BREAKING. Contract details on Wade, Bosh, and Lebron

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 EvesOfAkira said:
i don't understand how Miami fans are c*cky..
You landed LeBron, GREAT

But have you won anything?
are you entitled to anything?

i'm not mad either.
i'm baffled lmao.
Says the guy who is a LAKERS AND BULLS fan.

How the f**k is that even possible?

All of you haters are stupid. Yall would act the same way if LeBron chose your organization.
 7 years ago '05        #62
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
And for the non captologists out there, they didn't have to take less to make it work. Cap is 58 million - cap holds, Chalmers, Joel Anthony, and $1.5 million remaining from James Jones' buyout was all that was counting on the cap prior to. Do the numbers. It's not as hard as it seems.

Miami traded Michael Beasley to afford its prime shooter, Mike Miller.

The Three Kings took less money to be able to afford keeping this franchise's true heart, soul, and 110% effort/hustle guy who does all the "little things" necessary to win, Udonis Haslem. They know it takes a lot of work from the front office (and themselves; they'll all help recruit guys) and money to surround themselves with a formidable unit, so they made the sacrifices to enable Pat Riley enough wiggle room to be able to get it done.

All of a sudden the "three guys and who else?" argument is starting to fade away. Couple more key additional ring chasers for the vet minimum and this engine is rolling....

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 07-10-2010 at 07:10 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #63
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
all of this "we're taking less money" is null in void when they'll save about 5-10 mill due to no state income tax.

If he moved to New York, he wouldve been r*ped through taxes . That 100 mil wouldve looked like 50 mil
 7 years ago '05        #64
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
But it's still less money....
 7 years ago '04        #65
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 MrTripleDouble said:
I rode for the Cav's because I believed in them, I don't believe in them anymore. I believe in the Miami Heat.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 07-10-2010 at 07:38 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #66
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Smh @ all these bandwagoners though man.... yall are not really welcome to be honest.
 07-10-2010, 07:53 AM         #67
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
I rode for the Cav's because I believed in them, I don't believe in them anymore. I believe in the Miami Heat.

this right here is down right shameful mayne... front running homos3xual
 7 years ago '05        #68
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
i would have loved them to keep either quintin richardson or jermaine o'neal.

It is going to be interesting how this team shapes out.

P.s, please do not take shaq, iverson or tmac. All they need are shooters and bigs. Mario Chalmers is decent at point so a back up point would be nice.
 7 years ago '10        #69
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
You don't have to be a fan of the Miami Heat to respect what's going on here. This is a first in NBA history that you have two superstars (arguably the top two players) and a perennial All-Star to sign with one team. Love or hate, you will be watching, reading, and listening in anticipation for the failure or success of this team.

The Celtics may have laid out the blueprint for star studded trio's, but the Heat have just laid out the groundwork for a dynasty. If this works out, it's just the beginning. Star players building relationships instead of rivalries with the intent of joining a team together may just be the future of the NBA.
 7 years ago '05        #70
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
i can't believe that they got lebron and bosh for future draft picks. that's amazing.

i heard that jermaine oneal maybe going boston. don't have the source but that would be wicked for boston.

Just hope the heat could get at least three shooters there and also keep Haslem.
 7 years ago '06        #71
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1422 1422
 MrTripleDouble said:
 7 years ago '06        #72
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Gotta be great to sign a deal for over 100 millie and they acting like u took a paycut and you're being a team player
 7 years ago '09        #73
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
n*ggas in here talking s**t I see, thats no surprise.

"OMG WADE, BRON, AND BOSH ON THE SAME TEAM, THATS SO UNFAIR, BLAZAY BLAZAY"

n*ggas gettin shook cause they know they're about to wax that a.ss for the next couple of years

and f**k outta here with all that "ohh he's so cowardly for going to Miami s**t"; blame Wade and Bosh for their recruitment skills
 7 years ago '05        #74
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
whos gonna play centre for the heat?
 7 years ago '05        #75
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 Hovi Bryant said:
You don't have to be a fan of the Miami Heat to respect what's going on here. This is a first in NBA history that you have two superstars (arguably the top two players) and a perennial All-Star to sign with one team. Love or hate, you will be watching, reading, and listening in anticipation for the failure or success of this team.

The Celtics may have laid out the blueprint for star studded trio's, but the Heat have just laid out the groundwork for a dynasty. If this works out, it's just the beginning. Star players building relationships instead of rivalries with the intent of joining a team together may just be the future of the NBA.
pretty gay if u ask me.. sports broken down in its simplest terms is about competition
and these 3 homos well okay 2 wade and bron are superstars.. they are supposed to want to be better than each other..
 7 years ago '09        #76
B3N 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 1 1
 2 Pistolz said:
Says the guy who is a LAKERS AND BULLS fan.

How the f**k is that even possible?

All of you haters are stupid. Yall would act the same way if LeBron chose your organization.
:laughing19:
 7 years ago '06        #77
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Im so sick of hearing that they sacrificed anything...they all got 100 million dollar deals...a sacrifice is not eating out, or being late on a bill to pay your rent...f**k outta here with this s**t

Lakers in 6
 7 years ago '08        #78
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
D-WADE taking less is impressive
 7 years ago '05        #79
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
Man they still took too much money...,, I know they wouldn't have done it, but they all should have gotten deals worth like 80 mil so they can actually get some decent players around them but they did take a cut...

but if they all had a set salary at 13-14 mil, they would not have needed for players to take the vet's minimum to come play there... even though they will... but if they do this right and get a legit PG and a decent defensive minded center, they could have a dynasty down there... With Kobe aging, the timing for this may not have been better... But the East in general regardless of who makes it out may take the title... On paper the East looks stronger than the West for a change...
 7 years ago '04        #80
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
 Venom said:
you f**kin disgust me
He has no loyalty just like that f**got bron. Bron follower. You cant consider yourself a fan of basketball.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy