the boss don got this but i f**ks wit lil b
 7 years ago '07        #113
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194

[pic - click to view]

 07-11-2010, 11:56 PM         #114
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


Im just sayin..the scoreboard. not to mention the fence sitters tryna figure out what i just did. lol - pus*y
 7 years ago '10        #115
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Straight Up said:
music is music, debates are fun, but from the comments on here i see the lil b groupies getting a lil too emotional over this s**t, get a life 4 real.
lil b will be the next yung berg
fake from head to toe, makes pathetic music, runs his mouth beyond beleif, got his a.ss handed to him by a 140 pound n*gga, did not even defend himself, sat there and just shook his head in shame. All these groupies talking about based this and based that have WAAAAY too much time on their hands, u guys should actually consider following a real artist instead of making up imaginary s**t.
you disappoint me.
 7 years ago '10        #116
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
whokid on soem real s**t, you cant respect this. u are not enough of a man and have respect to agree with the based god.


This is something for the guys,

i no it is hard to be in a room full of guys sometimes and not feel like you have to e the coolest or the best.


lets take a deep breath, and say maby today i want to meet this other guy and learn about him.

instead of trying to compete with him and f!ght with him,

once you realalize life is about learning, having fun, messing up and learning,

being yourself, loving your family and friends, and loveing what you do.

ALWAYS LOVE WHAT YOU DO.

But guys just no that its okay to be nice to each other and call your brother or your friend that you feel is your brother, and say
"hey man your a good guy, god bless you im happy your alive"


that makes people feel alot better trust me, no1 really these days gives compliments or shows love. to anyone its like its everyone for themselfs.

rember teamwork is the KEY!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]




thats too real for some of u simple minded dudes in this thread
 07-12-2010, 12:42 AM         #117
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fam, the n*gga went at another rapper who just had the same s**t happen to him, a day after rapping about being positive. so imagine this my n*ggaz, this lil n*gga in the booth with a swole lip, he decided to come out of hiding, FINALLY and the first thing he do is go get the n*gga that swole up his lip>? NO. he go at a n*gga he never met. rappin about k!lling joe budden, that joe budden is a f*g this that and the third lol. but then it was all jokes? he tried to make n*ggaz forget he pus*y. but whatever.

I am the living loop hole my n*gga. aint no gettin around me. he gon' have to see me, cuz Its too real. You know what Im on with this thread, and its already too late my n*gga. LOL he hid for four days and was sober, then the pill man dropped off the next 25. lol so he diss buddens, hilarious
 7 years ago '10        #118
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 whokid said:
fam, the n*gga went at another rapper who just had the same s**t happen to him, a day after rapping about being positive. so imagine this my n*ggaz, this lil n*gga in the booth with a swole lip, he decided to come out of hiding, FINALLY and the first thing he do is go get the n*gga that swole up his lip>? NO. he go at a n*gga he never met. rappin about k!lling joe budden, that joe budden is a f*g this that and the third lol. but then it was all jokes? he tried to make n*ggaz forget he pus*y. but whatever.

I am the living loop hole my n*gga. aint no gettin around me. he gon' have to see me, cuz Its too real. You know what Im on with this thread, and its already too late my n*gga. LOL he hid for four days and was sober, then the pill man dropped off the next 25. lol so he diss buddens, hilarious
ok understand this. b didnt go at budden first. buddens started laughing at b because based god was talking abot how he made the tnew grey race for everyone who is positive and wants no more social class or race class and to make everyone equal. and he didnt even diss him for getting punched so that whole deal is irrelevant.
 07-12-2010, 01:13 AM         #119
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
ok understand this. b didnt go at budden first. buddens started laughing at b because based god was talking abot how he made the tnew grey race for everyone who is positive and wants no more social class or race class and to make everyone equal. and he didnt even diss him for getting punched so that whole deal is irrelevant.
uh, take an econ course and you will see communism doesnt work, already been tried. in the words of Kat williams, aint nothing crazier than a smart dumb n*gga. you threw a curve, but I still knocked it. he wont f!ght for himself, I will f!ght for humanity. Max needs to f!ght and win this case, and you need to f!ght your inner demons and confusion. he shouldve spoken to buddens positively, ESPECIALLY since he just got his a.ss whupped. he was positive those 4 days he hid after getting whupped, he was positive for for days, until he recopped. Im a former drug dealer, I know what it is. lol i mean, did u see that s**t son? POW left that n*gga standin up sleep!

Go to sleep
 7 years ago '10        #120
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 whokid said:
uh, take an econ course and you will see communism doesnt work, already been tried. in the words of Kat williams, aint nothing crazier than a smart dumb n*gga. you threw a curve, but I still knocked it. he wont f!ght for himself, I will f!ght for humanity. Max needs to f!ght and win this case, and you need to f!ght your inner demons and confusion. he shouldve spoken to buddens positively, ESPECIALLY since he just got his a.ss whupped. he was positive those 4 days he hid after getting whupped, he was positive for for days, until he recopped. Im a former drug dealer, I know what it is. lol i mean, did u see that s**t son? POW left that n*gga standin up sleep!

Go to sleep
ight, bless u brother. im not really interested in discussing anymore. i guess well agree to disagree. peace
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy