'' ive never seen three top ten players all join forces to beat 1 man''

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
I remember when Kobe wanted to quit LA, do you????????????
 07-10-2010, 08:56 PM         #82
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I remember when Kobe wanted to quit LA, do you????????????

"At this point I'll go play on Pluto."
 07-10-2010, 08:57 PM         #83
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where the f**k would Bosh fit in with Kobe and Gasol? Play 2 PF's at the same time?
 7 years ago '05        #84
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
you guys are f**king funny i swear but none of u haters make any sense.

did kobe want to be traded YES but did he NO ILL SAY IT AGIAN DID HE GET TRADED NO.

you act like he is the first unhappy player ever in life lol. 2nd yall keep talking about all the players he had and all the great players u so call say. YET KOBE IS THE ONLY COMMON FACTOR IN ALL THE LAKERS LAST 5 RINGS. and most important ALL THOSE PLAYERS U KEEP TALKING ABOUT HOW MANYING RINGS DID THEY WIN BEFORE OR AFTER THEY LEFT THE LAKERS.

did kobe win those rings alone no he didnt. BUT WAS HE A HUGE FACTOR IN ALL 5 OF HIS RINGS YES HELL YES. you guys act like he rode rick foxxs and robert horry for all the damn rings.

NO DID THEY ROLE PLAYERS HAVE THERE MOMENTS YESSS. BUT YOU BE A FOOL TO SIT HERE AND SAID KOBE IS NOT THE NUMBER 1 REASON WE BEEN IN THE FINALS THE LAST 3 YEARS AND WON BACK TO BACK AIGAN.

lol u guys make me laugh so hard with all the dumb s**t yall say. most of u dont know basketball i see.

and 3rd what u ppl dont see IS THE ROLE PLAYERS GET GREAT LOOKS GREAT SHOTS BECAUSE KOBE IS ON THE COURT. ITS EASY TO LOOK GOOD WITH THE OTHER TEAMS D IS COMPLETE AROUND STOPING ONE MAN NAME KOBE. are u guys slow do u not see that OTHER TEAMMATES GET GREAT LOOKS BECAUSE THEY ARE FOCUS ON KOBE. ITS LIKE THAT WITH ANY GREAT PLAYER U DUMB f**kS SO IDK WHY YALL KEEP ACTING LIKE KOBE AINT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WOLRD.

IDK WHY YALL ACT LIKE KOBE AINT BEEN IN THE FINLAS HALF OF HIS f**kING CARRER.

IDK WHY YALL DONT SEE THAT KOBE HAS PLAYED WITH SO MANYING GREAT PLAYERS IN HIS LIFE
AND HE IS BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY. THE ONLY PERSON THAT MENT MORE TO THE LAKERS IN THE PAST 8 YEARS WAS SHAQ. DO U NOT FORGET WHEN KOBE GOT PUT ON THE TEAM HE WAS BEHIND EDDIE JONES( WHO WAS A REALLY GOOD PLAYER AT THE TIME)
NICK THE QUICK( WHO WAS ALSO A VERY GREAT GOOD PLAYER) AND KOBE GAME WAS SO LOUD THEY HAD TO PUT KOBE OVER THEM.

BOTTOM LINE JUST LOOK AT KOBE HISTORY HOW HE GOT TO WHERE HE IS. NOBODY HANDING HIM A DAMN THING AND YALL ACT LIKE HE WAS DRAFTED NUMBER 1 OVERALL AND EVERYONE KNEW HE BE THE BEST PLAYER ONE DAY LIKE SOMONE WE KNOW LBJ.

now ill stop talking here cause all yall gonna say is that i am a stan and a d*ckrider and bla this and bla bla that. WHEN ALL I AM DOING IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND UNLIKE SOME OF U I STATE FACTS NOT FICTION LIKE ALOT OF U KIDS DO.

THERE NO FACTS YOU CAN TELL ME THAT SAYS KOBE IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER OR THAT HE WASNT HUGE FACTOR FOR ALL OF THE RINGS THE LAKERS HAS. OR THE FACT THAT EVEN IN MIA THE ONLY TEAM THEY SCREAMED TO BEAT WAS LA AND WHO IS THE KING OF LA..... CMON SON STOP HATING AND LETS KEEP IT 100.
 7 years ago '06        #85
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Skip Bayless >>>>>>>>>

:lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #86
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
 JOE PESCI said:
man if kobe aint goat vampire blow jobs are pain free

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #87
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
oh yea and it is true...they are so desperate to dethrone the lakers, they needed to join forces to do it..

still though, they don't have anyone to stop the 7 foot trees on defense

bball is over but this s**t will have bxsc having bball threads until october
 7 years ago '08        #88
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
:lachen001: @ the n*gga who wrote that 5 paragraph essay
 7 years ago '05        #89
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 doczdaname said:
oh yea and it is true...they are so desperate to dethrone the lakers, they needed to join forces to do it..

still though, they don't have anyone to stop the 7 foot trees on defense

bball is over but this s**t will have bxsc having bball threads until october
you wanna know what really funny if kobe would have done this or if the lakers would of got

2 superstars to join kobe. ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE AND U KNOW IT. EVERYONE WOULD BE LIKE ITS FIX ITS FIX THEY WANT KOBE TO BE THE NEXT MJ. s**t WOULD BE 1000 TIMES MORE HATE THEN LBJ AND THEM GETTING NOW.

BUT IF ITS ANYTHING TO BEAT KOBE YALL DONT GIVE A s**t. all u guys keep doing is proving that kobe is the best player in the world u dont even know it but all yall hate and with what the heat just did only proves that
 7 years ago '06        #90
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
So the logic behind this thread is that the heat shouldn't have signed all 3 of those guys because they look desperate? and all those cosigners too
 7 years ago '06        #91
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
you guys are f**king funny i swear but none of u haters make any sense.

did kobe want to be traded YES but did he NO ILL SAY IT AGIAN DID HE GET TRADED NO.

you act like he is the first unhappy player ever in life lol. 2nd yall keep talking about all the players he had and all the great players u so call say. YET KOBE IS THE ONLY COMMON FACTOR IN ALL THE LAKERS LAST 5 RINGS. and most important ALL THOSE PLAYERS U KEEP TALKING ABOUT HOW MANYING RINGS DID THEY WIN BEFORE OR AFTER THEY LEFT THE LAKERS.

did kobe win those rings alone no he didnt. BUT WAS HE A HUGE FACTOR IN ALL 5 OF HIS RINGS YES HELL YES. you guys act like he rode rick foxxs and robert horry for all the damn rings.

NO DID THEY ROLE PLAYERS HAVE THERE MOMENTS YESSS. BUT YOU BE A FOOL TO SIT HERE AND SAID KOBE IS NOT THE NUMBER 1 REASON WE BEEN IN THE FINALS THE LAST 3 YEARS AND WON BACK TO BACK AIGAN.

lol u guys make me laugh so hard with all the dumb s**t yall say. most of u dont know basketball i see.

and 3rd what u ppl dont see IS THE ROLE PLAYERS GET GREAT LOOKS GREAT SHOTS BECAUSE KOBE IS ON THE COURT. ITS EASY TO LOOK GOOD WITH THE OTHER TEAMS D IS COMPLETE AROUND STOPING ONE MAN NAME KOBE. are u guys slow do u not see that OTHER TEAMMATES GET GREAT LOOKS BECAUSE THEY ARE FOCUS ON KOBE. ITS LIKE THAT WITH ANY GREAT PLAYER U DUMB f**kS SO IDK WHY YALL KEEP ACTING LIKE KOBE AINT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WOLRD.

IDK WHY YALL ACT LIKE KOBE AINT BEEN IN THE FINLAS HALF OF HIS f**kING CARRER.

IDK WHY YALL DONT SEE THAT KOBE HAS PLAYED WITH SO MANYING GREAT PLAYERS IN HIS LIFE
AND HE IS BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY. THE ONLY PERSON THAT MENT MORE TO THE LAKERS IN THE PAST 8 YEARS WAS SHAQ. DO U NOT FORGET WHEN KOBE GOT PUT ON THE TEAM HE WAS BEHIND EDDIE JONES( WHO WAS A REALLY GOOD PLAYER AT THE TIME)
NICK THE QUICK( WHO WAS ALSO A VERY GREAT GOOD PLAYER) AND KOBE GAME WAS SO LOUD THEY HAD TO PUT KOBE OVER THEM.

BOTTOM LINE JUST LOOK AT KOBE HISTORY HOW HE GOT TO WHERE HE IS. NOBODY HANDING HIM A DAMN THING AND YALL ACT LIKE HE WAS DRAFTED NUMBER 1 OVERALL AND EVERYONE KNEW HE BE THE BEST PLAYER ONE DAY LIKE SOMONE WE KNOW LBJ.

now ill stop talking here cause all yall gonna say is that i am a stan and a d*ckrider and bla this and bla bla that. WHEN ALL I AM DOING IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND UNLIKE SOME OF U I STATE FACTS NOT FICTION LIKE ALOT OF U KIDS DO.

THERE NO FACTS YOU CAN TELL ME THAT SAYS KOBE IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER OR THAT HE WASNT HUGE FACTOR FOR ALL OF THE RINGS THE LAKERS HAS. OR THE FACT THAT EVEN IN MIA THE ONLY TEAM THEY SCREAMED TO BEAT WAS LA AND WHO IS THE KING OF LA..... CMON SON STOP HATING AND LETS KEEP IT 100.
christ....
 7 years ago '05        #92
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 beantown said:
christ....
wow what a suprise a guy points out facts and real points

and all another bx person try's to act like i am a f**king weird

for typing more then usual to get my point across. like u n*ggas never read

a book or newspaper or mag or and f**king essay. Like its not cool to read and write.

f**king stupid a.ss blks ppl w.e srry i dont mind reading and writing geez

what was i thinking
 7 years ago '04        #93
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
probably late but ive never seen anyone go from jordan comparisons to pippen without it beein during the season
 7 years ago '08        #94
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
Ahhh man, might as well dump oout the delusion while you can

the Heat are gonna set fire to the league

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 7 years ago '05        #95
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
my question is what are u n*ggas gonna say if kobe does meet them in the finals and the lakers win.

what excuess or bs are u gonna say to knock kobe. this year u say pau should be mvp. What yall gonna say then give phil jackson the damn mvp cmon man
 07-10-2010, 10:39 PM         #96
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOE PESCI said:
yea ill never forget that year and that laker roster when he had them all in there prime and they won all those chips together

'09-10 Lakers

4th best player - Ron Artest

'09-10 Cavs

4th best player - Maurice Williams

C'mon n*gga this too easy
 7 years ago '09        #97
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Where the Kobe vs Jordan thread are dead now,so it's about Kobe vs miami I guess
 7 years ago '05        #98
swiggamaninc 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 2 2
Kobe gonna be retired in 3 years, they signed 6 yr deals........

The same model has worked in the last 5 years...3 very good players=championship....they have 3 great players

Skip Bayless should know better than to think they did this to stop one person, the celtics saw what can happen if you "stop" Kobe, you gotta have options to win series in the NBA today
 7 years ago '05        #99
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
Back in the day i was a huge kobe fan, then when he started to approach MJ's status i kinda backed off(check the sig) but now more then ever I'm pulling for Kobe (assuming the b**ch a.ss heat make the finals. and LA of course). Cuz these three dudes don't deserve a f**king thing for this s**t. It is 100 percent pus*y.
 7 years ago '07        #100
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1166 1166
I wish kobe woulda had to play a ounce of Defense the past 2 seasons. This n*gga guarding rondo.

Lakers losing by 16

Phil benches kobe and let gasol command the troops...he get em back in it and kobe almost still gives it away until D.Fish & Ron Ron come up clutch.
Kobe a beast but he had more than enough help
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish