'' ive never seen three top ten players all join forces to beat 1 man''

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10657 10657
 JOE PESCI said:
caron butler is gone and lamar comes off the bench dumb b**ch loaded? stop it
Can somebody break down this retards post. When kobe had caron and lamar they was getting that a.ss beat...now he for a dream team they win. Point is ain't nobody worried about kobe especially in the finals where he always chokes...they're worried about the beast team they have in general which has the most size, best defender in artest,a clutch pg,great shooters, and good bench
 7 years ago '04        #142
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 6217 6217
 JOE PESCI said:
shaq had a better team in orlando and had no rings and kobe has more rings than him now so who had who?!!!
Ummm how old are they again? Who's damn near in their 40's? Who carried Kobe to his first 3 rings??? SHAQ
 7 years ago '06        #143
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 JOE PESCI said:
shaq had a better team in orlando and had no rings and kobe has more rings than him now so who had who?!!!
Well looking at mvps, finals mvps, scoring titles, and who was the obvious number one option I'd say kobe had shaq and only reason he never won in orlando was because he had to go through jordan and the one time got to the finals they had to play the rockets who had prob the only player to ever be able school shaq

Only reason shaq never
 7 years ago '04        #144
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
Wade+Bron+Bosh in Miami= No more rings for Kobe= Insecure Kobe nuthuggers.
 7 years ago '06        #145
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
To the knowledgeable lakers fans out there (if any are out there) guys like this are edt people think you're morons and don't take your opinions seriously
 7 years ago '04        #146
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11667 11667
its not about beat kobe

im positive that if the cavs wouldve went to the finals they wouldve won easily 4-2

artest would be in foul trouble and there would be nobody to guard lebron he would avg 20 fts a game

they join together to get to the finals for a chance because cant beat a boston or a magic team by themselves on their teams i mean to be honest cleveland should have beat boston but boston toughen up
 7 years ago '08        #147
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
 xeduran said:
I guess Barkley and Malone should have joined up with Ewing to beat the Bulls back in the 90s. Or Stockon and Malone with Ewing. Or Reggie Miller, Barkley and Ewing. Or...you get the point. Good ole days of the NBA are long gone.

barkley did join with hakeem and clyde if i recall so........

3 allstars joing up necessarily doesnt mean tht miami gonna win right away, i already see teams stacking up to beat miami if anything its gonna increase the competition in the nba cant wait for the upcoming season:dancingcool:

Last edited by king33; 07-11-2010 at 08:44 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #148
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
:iagree:
 7 years ago '04        #149
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 king33 said:
barkley did join with hakeem and clyde if i recall so........

3 allstars joing up necessarily doesnt mean tht miami gonna win right away, i already see teams stacking up to beat miami if anything its gonna increase the competition in the nba cant wait for the upcoming season:dancingcool:
r u stupid or something? barkley, hakeem, & drex were old as f*ck u lame! were they really supposed to win it all? damn wth man...that was just dume bro...
 07-12-2010, 02:52 AM         #150
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
its not about beat kobe

im positive that if the cavs wouldve went to the finals they wouldve won easily 4-2

artest would be in foul trouble and there would be nobody to guard lebron he would avg 20 fts a game

they join together to get to the finals for a chance because cant beat a boston or a magic team by themselves on their teams i mean to be honest cleveland should have beat boston but boston toughen up
shut the f**k up they couldnt even ake it to the finals im positive boston lost and your pissed and delusional
 7 years ago '04        #151
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
Kobe is a great player but his greatness doesn't do it alone...Kobe fanatics seem to think that all a team needs is Kobe to win...If Kobe would've been on the Clippers last year they wouldn't have magically won everything...A team is only as good as the weakest player on the court and I don't see many weak players getting noticeable face time on the Lakers...

It has already been proven that beating the Lakers is beating the whole team and not just Kobe because when it was just Kobe he lost...Fact is Kobe got 3 rings with Shaq, 2 with Gasol, and none when he was alone...
 7 years ago '04        #152
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
It took years, and a lot of good GM moves to make the Lakers what they are... Bottom line... Kobe didn't just inherit 2 #1 options to play with him... The Celtics and The Heat are the only teams I can remember doing what they did...
 07-12-2010, 05:58 AM         #153
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuttinNyce said:
Kobe is a great player but his greatness doesn't do it alone...Kobe fanatics seem to think that all a team needs is Kobe to win...If Kobe would've been on the Clippers last year they wouldn't have magically won everything...A team is only as good as the weakest player on the court and I don't see many weak players getting noticeable face time on the Lakers...

It has already been proven that beating the Lakers is beating the whole team and not just Kobe because when it was just Kobe he lost...Fact is Kobe got 3 rings with Shaq, 2 with Gasol, and none when he was alone...
They dont think, they want it to seem like that, they want to make themselves feel like they ride with kobe and its them and kobe against the world

kobe fans are worshippers, who taste the ground that kobe walks on.....thats what i cannot stand these f*gs
 7 years ago '05        #154
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 luker1920 said:
They dont think, they want it to seem like that, they want to make themselves feel like they ride with kobe and its them and kobe against the world

kobe fans are worshippers, who taste the ground that kobe walks on.....thats what i cannot stand these f*gs
 7 years ago '05        #155
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 DJ Maximum said:
its not about beat kobe

Boston was a better team so they won. Yeah they had to get it together but the end result showed. Stop playing the nobody expected Boston to get that far card because they were the best team in the playoffs besides the Lakers. Maybe not everybody expected it but I thought Cleveland didn't have it. The Cavaliers would not have taken the Lakers to 7 games to the last minute like Boston did. And I still think Boston is the best team in the East going into next season. They joined together and you could hear it in their confidence that they wanted to get together because it gives them the best absolute chance to beat the Lakers. LeBron wouldn't have been by himself and I think would have gotten further than Wade and Bosh if he went to Chicago instead.
 07-12-2010, 03:07 PM         #156
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mannie....

:cool:
 07-12-2010, 03:08 PM         #157
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why couldnt LA KOBE beat the Celtics in 08?
 7 years ago '10        #158
Sidney Deane 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
lol Kobe beat the first 3, it took 2 times though..he should beat these fools this year in the finals
 7 years ago '08        #159
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 xeduran said:
I guess Barkley and Malone should have joined up with Ewing to beat the Bulls back in the 90s. Or Stockon and Malone with Ewing. Or Reggie Miller, Barkley and Ewing. Or...you get the point. Good ole days of the NBA are long gone.
its not about joining to beat the laker its about making history plus i bet each n*gga u named wish they had tried and if they had a ring they wouldn't giving a f**k
 7 years ago '04        #160
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
 Sidney Deane said:
lol Kobe beat the first 3, it took 2 times though..he should beat these fools this year in the finals
These fools wont even be in the finals this year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy