Max B vs Lil B - for all the F'N Marbles, You KNOW HOW I GET

most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is a better rapper? Max B or Lil B
Max B 164 77.36%
Lil B 48 22.64%
Voters: 212. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 whokid said:
same to you, but I mean it. and you know what boat Im in on this issue. I dont give a f**k, I dont wear tight clothes. its funny how n*ggaz bring the block s**t i e white tees but they manz gets beat up and they riding for him. and if a n*gga even try to diss my slang in my face we f!ghting. let alone try to buck up. Ill take the weapon and use it on a princess or a princess a.ss n*gga. f**k you.

but we on this other s**t, u sideways dissed a supporter of my manz, while ur manz dont even defend himself in his tight a.ss tee.
actually my man is me, not a rapping a.ss n*gga like i said i don't give a f**k and i mean it, you internet n*ggas are funny to me, n*gga you a groupie a.ss n*gga talking abut some rapping a.ss n*gga is somebody's man, f**k outhere i'm a grown a.ss man i don't give a f**k about any of them n*ggas


Last edited by Mysonne; 07-11-2010 at 03:10 AM..
 07-11-2010, 03:09 AM         #42
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bob Saget.



Boutta go Full Howse!
 7 years ago '10        #43
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 whokid said:
I KNOW n*ggaS SEE what this is THE END of the tight clothes s**t. FOCUS - why did ya manz get beat up? and not f!ght back? and then diss another n*gga he saw the same s**t happen to a few months ago so he knew he could get away with it>

POW
yo, not everyone likes to f!ght. especially if they were acting like ur homies and ur there chillin just woken up from a nap, ur showing love giving interviews, and ur supposed homie just swings on u WHILE U SITTING DOWN AND HES STANDING. i completely understand b, he wouldve NEVER expected that. plus, b is by himself, those guys next to him are fans, it was the wolfpack party video shoot and it was open invite. plus the dude who punched him was with two other dudes. b was dolo. men need t o stop being so proud on some real s**t, not every other man u meet u have to prove how much better u are than them, just chill take it easy and do you bra...
 07-11-2010, 03:12 AM         #44
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
actually my man is me, not a rapping a.ss n*gga like i said i don't give a f**k and i mean it, you internet n*ggas are funny to me, n*gga you a groupie a.ss n*gga talking abut some rapping a.ss n*gga is somebody's man, f**k outhere i'm a grown a.ss man i don't give a f**k about any of them n*ggas
gtfo my thread then pus*y. u callin another n*gga corny for using slang is pus*y, so i called u one. f**k u. i am done with u. get ur panties in a bunch about it then
 7 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
there is no excuse for lil B not defending himself ...none..but people will forget
 7 years ago '04        #46
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
hey whookid suck me d*ck and hiccup
 07-11-2010, 03:14 AM         #47
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
there is no excuse for lil B not defending himself ...none..but people will forget
He's too based for these fools.


BOB SAGET!

BASED4LIFE!
 07-11-2010, 03:16 AM         #48
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
yo, not everyone likes to f!ght. especially if they were acting like ur homies and ur there chillin just woken up from a nap, ur showing love giving interviews, and ur supposed homie just swings on u WHILE U SITTING DOWN AND HES STANDING. i completely understand b, he wouldve NEVER expected that. plus, b is by himself, those guys next to him are fans, it was the wolfpack party video shoot and it was open invite. plus the dude who punched him was with two other dudes. b was dolo. men need t o stop being so proud on some real s**t, not every other man u meet u have to prove how much better u are than them, just chill take it easy and do you bra...
n*gga stop duckin LOGIC, he went at Mouse to save face cuz he got beat up. lol. n*ggaz is funny style and you KNOW IT. remember the video? lol, he was sober for two days after he got beat up, then he recopped and popped a pill. and then went to start talkin reckless. next issue tho, i see how u n*ggaz get around the LOGIC. he didnt even give chase?? lol
 7 years ago '04        #49
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Too Based to block a punch to the mouth, maybe if you have a pus*y
 07-11-2010, 03:18 AM         #50
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
there is no excuse for lil B not defending himself ...none..but people will forget
i gotta quote this before ur sucka a.ss delete this. ill remind him once the time is right. Aquarius Messiah. I woulda fought back.

but this thread aint even about that, its about talent. real n*ggaz know what it is
 7 years ago '10        #51
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 whokid said:
n*gga stop duckin LOGIC, he went at Mouse to save face cuz he got beat up. lol. n*ggaz is funny style and you KNOW IT. remember the video? lol, he was sober for two days after he got beat up, then he recopped and popped a pill. and then went to start talkin reckless. next issue tho, i see how u n*ggaz get around the LOGIC. he didnt even give chase?? lol
look on the real bra its cool, i just hope for the best for u and bless u an dur family. sto pthe violence.
 7 years ago '04        #52
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
is this suppose to be a video to explain why he don't know how to fade
 07-11-2010, 03:20 AM         #53
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
i gotta quote this before ur sucka a.ss delete this. ill remind him once the time is right. Aquarius Messiah. I woulda fought back.

but this thread aint even about that, its about talent. real n*ggaz know what it is
Bob Saget = realest n*gga evah.
 7 years ago '04        #54
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
based off of music it's lil b
 07-11-2010, 03:20 AM         #55
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga based? Game City Mindstate - lol, ill pop a pill with ur MAIN b**ch and at 4 am kick her out, if she wanna stay she gotta drink a full glass of urine. real stories. im GONE. and ill pipe missmalika watchin old AFV episodes...now, say some catch phrase but Logic remains...
 07-11-2010, 03:21 AM         #56
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
look on the real bra its cool, i just hope for the best for u and bless u an dur family. sto pthe violence.
see? pus*y. and this thread aint goin nowhere lol. yall lost.
 07-11-2010, 03:23 AM         #57
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
see? pus*y. and this thread aint goin nowhere lol. yall lost.
Bob Saget will basedslap you
 07-11-2010, 03:24 AM         #58
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and now this other n*gga switched sides in front of yall face. yall confused, and I can help
 07-11-2010, 03:24 AM         #59
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Bob Saget will basedslap you
b**ch, bob saget is sleep in LA somewhere. u sayin that to be funny is wasting time, which is precious. put an ad up on CL and get some money
 07-11-2010, 03:28 AM         #60
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
b**ch, bob saget is sleep in LA somewhere. u sayin that to be funny is wasting time, which is precious. put an ad up on CL and get some money
Bob Saget is OG Based God.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy